• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Definitely is to start.. (y) Also happy with Threesomes. :love: When you get serious, she says she's gonna set up some threesomes but haven't seen that yet. :cry:
Did she really say that?! HOTDAMN! I knew sage was my favorite LI in this game! :love: A lot of episodes are still left, we will definitely see some threesomes, the cuckqueaning path i was hoping for could very well be in this game! :love:

Reactions: The Dick

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Kinda hoping for this.

View attachment 3696184

Or maybe this?

View attachment 3696180

Or both. Just saying!
I don't think harem would be an option here lol, the second image looks more just sexual fun and it could be possible maybe on sage path, who knows. But you would be hoping forever with the first one:LOL:. But to be honest, i'm secretly hoping for a jill+bella throuple path as well....idk if that will occur or not, imagine a hot MILF bella guiding our amateurs jill&mc in a relationship together while occasionally fucking them :love:

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I want a scene where I hold Maya's hand while Josy eats her out and then they switch, and I hold Josy's hand.
It would be so hot coming home from work and walking in the door to the sounds of those two angels making love.
Would you tenderly wipe their mouths clean with your special handkerchief, dab at their lips to get all the love juice?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes