JimbooMan

Jun 6, 2024
Do i need another version? I can't start the game since i dont have anything to import. When i click on "continue" nothing happens.?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Do i need another version? I can't start the game since i dont have anything to import. When i click on "continue" nothing happens.?
You need to look at the download links under "Season 1 - 2" and play that. Then you can import a save into season 3. At least this is my guess as to the problem you're having.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Well, I didn't know that, it's a shame, I'm from South America and I was thinking of paying at least $5 on Patreon, but if what you said is true, it's not worth paying for me.
I'm a steam only and F95 player. Thanks to regional pricings. Patreon is way too expensive plus my country's central bank had some issues with patreon and banned prepaid subscriptions. Heard only paypal or something works. No way I'm getting paypal or something credit card just for an AVN lol.

Thank you f95 for introducing me to this game and letting me play season 3.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay guys, once again I'm going to pose a question to you all just as an excuse to post something.

It doesn't happen for every scene, but when you are given a choice: where do you cum?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always cream pie. I want the MC to impregnate them all. LoL

broxitar

May 29, 2021
That train has already passed. When Jade finds out about your relationship with Sage she promises revenge and already excludes you from a sex scene. No one knows what will happen in the future, but I doubt it will be anything good
Imagine if Jade finds out about your relationship with Sage and you kept the video you made of her, which lets her husband divorce her and blackmail her out of millions. :oops:

If there's going to be a "worst" ending, I'm guessing it lies down that road.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine if Jade finds out about your relationship with Sage and you kept the video you made of her, which lets her husband divorce her and blackmail her out of millions. :oops:

If there's going to be a "worst" ending, I'm guessing it lies down that road.
The one in trouble would always remain Jade, but the players dream of being punished. No kink shaming...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes