Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
o far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.
well it would seem 2025 it is

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
While I'm not a Jill fan, I think we need a toga party event cause I need to see all the girls dressed in similar fashion now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If only he had a way to refresh his memory of that date though, and something to compare the house to...
View attachment 3713821
(But yeah, only if he went on the date with Jill)
that is gameplay superseding story/lore, I would consider most of them non canon mementos, kinda like the main menu galleries. I have a Maya save where I have my walls plastered with Quinn, hey I have to entertain myself somehow when

SpiderXx_544

Sep 25, 2022
what is the correct way to download this game? there is many seasons and episodes so how should I download it so that I can experience it all?

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Someone pick the phone, because I called the number of posed animations correctly! Its on the lower end, but he did mentioned that a few animations were merged.

So basically sounds like all but two free-roams of the "generic all paths content" is done, and after that just the statics for individual branches?

Assuming usual inflation, that's ~50% of renders done. Not too bad in terms of what's left after 4-5 months of active dev time.
If we go by the 19/04 report, DPC claimed he had 60-70% animations posed. So with 225 done now, we can maybe assume that he is at 75% now considering its been 49 days since that info was shared.

Then again, DPC sucks at sharing accurate info, since if 225 were to be 75% that would mean the update would only have 300 animations, a few less than EP 10.

That EP which had less animations than EP9, but they were longer overall, so its not impossible but I woulndt bet on it happening again.

Static wise I'd say you are pretty spot on, the episode should have 6000-6300 renders if it follows previous trends.

Its june, so its fine, hopefully he focus on animations first so those dont delay the update like the last two.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
what is the correct way to download this game? there is many seasons and episodes so how should I download it so that I can experience it all?
season1 ep1-4
season2 ep5-8
season3 ep9-10
patch for ep10 to get 0.10.0 -> v0.10.1
season1-2 is 2in1 game
season3 is separated game

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

At least something. We are on halfway done, right? RIGHT?:HideThePain:
All free-roam haters now:
TfYAUx.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Patreon rewards

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

View attachment 3713918 View attachment 3713922 View attachment 3713906 View attachment 3713923 View attachment 3713924 View attachment 3713919 View attachment 3713926 View attachment 3713925
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm beginning to think it won't be done in time for August, it's likely to slip to September.... Heck:cry:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Just think about how we feel after 7 months, bro.

More and more free roams, guys. Aren't you excited? :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Just noticed something, last year on the 09/06/23 report, DPC said he had posed 3913 statics & 213 animations. (24th report)

Today at a similar date, but with one week less of development DPC said he had 3111 statics and 225 animations posed. (23th report)

Honestly, not as great as I hoped, even with one week less for this cycle.

There goes my hope for november.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Just noticed something, last year on the 09/06/23 report, DPC said he had posed 3913 statics & 213 animations. (24th report)

Today at a similar date, but with one week less of development DPC said he had 3111 statics and 225 animations posed. (23th report)

It will come out in 2025, with each EP he is adding 800 more renders, maybe it has more animations than the last EP.

Reactions: Riaman and Redd23

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Someone pick the phone, because I called the number of posed animations correctly! Its on the lower end, but he did mentioned that a few animations were merged.

If we go by the 19/04 report, DPC claimed he had 60-70% animations posed. So with 225 done now, we can maybe assume that he is at 75% now considering its been 49 days since that info was shared.

Then again, DPC sucks at sharing accurate info, since if 225 were to be 75% that would mean the update would only have 300 animations, a few less than EP 10.

That EP which had less animations than EP9, but they were longer overall, so its not impossible but I woulndt bet on it happening again.

Static wise I'd say you are pretty spot on, the episode should have 6000-6300 renders if it follows previous trends.

Its june, so its fine, hopefully he focus on animations first so those dont delay the update like the last two.

I was going to mention the animation numbers but the thing is DPC says it's 225 after merging, so it may be the number of animations is being counted different now than last episode and they could be all done for all we know.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Patreon rewards

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

View attachment 3713918 View attachment 3713922 View attachment 3713906 View attachment 3713923 View attachment 3713924 View attachment 3713919 View attachment 3713926 View attachment 3713925
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking like late November/ Demceber again. By this point in production last time (week 26) he had about 3468 stills completed and 180.4 animations finished. I think he's probably about even if we give him the benefit of the doubt on the animations

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes