dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if it's related to the camera but I remember that during the beginning of the game, probably during the CUM-petition party at the DIKs' mansion, you can check out the janitor's closet and there's a ladder which might've been used to install the camera. There is also a candy cane on the floor behind the carton box which you can find there later at some point, it's the same kind that Quinn has in her room. It's not just a random background object either for the people that are still skeptical about this since she's shown to suck on it and play around with it during the threesome scene with her, Riona and the MC.
View attachment 3703909
You have a logic error. It wasn't Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
She thinks she's good at it, though. That's why she's constantly in trouble and then changing her plans afterwards because of that. Yeah, keep thinking you know everything. Some people are so far behind in a race that they actually believe they're leading. :KEK:
Listen to him, he knows everything

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
We don't actually know that, it's not like the candy cane was the key to the door, she could have been in there or had someone install it.
Well, in the screenshot which I posted earlier, there's a chair right next to the ladder. I think that there were at least two people installing the camera. One of them might've been Quinn.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I don't know if it's related to the camera but I remember that during the beginning of the game, probably during the CUM-petition party at the DIKs' mansion, you can check out the janitor's closet and there's a ladder which might've been used to install the camera.
It really is related to camera, bro. If you look carefully during the creampie part of Sarah's lewd scene in EP2, you can see the traitor used that ladder to install the camera. Maybe he knew Tremolo was gonna bang Sarah in that room. But one thing is certain that the traitor have sex tape of Tremolo and Sarah. He can use this to blackmail them in the next episodes.

cam.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It really is related to camera, bro. If you look carefully during the creampie part of Sarah's lewd scene in EP2, you can see the traitor used that ladder to install the camera. Maybe he knew Tremolo was gonna bang Sarah in that room. But one thing is certain that the traitor have sex tape of Tremolo and Sarah. He can use this to blackmail them in the next episodes.

View attachment 3704031
I didn't read a word you said :love:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

View attachment 3704031
This clears up a lot. I had personally never seen it from this angle before so I didn't know how close exactly the ladder was to where the camera is. But now it's pretty obvious that it was used in the installation of the camera by whoever did it. All that's left is to find out who it really was.

Reactions: Steuan

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think Quinn is involved in the hidden camera, you have to remember that whoever controls that camera sent the pictures of Arieth to Dawe and whatever was in the envelope to Chad. Quinn has no reason to try and get rid of the Alphas, while Chad is not going to be a customer (for obvious reasons) we know Dawe is probably a customer of the restaurant (we see Rio giving Dawe a lapdance when Maya gives us the tour of the campus).

To have Quinn as the source of the hidden camera you need a motive for her to blackmail Chad and get Dawe very mad. Also if the contents of Chad's envelope is similar to Dawe's then it's likely the photos were of him and Troy together, my guess would be they were taken from the gym changing rooms (which is why Chad immediately blamed MC having seen him acting suspiciously around the changing rooms), making the sender of the photos the same person who also used the DIKs rooster account to leak the changing room photos of Cathy.

Also the hidden camera looks more like a CCTV camera than a usual spycam (DAZ does have assets for spycams so DPC made a deliberate choice to use an asset that looks like a CCTV camera). So by that I think the suspect needs to have access to CCTV cameras, I don't think Quinn has that access.

There is however a school administrator (who would have access to school supplies including CCTV cameras) who has been shown to have (probably remote) access to the DIKs laptop having been able to get access to a video that was uploaded onto the laptop and hasn't been posted anywhere else. As for Burke's motives for wanting rid of Chad and Dawe, if they know that Chad is having an affair with Troy then they're probably rather pissed off at him given he is meant to be their daughter's boyfriend and would want revenge on him. Dawe is totally unsuitable as a frat leader, no intelligence and a very short fuse are not a good mix, so they tried to rile him up as well as an excuse to expel him too. Unfortunately for them Cathy advocated for Chad to prevent him getting expelled and then Chad was able to talk Dawe out of getting expelled. But then that made Cathy the next target to be got rid of, which was done successfully with the leaked photo.

Reactions: dav3knight

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't think Quinn is involved in the hidden camera, you have to remember that whoever controls that camera sent the pictures of Arieth to Dawe and whatever was in the envelope to Chad.
That is actually an assumption, we don't know for certain who set up and is using the camera, all we know is that the pictures from it showed up, that COULD have been the cameras owner, OR it could have been someone who knew about it that got access to the files and used them for their own ends. We can't actually know at this point which case is true.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

View attachment 3704031
This must be accurate, because we know ladders can't be moved - once they've been used for something, they will forever remain in that place :ROFLMAO:

I can't remember what he used, but I don't think it was a ladder that enabled Derek to get up high enough to get the camera out, so I wouldn't put *too* much stock in it being the accomplice during installation (though in fairness, the room had a lot less in it before Derek made it into The Moose Lounge...)

Reactions: ModiThorrson

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That is actually an assumption, we don't know for certain who set up and is using the camera, all we know is that the pictures from it showed up, that COULD have been the cameras owner, OR it could have been someone who knew about it that got access to the files and used them for their own ends. We can't actually know at this point which case is true.
But we are given hints about Quinn from what she does, we see her writing/reading her notebook before quickly putting it away when she has company, that's how she keeps her record (probably because she doesn't trust cyber-security), we never see her looking at and quickly closing a laptop when she gets company. DPC has made it clear that Quinn thinks she's playing a chess game well but is actually playing it badly, if she was involved in the cameras then DPC would have shown her nearly getting caught accessing them.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also doesn't show any clothes... so did they strip before going into the closet? Did they strip and move their clothes up against the far wall (near wall, from our POV) where we can't see them? Did they fold their clothes up and put them in the box before getting down to business? Is that what the box is in there for? Too many questions - at least one of which is: Why?

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
But we are given hints about Quinn from what she does, we see her writing/reading her notebook before quickly putting it away when she has company, that's how she keeps her record (probably because she doesn't trust cyber-security), we never see her looking at and quickly closing a laptop when she gets company. DPC has made it clear that Quinn thinks she's playing a chess game well but is actually playing it badly, if she was involved in the cameras then DPC would have shown her nearly getting caught accessing them.
I'm not saying it actually IS Quinn, only that it's a possibility. As far as notebooks and laptops go that doesn't mean anything beyond we've never seen it. As far as accessing the camera, there likely wouldn't be any need, this is the digital age it would transmit elsewhere, and doesn't look like the type that has microsd ports for saving video.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
we never see her looking at and quickly closing a laptop when she gets company.
Grandmaster Quinn would never do something so amateurish! It's all about Alt+Tabbing to a dummy window for just such an occasion. Minimizing everything is a mistake, since that also makes it obvious you hastily hid something.

... wait, what am I saying? Quinn sucks at chess! She would just slam her laptop shut :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes