jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Where did you read that he abandoned her? he is missing, it is not even clear whether he is alive or dead

he might as well be drinking cocktails in an earthly paradise, as a prisoner somewhere, as dead and buried in Bella's garden
we are all just speculating nothing is clear with his situation, if he is alive then he did abandoned her. So i feel like he is at fault.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Where did you read that he abandoned her? he is missing, it is not even clear whether he is alive or dead

he might as well be drinking cocktails in an earthly paradise, as a prisoner somewhere, as dead and buried in Bella's garden
Of course Bella would say he missing she don't want to admit he left her, the idea he just missing is just so silly to me sure it happens and there crazy stories out there but I don't buy it here

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh so now the truth relies on what I am willing to admit?

This much we can deduce: James disappeared in circumstances where his death was a plausible possibility. However "They said he may still be alive" according to Bella, so his body was never found. Clinging to hope is not strange in such circumstances.

What actual support do you have for your head canon? I'm all ears. Or rather eyes since we communicate in writing.

And don't forget to show how it is weird that it has taken her this long to stop wearing her wedding ring.
there was a bit of a misunderstanding, I meant that Bella is a widow and that she knows it, not that she is in fact a widow but is not yet certain.

Does Bella seem to you to be presented as a psychologically steadfast character?

her main scene, the one in the library after the stolen kiss, casts a fairly negative omen about her and her relationship with MC; if MC had known the truth then (which we do not yet know) he would not have kissed her but would have run for help.

Why would he run for help if Bella was simply married or widowed?

and although that scene remained without direct consequences, Bella's seizures continued and even the one she had in MC's room was not that light.

Bella lied, or omitted or whatever, about college regulations is a fact, so Bella can lie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we are all just speculating nothing is clear with his situation, if he is alive then he did abandoned her. So i feel like he is at fault.
ok, but speculating can support anything

when Bella thinks of her husband it is more her feeling guilty, it is not clear what for, there are references to intimacy with a student (who? Jill?) and she does not blame James for anything other than not being there.

we know little and of this little even less we can consider it certain

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
there was a bit of a misunderstanding, I meant that Bella is a widow and that she knows it, not that she is in fact a widow but is not yet certain.
She was the one who initiated the conversation in EP10 though, she was at liberty of saying whatever she wanted since fuckface didn't ask her any specific questions, why would she make-up a story like that just because?
Idk, I'd need to hear a very sound reasoning for this to make sense.

I'll believe the dude is simply missing and was never officially declared dead until we're told otherwise.

when Bella thinks of her husband it is more her feeling guilty, it is not clear what for, there are references to intimacy with a student (who? Jill?) and she does not blame James for anything other than not being there.

She also says she forgives James at one point, so it's probable that no party in this is completely innocent.
And if she feels she's still married, it's only natural that she feels guilty about "cheating".

Hence why I think the scene in EP10 is more important than it seems, not because we discover more about James, but because in the beginning of the game Bella vehemently believed she was married and was cheating, now although she still feels what she's doing is wrong, she now believes she's "legally married", which shows she's slowly coming to terms with the whole situation imo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She was the one who initiated the conversation in EP10 though, she was at liberty of saying whatever she wanted since fuckface didn't ask her any specific questions, why would she make-up a story like that just because?
Idk, I'd need to hear a very sound reasoning for this to make sense.

I'll believe the dude is simply missing and was never officially declared dead until we're told otherwise.

She also says she forgives James at one point, so it's probable that no party in this is completely innocent.
And if she feels she's still married, it's only natural that she feels guilty about "cheating".

Hence why I think the scene in EP10 is more important than it seems, not because we discover more about James, but because in the beginning of the game Bella vehemently believed she was married and was cheating, now although she still feels what she's doing is wrong, she now believes she's "legally married", which shows she's slowly coming to terms with the whole situation imo.
they put off talking about her husband for 9 chapters at some point Bella had to say something more concrete about him. MC had asked her once before and she had given him an answer that meant nothing “now it's different....”

I don't understand that it matters who started the conversation: it was a topic they needed to address and they did. even Maya
I just say that Bella could have told the truth, she could have lied or willfully omitted something, or she could even be convinced that it is the truth while it is not but she cannot accept it. and for me none of the 3 hypotheses is impossible.

the fact that in the same chapter Bella on a major issue in her relationship with MC chooses not to be truthful makes me wonder if she does so later on a much more personal and complicated issue.

when Bella said she had forgiven James, I always thought she was referring to his absence and not to some previous sin, but I could be wrong, it was just a feeling.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

That doesn't really prove anything that can be easily dismiss as bella being in denial

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
The only way you can push this is by saying that she directly lied about still being legally married. That is not within reasonable doubt.
Does Bella seem to you to be presented as a psychologically steadfast character?
Most of the time yes she is. She does have her bad moments, but beyond those she is perfectly normal. What you are suggesting is a constant state of delusion. That is a massive stretch.
her main scene, the one in the library after the stolen kiss, casts a fairly negative omen about her and her relationship with MC; if MC had known the truth then (which we do not yet know) he would not have kissed her but would have run for help.

Why would he run for help if Bella was simply married or widowed?

and although that scene remained without direct consequences, Bella's seizures continued and even the one she had in MC's room was not that light.
You see this is the part where you show that those are not valid reasons for her mental state. To me they are perfectly plausible underlying causes and the MC's comment is just literally him expressing he didn't know what Bella's situation was. Which he didn't at that point in the game.
Bella lied, or omitted or whatever, about college regulations is a fact, so Bella can lie
Many people consider omission more moral than directly lying and draw the line between the two. More you haven't shown how Bella was deliberately deceitful about it rather than simply inexact.

When Josy tells the MC that she is in a relationship and he assumes she has a boyfriend, she does not correct him. That was deceit by omission and even then Josy tried to argue that she wasn't lying.

Bella might consider even that as a line she wouldn't cross.

At times Bella messes around with the MC as a joke, but not on truly serious matters. She does straight up lie to Tybalt so she clearly does have some caveats like lying being okay when it gets Tybalt away from Jill. The worst deceit Bella has done to the MC is cheating at Go Strip and she even owned up to that when the game was done.

Your idea hinges on Bella either being in a constant delusional state or directly and blatantly lying to the MC. The first is a massive stretch and the second likely a line she wouldn't cross.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
So there's no fault of the husband who abandoned her? damn are you heartless or something lol? :LOL: How is she a bad guy for moving on?
that way she still has a marrige. no matter her husband is there or not. even alive or not. the wifes whos husbands are missing can declare they to dead. and being a widow. and move on with CLEAN page. without cleaning they are dirty, they are cheater

it is true for Sage, Maya, Jojo too
Qiunn and the other sluts who are prostitute have higher morals than 5/4 main girl, but each main girl have better personality than all slut tougether :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There only one Alady and it Goddess Josy
View attachment 3701616
Josy is perfect in every way. Miss Sunshine melts the ice queen into nothing Queen Josy knows no rival Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
While the kissing is nice and animated, I still prefer this one;) :devilish:

Well, to answer your question Josy, I want your ass :devilish:
It is long overdue for her to give it to MC her anal cherry:whistle::coffee:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The very best Jojo scene !! :love::love:

The bluest eyes that shine and twinkle with the greatest love,
A look that stares at you as if you were her knight in shining armour,
her most eternal love,
The pinkest blushing cheeks that burned with passion and lust,
And the sexiest provocative biting on the lips.

Here you can really see her thinking in her thoughts,madly in love,
"This is the shy boy i fell in love with,
the rebellious guy who drives me crazy,
and my cupid from heaven who i will forever be in love with until the end of time",
ti amo,ti amo,my little cute angel Josy !!
josy's love.png

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I don't really think Quinn has morals but when actually admitted she was wrong in ep 9 that surprise me
her broccoli head is the most messed up, but the worst thing what did against the mc was ruin his hell week big night or take him naked outside. these things for me not really compared to cheating
oh and she is very annoying when she speak :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes