Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
My assumption when I saw this in my game is that they just haven't come yet (edit for clarity: the Maya/Bella/Unknown slots) - they'll fill up/be revealed in Ep11 onwards. The grey quares are just blanks to fill the end of the last row.
Thanks. But I have the gallery unlocker, shouldn´t that unlock my image rewards too?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
The reward renders have nothing to do with paths. You need to collect them during free roams and mini games. They are still there. You can go back and search again if you want and use a walkthrough to get them all.

And yes, the grey squares are normal. You have unlocked every scene so far.
This is just referring to episodes 9 and 10, right?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks. But I have the gallery unlocker, shouldn´t that unlock my image rewards too?
I don't use a gallery unlocker myself, so I don't know the specifics, and whether it should also work for image rewards (some might only be for scenes, I guess).

It won't do anything for the Maya/Bella ones regardless though, as they do not currently exist. I presume they are there as placeholders for the upcoming releases, and that's why they show "0/0" - meaning you don't have any of them, as there are none to collect (yet).

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
How to get rejected by Sage? Man, I am doing a rejection play. 1) Got rejected by Maya/Josy (Gotta ntr Maya anyway) 2) Got rejected by bella 3) Got rejected by Jill...

4 main girls rejected, so is sage the only exception? I can even get rejected by Quinn but not sage?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How to get rejected by Sage? Man, I am doing a rejection play. 1) Got rejected by Maya/Josy (Gotta ntr Maya anyway) 2) Got rejected by bella 3) Got rejected by Jill...

4 main girls rejected, so is sage the only exception? I can even get rejected by Quinn but not sage?
No, Sage is interested all the way up to ep 7 even if you don't accept her advances, you can reject her but she never rejects you. If you want to set it up for the future I'd recommend sleeping with Jade and giving the DIKs the tape and using the restaurant, one or both of those options could result in a future Sage rejection, no guarantees though.

Reactions: Educifer

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
No, Sage is interested all the way up to ep 7 even if you don't accept her advances, you can reject her but she never rejects you. If you want to set it up for the future I'd recommend sleeping with Jade and giving the DIKs the tape and using the restaurant, one or both of those options could result in a future Sage rejection, no guarantees though.
Meh, I already knew that. It's still pretty amazing that sage get along with fuckface so well. It doesn't matter what his affinity is or how much he fuck up.

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Hey can anyone explain why my guy, no choice to pick here or before, out of nowhere says he want's something more with Sage during sparring scene in your DIK mansion room?

And also why there's no option of choosing Jill to "get serious" with and stop seeing the others? Sage is an option here, and I guess that makes sense because of the forced "I want something more" lol, but why not Jill? Never even went on a date with Sage unlike Isabella and Jill + a lot was done for Jill (learn her song, recital success, fight for her(tybalt)/climb into her room, etc.). Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit. :unsure:

Narrative logic was making sense until these things came up.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
... I can't even remember the last time anyone said anything bad about her.
I'm gonna do it! Not a terrible thing, but Sage does out you in your lab coat cluck on any path but her own. Kind of a shitty thing to do since she knows about the potential drama surrounding those DIK slander posters.

Omen

Reactions: AmaroPargo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey can anyone explain why my guy, no choice to pick here or before, out of nowhere says he want's something more with Sage during sparring scene in your DIK mansion room?

And also why there's no option of choosing Jill to "get serious" with and stop seeing the others? Sage is an option here, and I guess that makes sense because of the forced "I want something more" lol, but why not Jill? Never even went on a date with Sage unlike Isabella and Jill + a lot was done for Jill (learn her song, recital success, fight for her(tybalt)/climb into her room, etc.). Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit. :unsure:

2 opportunities:
you chose to nurse Sage cold instead of going to the picnic organized by Jill sel seventh chapter
you had at one point the wrong affinity (DIK)

it only takes one of 2 to get kicked out of Jill's story, the recital counts for nothing and fighting for her is a way to get out of her story (by deciding not to)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Sage: Blame DPC, the whole Sage relationship getting serious thing makes no narrative sense other than to distinguish her from the side girls like Quinn, she was happy with being fuckbuddies with MC and MC's obviously happy with being fuckbuddies with other girls so I have to agree with you on that one.

"Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit.": One of the only things that kills the Jill path is helping Sage when she's sick.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm gonna do it! Not a terrible thing, but Sage does out you in your lab coat cluck on any path but her own. Kind of a shitty thing to do since she knows about the potential drama surrounding those DIK slander posters.

Omen
What does Sage say exactly? Because no matter what path, Sally knows it's you.
Sally Knows 1.png
Sally Knows 2.png

I know some people think it might be Leon, and if Becky didn't blow you she only finds out if you lose at Beer Pong. But it's pretty easy to figure out who it is by process of elimination, plus "rumors of MC's big dick" were already swirling around since his first week. And Sally doth protest too much, "not knowing" why he's popular :sneaky:
Sally It's Like This Big.png

• Love
Reactions: dvstt

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What does Sage say exactly? Because no matter what path, Sally knows it's you.
View attachment 3724909
View attachment 3724911

I know some people think it might be Leon, and if Becky didn't blow you she only finds out if you lose at Beer Pong. But it's pretty easy to figure out who it is by process of elimination, plus "rumors of MC's big dick" were already swirling around since his first week. And Sally doth protest too much, "not knowing" why he's popular :sneaky:
View attachment 3724912
Does she say the same thing if you didn't sabotage Tybalt's presentation? In my opinion "a dick pic" usually indicates a pic you take yourself rather than a still of a video of you running naked. It would make more sense if Sally's actually referring to the pic appearing in Tybalt's presentation that is revealed as MC's by Tybalt quite loudly so it would be public knowledge even if no girls recognise it at the presentation, it's likely there were dorm girls and nerds in the presentation so word would easily get back to Sally about that even if she wasn't there.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

i am not sure what kind of choice want you with sage while sparring
but you can be on sage path with all affinity. she just dont care, she accept you, no matter what. (mc is stupid, so you dont have option keep her as a duckbuddy, you can be glad for the dev)
for Jill, well that is more hard. you have to go picnic and there are some more what she need
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, mc is again stupid and out of nothing for no reason you have to leave Jill path if you dont go picnic with her. (again you can be glad for the dev)
but i think there is no more annoying think, only this 2
is anyone else crashing at the start of episode 10? I have restarted a few times and it still crashes at the doctors office?
i didnt have any crash.
did you patch v0.10.0 -> v0.10.1 ?
did you used any mod?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
From the official walkthrough:

"Completing Paula’s chat can unlock two renders for her gallery but nothing else, her conversation is only for entertainment, and she will reject you, no matter what you answer."

and no, you can't bang Ari.
whos is ari

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes