Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That's what I did until I heard about the Jill kiss on the bench and wanted to see how it all played out. That made me do a full save with all options at Ep8, and moving on to Ep9 with each from there - meaning I got every breakup multiple times. It was a hard time seeing Josy's hurt over and over, but all the others were fine actually. You end up with a whole bunch of new scenes where they are talking it over between themselves, or seeing you after you break up with them. A lot of the best involve Sage, as she's just great in general.
So it's worth doing a Bella/Jill path in case of a possible throuple then? I can cope with one more time. I've only done it the once, went back to prior to start path saves and didn't actually break up with anybody. Seems like I've missed a few scenes.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So it's worth doing a Bella/Jill path in case of a possible throuple then? I can cope with one more time. I've only done it the once, went back to prior to start path saves and didn't actually break up with anybody. Seems like I've missed a few scenes.
I'd give that specific path a low priority for now. Outside of kissing Jill and her not destroying the picture of MC, it doesn't really play any differently than just typically dumping Jill in favor of Bella. Maybe lump it in with a general manwhore run to save time.

Obviously this could all change by Episode 11, but as of right now it's nothing but seeds.

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Fucking Jade and foolishly sharing the sex tape worked out pretty good for Stephen, so by that logic we should fuck Helen and she'll magically get better ;)
Before episode 10 came out I always showed the video if I had it. Protect my maggot brother from the granny grenade. I thought it was ironic that the only runs I couldn't do it in were the ones where Josy and Maya path was active. So on top of doing his sister I forced him on the granny path.
That's what I did until I heard about the Jill kiss on the bench and wanted to see how it all played out. That made me do a full save with all options at Ep8, and moving on to Ep9 with each from there - meaning I got every breakup multiple times. It was a hard time seeing Josy's hurt over and over, but all the others were fine actually. You end up with a whole bunch of new scenes where they are talking it over between themselves, or seeing you after you break up with them. A lot of the best involve Sage, as she's just great in general.
I initially did my all paths run to see if it was possible to have them all unlocked at episode 8. I was also curious if that would unlock a secret harem path. Of course it turned out that you could have them all open, but there was no harem path. Then I decided to just continue from there and it hit me: "I'm going to have to tell all the others that I chose someone else. This is going to be brutal!"

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3728738

He still gets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I don't think she'll be very happy that you shared it, so I wouldn't count it as a victory.
I'm speaking purely from the perspectives of the husbands. MC fucking Stephen's wife is great for him because of the divorce, so maybe fucking Patrick's wife will produce similar favorable results.

Also that attachment is broken.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'd give that specific path a low priority for now. Outside of kissing Jill and her not destroying the picture of MC, it doesn't really play any differently than just typically dumping Jill in favor of Bella. Maybe lump it in with a general manwhore run to save time.

Obviously this could all change by Episode 11, but as of right now it's nothing but seeds.
I've got all the other paths done. I'll just do a run closer to release so it's ready. I've got 6 months.

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
I'm speaking purely from the perspectives of the husbands. MC fucking Stephen's wife is great for him because of the divorce, so maybe fucking Patrick's wife will produce similar favorable results.
Ah, I see what you mean. Given that the MC has Magic Dick Syndrom, you might be on to something, MC dick might be the panacea after all. (Also fixed the attachment, thanks)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Before episode 10 came out I always showed the video if I had it. Protect my maggot brother from the granny grenade. I thought it was ironic that the only runs I couldn't do it in were the ones where Josy and Maya path was active. So on top of doing his sister I forced him on the granny path.
A true maggot brother. Helping Derek save what's left of his dignity by fucking a sexy milf. Quite the burden to shoulder, woe is MC :sneaky:
I'm just glad fucking a teacher isn't what makes or breaks winning Hell Week. Obviously you will have to do at least one thing sexual to win (fuck Quinn in the Cumpetition, get at least a blowjob from Nicole, fuck Jade and share the video), otherwise Derek takes the lead in points. But as long as you don't tie, it won't matter if you didn't fuck Jade, because fucking a teacher is the tiebreaker.

I've got all the other paths done. I'll just do a run closer to release so it's ready. I've got 6 months.
Surprise! Episode 11 drops tomorrow :KEK:
I had that happen to me when.... maybe it was Episode 5's release, I had to start allllllll over before getting to the new stuff because I was playing on a different computer. It took forever just for one single path, and the game wasn't even half as long as it is now.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Personally, I'm not convinced there will be a Bella/Jill throuple, possibly a single threesome, but I think that's probably not going to happen either. Saying that though, if Jill's sexual awakening continues apace, who knows...

The problem is... what would you call it? doing a BJ path makes it sound like a blowjobs-only run, but doing a JB path sounds like it would make Elena jealous :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Personally, I'm not convinced there will be a Bella/Jill throuple, possibly a single threesome, but I think that's probably not going to happen either. Saying that though, if Jill's sexual awakening continues apace, who knows...

The problem is... what would you call it? doing a BJ path makes it sound like a blowjobs-only run, but doing a JB path sounds like it would make Elena jealous :ROFLMAO:
I don't either, but it's fun to think about.

What about a Bill path, or a Jella?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why are you guys ignoring the first part of her name? It can be IsaJill, or.... uh, IsaJill.

What about JillyBelly?
I knew if someone was going to come up with the perfect name, it would be BCS!

Cause, Turkey Slap Sisters is too long.
Wait, I completely missed JillaBella! I have brought even more shame to my family.
I like JillyBelly better though, it's cuter :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
A true maggot brother. Helping Derek save what's left of his dignity by fucking a sexy milf. Quite the burden to shoulder, woe is MC :sneaky:
I'm just glad fucking a teacher isn't what makes or breaks winning Hell Week. Obviously you will have to do at least one thing sexual to win (fuck Quinn in the Cumpetition, get at least a blowjob from Nicole, fuck Jade and share the video), otherwise Derek takes the lead in points. But as long as you don't tie, it won't matter if you didn't fuck Jade, because fucking a teacher is the tiebreaker.

I had that happen to me when.... maybe it was Episode 5's release, I had to start allllllll over before getting to the new stuff because I was playing on a different computer. It took forever just for one single path, and the game wasn't even half as long as it is now.
I don't think it's possible to fail Hell Week, the game would just end immediately

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Don't forget the Free Pass. Your golden ticket to MR.
I kinda wish that when Derek wins, he actually keeps the VIP pass and uses it. It wouldn't change a thing but I would find it funny.
Why? The only benefit is Madame scene's, if you can call that a benefit.
Bragging rights, having the helmet on your desk, making him fuck the granny but still beating him, if you're playing without minigames then winning but refusing the VIP pass means more money towards fixing the windows. In all honesty there's only three reasons to lose: you're a new player and just don't know what to do, you intentionally let Derek win, or you're staying celibate/faithful so you can't do any of the necessary sex stuff.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
The game is REALLY long, I restarted for ep10 because changed the computer and lost previously files and it was more than a week of gameplay. It's like 1ep/day

Why are you guys ignoring the first part of her name? It can be IsaJill, or.... uh, IsaJill.

What about JillyBelly?
Wait, I completely missed JillaBella! I have brought even more shame to my family.
I like JillyBelly better though, it's cuter :giggle:
I liked Jella better.

Last edited:

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
I kinda wish that when Derek wins, he actually keeps the VIP pass and uses it. It wouldn't change a thing but I would find it funny.

Bragging rights, having the helmet on your desk, making him fuck the granny but still beating him, if you're playing without minigames then winning but refusing the VIP pass means more money towards fixing the windows. In all honesty there's only three reasons to lose: you're a new player and just don't know what to do, you intentionally let Derek win, or you're staying celibate/faithful so you can't do any of the necessary sex stuff.
Derek donates the pass as well, so no real difference there either.

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes