soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most gorgeous and best lines and relationship you can introduce to a man,
Let our passion burn like the fiercest hell fire,
Let us roll ,my dark beautiful partner in crime until the eternity of time.. :love::love:
screenshot0002a.png
screenshot0003c.png screenshot0004ss.png

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. On the Jojo/Maya path, Tommy finds out and is pissed. At the Halloween Party, Heather tried to suck off the MC. I had it where you didn't do it, or said "not right now" meaning something later. I can see that conversation now.
Tommy: " Not only are you fucking my sister, but you fucked my girl as well?"
MC: " She was begging for it!"

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
John Boy wants to be a cuck, let him be a cuck. I'll gladly fuck his girl, he doesn't need to ask either ;)
They might have some serious sexual diseases :ROFLMAO: , don't forget they had a Threesome with Arieth :whistle:
my MC won't stick his dick into elena that's for sure:ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
They might have some serious sexual diseases :ROFLMAO: , don't forget they had a Threesome with Arieth :whistle:
my MC won't stick his dick into elena that's for sure:ROFLMAO:
MC should be like a walking biohazard, bro never ever uses a rubber and he can fuck like 20 girls on a single playthrough. But even manwhores are magically clean, as confirmed in Episode 9.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Haha she's kinda ugly, so I always never swiped on her. Seriously with all these gorgeous LIs both MGs and SGs, why would you swipe on such a mid girl other than just for sake of why not fuck everything that walks.
doesn't matter whether she's ugly or not. If you do end up chatting her up, it makes for an awkward scene during yoga when she recognizes you if you're on Jill's or Bella's paths.
:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Haha she's kinda ugly, so I always never swiped on her. Seriously with all these gorgeous LIs both MGs and SGs, why would you swipe on such a mid girl other than just for sake of why not fuck everything that walks.
swyper was another one of the useless shit dpc created, beyond Cathy , and Nicole:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes