Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
My mind works in really weird ways sometimes. But with you all talking about puppets, Josy & Quinn, this is all I can think about.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

josyquinn.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: noctarima

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
After a long time without playing (the last part I played was the Interlude and only recently got back to the game), finally managed to get myself up to where the game is currently at in my saves (would have done so sooner, but had to start over because in a modded save where I romanced Jill, Bella and Sage I got stuck in a loop during the halloween party) and fuck, I remembered why BaDIK's my favorite game on this site. I'll never go without playing through updates again. Now if only City of Broken Dreamers would get a new update while we wait for BaDIK to get a new one...

PS: Still think Sage is best girl.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Joshy is focusing way too much on Arieth nowadays, where's the passion for his original soulmate? Sure, Joshy will eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's crabby vagina, but what would he do for Maya? Could he face the ultimate challenge, and accept every inch of Maya's love? Overcome the pain and find nothing but pleasure? Could Joshy... feel like he's taking a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit in reverse?

View attachment 3739796 View attachment 3739797 View attachment 3739798 View attachment 3739799 View attachment 3739800
Joshy92 is the one who always take the "HARD" decisions in the relationship with maya. :KappaPride:
gachi-oh-shit-a-am-sorry.gif

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Strong speech, Trump. Did you change your slogan btw? I could swear it looked like this originally.
View attachment 3739067
It’s indeed why the world is screwed. :rolleyes:
Show us the way, formerpresident. Make this thread great again.
View attachment 3739113
First and foremost I am always your President, doesn't matter what Hoe Biden says so remember to bow your heads and show respect.

1. The world surely is screwed when folks fall in love with a illegal prostitution racket owner and that too not a real person but a mere rendered image created by a guy. To make it worse, all that "I can fix her" bullshit mindset and all that what would she say if in that situation......she isn't real, so she won't say shit and also the only one who can fix her is the guy who created her.
She is like our great country, too fucked up to be fixed but good enough to be played with.

2. The world is screwed when folks enjoy playing a guy who bangs both redhead daughter and her blondie milf of a mom or bangs both of his friend's sisters.

3. The world is screwed when you play games where MC never uses a condom when nailing dozen of chicks. One slight mistake and then that huge pole of boon will become a huge pole of curse.

Now how to make BADIK great again:

1. Remember its a AVN and play it like that.

2. No need to lose your shit and argue with others for your favorite LI. It's dumb and pointless since none of you are getting those chicks in real life.
It is as pointless as people sitting in their AC rooms putting stories on their Insta about Global Warming.

3. Use protection when nailing your or somebody's girlfriend to avoid a shitshow from happening.

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Agree, most mods are fine (especially from people like Sancho & Scrappy). It's the people that use them that fuck things up. Usually cause they want to fuck everybody and don't use them responsibly. And don't read warnings listed on the OP.
And the additional in-game warnings when such choices arise - "This is considered a cheat and could bork your game" etc.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Now the world surely is screwed when folks fall in love with a illegal prostitution racket owner and that too not a real person but a mere rendered image created by a guy. To make it worse, all that "I can fix her" bullshit mindset and all that what would she say if in that situation......she isn't real, so she won't say shit and also the only one who can fix her is the guy who created her.
Don’t put words in my mouth. Quinn is my favorite LI from the game. That doesn’t mean I’m in love with her IRL.
Who cares about fixing her? She’s fine the way she is.
The world is screwed when folks enjoy playing a guy who bangs both redhead daughter and her blondie milf of a mom or bangs both of his friend's sisters.
The world is screwed when you play games where MC never uses a condom when nailing dozen of chicks. One slight mistake and then that huge pole of boon will become a huge pole of curse.
Is it? People enjoy both without problems. It’s rendered images. Your own words, former president. Who are you to judge anyway? What people get up to, fictional or not is their business.
2. No need to lose your shit and argue with others for your favorite LI. It's dumb and pointless since none of you are getting those chicks in real life. It is as pointless as people sitting in their AC rooms putting stories on their Insta about Global Warming.
We’re past the point of fighting in this thread. It’s all in good fun. You either missed that or you’re getting sloppy in your old age. Maybe you shouldn’t run for president again. Don’t make the same mistake as Sleepy Joe.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Joshy is focusing way too much on Arieth nowadays, where's the passion for his original soulmate? Sure, Joshy will eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's crabby vagina, but what would he do for Maya? Could he face the ultimate challenge, and accept every inch of Maya's love? Overcome the pain and find nothing but pleasure? Could Joshy... feel like he's taking a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit in reverse?

View attachment 3739796 View attachment 3739797 View attachment 3739798 View attachment 3739799 View attachment 3739800
Is Maya's dong too much for joshy ? Is that why he thinks about arieth so much ? Or did he started to like redhead? And the wrong one at that. Will our simp be able to walk and sit after being ravaged by Maya the feminist? Find out next time on Dragon ballz

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

I worked on static renders to complete art for fully written scenes this week. After that, I worked on a lewd scene and spent some time writing dialogue. I need to focus on writing, but I'm much more interested in creating art now, so I'll likely go back and forth between writing and posing for the upcoming weeks.

As I wrote new scenes, I also played parts of the episode several times, experiencing plenty of complete scenes for the first time. I wanted to get a grasp of the current state of the episode from a player's standpoint. I got a good feeling from it and recognized what needed more work and what already worked well. My overall impression is the same as I anticipated before playing: a great deal of canon content has been produced thus far, with some pretty big branched scenes. I enjoyed the story and dialogue, and what needed improvement was the flow in some areas. I need to flesh parts out with more planned content and extend some scenes further.

After writing for a few days, I returned to posing art by starting work on a free-roam event. I've been preparing all the characters for it and am currently in the middle of the environment design work. I will focus on this free-roam event for now. It will be a fairly big one - I'm guessing ~350-500 renders for it - and it's only partially written. It's going to be varied work, which suits me perfectly at the moment.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
As always, it will be published in December

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It would've been done by now, but DPC adds another 10 second animation to Madame Rose's scenes every time someone complains about how long it's taking. He is a sick, sick bastard.
View attachment 3740905
More Madame Rose. Awesome. Keep complaining people we might get an update that is just MR and no one else. How amazing would that be. That was sarcasm, I don't want to even see MR in a background shot! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
More Madame Rose. Awesome. Keep complaining people we might get an update that is just MR and no one else. How amazing would that be. That was sarcasm, I don't want to even see MR in a background shot! :ROFLMAO:
I'm kinda curious, why do people seem to hate Madame Rose? I don't follow this forum much.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes