Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Hm i the only one who prefers Josy in casual clothes/style over the preview or her ep9 costume?

I hate her makeup in the preview and with the fairy costume, she looks way sexier without being overstyled.

It annoyed me too that the first threesome was with the fairy costumes, both of them look much better in normal/sexy clothes.

I would prefer Josy in the lingerie of ep10 over the lingerie in the preview every day.

Just let her stay sweet dammit

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Oct 19, 2023
Hello. While playing ep.5 where Cathy for the first time could do anything lewd to us (bj in the car in this case) I saw that the WT mod said that if I choose this option it will start Cathy path but later close/end Bella path. I'm really worried because Bella is my fav female character so far, but if I refuse the bj I simultaneously refuse to take the Cathy path which makes me a bit sad because I'm generally more into milfs than girls of MC's age. If anyone here played this game up to 10th ep and can tell me if starting Cathy path really closes Bella's path some time in the future I'll be really thankful.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hello. While playing ep.5 where Cathy for the first time could do anything lewd to us (bj in the car in this case) I saw that the WT mod said that if I choose this option it will start Cathy path but later close/end Bella path. I'm really worried because Bella is my fav female character so far, but if I refuse the bj I simultaneously refuse to take the Cathy path which makes me a bit sad because I'm generally more into milfs than girls of MC's age. If anyone here played this game up to 10th ep and can tell me if starting Cathy path really closes Bella's path some time in the future I'll be really thankful.
It does close Bella's path

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
yep, it can close because mc is idiot and leave something in the car what will found Balla
make a save than choose one after you end you can play again choose the other :)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
yep, it can close because mc is idiot and leave something in the car what will found Balla
make a save than choose one after you end you can play again choose the other :)
To be fair to MC, Cathy took them off for no good reason. Or maybe she intentionally left them in the car to mess with Bella. Either way, outside of a manwhore run Cathy isn't worth losing Bella.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It closes Bella's path (she is a main girl so has plenty of lewd scenes from ep 8 onwards), Cathy only has one lewd scene so far after the BJ and that's not until ep 10.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes