Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Dpc pushed hard for this change in perception about Quinn, the fact that she suffers an assault is a scene that brings you to empathize.

I think maybe there was also a running change of direction on the character whereby now only Maya, and recently not even she, remembers Quinn's faults
Maya still totally dislikes her, just completely ignoring her. And Quinn has her own problems to bother someone like Maya for no reason. Given one of her problem arose from giving Maya unnecessary trouble. Since that caused Steven to drop the prostitution ring before things get too hot for him to handle.

Now she is thinking of even dropping from college, giving Maya troubles would be last of her concern.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya still totally dislikes her, just completely ignoring her. And Quinn has her own problems to bother someone like Maya for no reason. Given one of her problem arose from giving Maya unnecessary trouble. Since that caused Steven to drop the prostitution ring before things get too hot for him to handle.

Now she is thinking of even dropping from college, giving Maya troubles would be last of her concern.
When Maya finds out that mc will have to plan the Halloween party with Quinn she is quite shocked, after that moment there are no other explicit references to her. Only a short time before, Quinn was still hunting for footage of the girls' scavenger hunt evidence.

Mc, on the other hand, has absolutely no problem working with her, which is quite peculiar in any case, all the more so if he is in a relationship with Maya or Sage.

And with the entry of Vinnie, Quinn has completely lost the connotation of nemesis, becoming an enemy of an enemy of ours

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
When Maya finds out that mc will have to plan the Halloween party with Quinn she is quite shocked, after that moment there are no other explicit references to her. Only a short time before, Quinn was still hunting for footage of the girls' scavenger hunt evidence.

Mc, on the other hand, has absolutely no problem working with her, which is quite peculiar in any case, all the more so if he is in a relationship with Maya or Sage.

And with the entry of Vinnie, Quinn has completely lost the connotation of nemesis, becoming an enemy of an enemy of ours
Excusing for MC, that dude is oblivious as fuck and maybe he kinda forgot? But for plot's sake we would need him to be not so street smart. Otherwise many plotlines like his mom's connection with Royce's house. Busting Prostitution ring on Sage or Throuple path would have been solved by episode 10.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Excusing for MC, that dude is oblivious as fuck and maybe he kinda forgot? But for plot's sake we would need him to be not so street smart. Otherwise many plotlines like his mom's connection with Royce's house. Busting Prostitution ring on Sage or Throuple path would have been solved by episode 10.
Mc had seen Jill's house only once and on a rather heartfelt date. Considering that if he doesn't date her instead, he really has no way of recognizing the house, it seems to me to be minor laziness.

Also on the restaurant, it would have been better to explain mc's thoughts better, but basically he either only has clues or basically has no motivation to uncover a circle he benefits from. The only mc who should do something is the one who took Quinn's number but never used it again.

But that mc, if he is dating Maya, has forgotten and forgiven Quinn ( in my opinion even in case he attends the other LIs) , is completely on another plane of credibility, even worse after Maya reminds him.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Mc had seen Jill's house only once and on a rather heartfelt date. Considering that if he doesn't date her instead, he really has no way of recognizing the house, it seems to me to be minor laziness.
If only he had a way to refresh his memory of that date though, and something to compare the house to...
1717771927885.png
(But yeah, only if he went on the date with Jill)

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

art_day_render14_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render15_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render16_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render17_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render18_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render19_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render20_jill_fullHD.png art_day_render21_jill_fullHD.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So basically sounds like all but two free-roams of the "generic all paths content" is done, and after that just the statics for individual branches?

Assuming usual inflation, that's ~50% of renders done. Not too bad in terms of what's left after 4-5 months of active dev time.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes