Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
this at most shows that she still feels like a married woman. there are not a few strange omens about her.
"At most" huh? No the phrase is "At least". Bella most definitely is not divorced. She may be a widow, but even that is unconfirmed. And wearing a wedding ring as a widow is not a strange thing to do. You guys are just plain wrong on this one.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Shinozio

Aug 20, 2018
Correct me if im wrong, but is Sage the only one girl that accepts you whatever you are dik, neutral or chick? Right now im experimenting on this and i play as MASSIVE CHICK path, and still Sage's path avaible

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"At most" huh? No the phrase is "At least". Bella most definitely is not divorced. She may be a widow, but even that is unconfirmed. And wearing a wedding ring as a widow is not a strange thing to do. You guys are just plain wrong on this one.
the very fact that you admit that Bella may be a widow, despite the fact that she repeatedly claims to be a married woman, shows what I meant to say.

we don't know her real situation, we have as many reasons to believe her as, if not more, to not

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
the very fact that you admit that Bella may be a widow, despite the fact that she repeatedly claims to be a married woman, shows what I meant to say.

we don't know her real situation, we have as many reasons to believe her as, if not more, to not
Imagine how it would be on the bella path and suddenly her husband comes back home when MC is dicking her, this scene never gets old lol:LOL:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
the confession Bella makes to MC is not so definitive, and it is also not necessarily the complete truth (after all, it is very likely that she is lying about the BR regulations regarding student-teacher relationships)
We already know about the B&R regulations if you play through Nora's route you find out about it, Bella didn't lie, but she didn't tell the whole truth either...

1717428803892.png
1717428815929.png

So, technically they could legally date even with her being his teacher, but they would have to disclose it to everybody, it seems Bella isn't ready for that so she prefers to hide it...

Bella repeatedly states that she is married.
Yes, and in EP10 she elaborates it further
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's legally married, but the dude has been gone for so long that even she doesn't really acknowledges it anymore, she did in the beginning of the game, but I guess all those near meltdowns we've seen from her in earlier episodes was her coming to terms with this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine how it would be on the bella path and suddenly her husband comes back home when MC is dicking her, this scene never gets old lol:LOL:
If Bella were really married this scene would be practically inevitable, it's not like they could end their marriage over the phone....

yet it remains a highly unlikely scene, too many sensitive patreons.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Oh so now the truth relies on what I am willing to admit?

This much we can deduce: James disappeared in circumstances where his death was a plausible possibility. However "They said he may still be alive" according to Bella, so his body was never found. Clinging to hope is not strange in such circumstances.

What actual support do you have for your head canon? I'm all ears. Or rather eyes since we communicate in writing.

And don't forget to show how it is weird that it has taken her this long to stop wearing her wedding ring.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
No. Not only Sage. But also Bella, Lily, Riona and Nicole. ;)
Josy and Maya path is also playable on DIK affinity. You have to be at least Neutral in episode 4, but from there you can make all DIK major choices and their path remains open in episode 8 with DIK affinity.

Reactions: Steuan

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
If Bella were really married this scene would be practically inevitable, it's not like they could end their marriage over the phone....

yet it remains a highly unlikely scene, too many sensitive patreons.
I would want it to happen though, that bitch james would come back and bella would tell him to fuck off with the divorce papers with MC by her side! Damn that would be amazing :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We already know about the B&R regulations if you play through Nora's route you find out about it, Bella didn't lie, but she didn't tell the whole truth either...

View attachment 3700908
View attachment 3700909

So, technically they could legally date even with her being his teacher, but they would have to disclose it to everybody, it seems Bella isn't ready for that so she prefers to hide it...

Yes, and in EP10 she elaborates it further
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's legally married, but the dude has been gone for so long that even she doesn't really acknowledges it anymore, she did in the beginning of the game, but I guess all those near meltdowns we've seen from her in earlier episodes was her coming to terms with this.
Bella told MC that there are no problems for their relationship so she lied, let's not go philosophizing, it's not like she omitted a minor detail of the regulation, she gave him 99.99% false reassurance.

about her confession I already said: it might be true, but it also might not be true, Bella's crises might be the tip of the iceberg or the worst she has had to deal with. she almost certainly believes that's the truth, but if it wasn't it wouldn't be the most shocking news in the world

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would want it to happen though, that bitch james would come back and bella would tell him to fuck off with the divorce papers with MC by her side! Damn that would be amazing :love:
why should Bella kick him out? it doesn't seem to me that she blames him for anything in particular, she would just be the unfaithful wife who got tired of waiting, which would put her on the “bad guys” side

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
why should Bella kick him out? it doesn't seem to me that she blames him for anything in particular, she would just be the unfaithful wife who got tired of waiting, which would put her on the “bad guys” side
So there's no fault of the husband who abandoned her? damn are you heartless or something lol? :LOL: How is she a bad guy for moving on?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
to me understandable, Jade still wear her ring, not she start the divorce and the divorce is probably still need time. maybe she has hope to make peace (some kind of agreement) with her husband and dont lose the money, etc...
She looks really angry, ready to castrate Tremolo, that's what happens when you want to flex that you are fucking the hottest professor on campus
i dont think she is angry, more like waiting for answer
Idk why people find her soo attractive, i mean nah man....if you have a milf fetish bella is 10 times better.
i think Jade or Cathy are better than Balla
Correct me if im wrong, but is Sage the only one girl that accepts you whatever you are dik, neutral or chick? Right now im experimenting on this and i play as MASSIVE CHICK path, and still Sage's path avaible
yep, she accept you
Balla accept if you have enough Balla point when you talk with her at cafeteria. eazier if you act like a chick
Rio, Lily, Nicole can like you, but they have their own requirement to like you. eazier if you are dik (except Lily at preps party, that moment she like neutral, i dont know the reason)

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bella told MC that there are no problems for their relationship so she lied, let's not go philosophizing, it's not like she omitted a minor detail of the regulation, she gave him 99.99% false reassurance.
Alright dude have the cake, she lied, point is, we know about the regulations and dating is legal as long as you take the right procedures.
about her confession I already said: it might be true, but it also might not be true, Bella's crises might be the tip of the iceberg or the worst she has had to deal with. she almost certainly believes that's the truth, but if it wasn't it wouldn't be the most shocking news in the world
I really doubt it isn't true, if she was divorced or a widow I think she'd tell the truth, the dude can be dead sure but as long as it's not official she won't accept it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So there's no fault of the husband who abandoned her? damn are you heartless or something lol? :LOL:
Where did you read that he abandoned her? he is missing, it is not even clear whether he is alive or dead

he might as well be drinking cocktails in an earthly paradise, as a prisoner somewhere, as dead and buried in Bella's garden

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
There is definitely some sort of reveal coming up on James. He probably is still alive, but it could also be that Bella gets confirmation of his death and the MC has to support her through the shock either as her boyfriend or simply as just a friend. If that happens in season 3 or at the start of season 4, I'm going to be more suspicious than ever of James actually being alive.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes