anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Grandmaster Quinn would never do something so amateurish! It's all about Alt+Tabbing to a dummy window for just such an occasion. Minimizing everything is a mistake, since that also makes it obvious you hastily hid something.

... wait, what am I saying? Quinn sucks at chess! She would just slam her laptop shut :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: I was going by her actions with her notebook when she gets company, she's not subtle at all about getting rid of it quickly, it's 100% that she'd slam it shut.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It might seem that way, but she was most likely forced by some sexist man to do that.
1000054813.gif
Congratulations Joshy, your simping for Quinn is really paying off. Here's a token of appreciation, handed out by the Church of The Divine Quinn (legal note: I am not officially affiliated with this organization or any KARAMBA-created entities. No refunds)
1000056229.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Steuan

May 3, 2024
This must be accurate, because we know ladders can't be moved - once they've been used for something, they will forever remain in that place.
It was right below the camera dude. Do you think DPC places things randomly? Whatever the reason the ladder was used for, the cam was already installed and it recorded them during sex. So the traitor has the sex tape of Tremolo and Sarah. She doesn't give a f about that but maybe Tremolo feels bad about it. Also the traitor can use it to blackmail them too.

Btw, I'm not saying Quinn is the person behind this. That lowlife Vinny is the mf behind all of these. Cathy cluck, DIK posters, leaking Arieth's pics, the camera, etc. But one DIK helps him. It is either Nick or Jamie.

Sep 26, 2023
If you haven't fucked Jade, and/or you're not on Sage's path, the only plausible reason I can think of for meeting with MC is that this is another attempt to get some of that dick.
Just like Josy that old bitch won't take no for an answer. :rolleyes: You guys realize that constitutes sexual harassment right ? She's a disgrace to the profession. I can't believe Stephen got stuck with a sexual predator. I hope he'll bleed that bitch dry with the divorce.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It really is related to camera, bro. If you look carefully during the creampie part of Sarah's lewd scene in EP2, you can see the traitor used that ladder to install the camera. Maybe he knew Tremolo was gonna bang Sarah in that room. But one thing is certain that the traitor have sex tape of Tremolo and Sarah. He can use this to blackmail them in the next episodes.

View attachment 3704031
I don't understand the blackmail part? Sarah clearly doesn't care at all if her fucking Fuckface goes public.

Fuckface shouldn't care either, it was before he was with anyone, hell this Sarah scene was before he was even "dating" anyone else.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes