Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Zoey essentially has a DIK or CHICK affinity based on your interlude choices and it affects her personality and dialogue, from what I understand.
That was also my understanding, but I didn't notice too many differences (if any), it might come into play later on mind you...

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
That's cruel, and you have the balls to tell that to a dude with Zoey profile pic, but...you do you, it's your game and your choices.
All I can say it's recommend to try the other run with different choices towards her, after all game worth it.
And I don't mind her to find her happiness with someone if I already chosen my path, just not with Jacob. He just wanna do another body count.
I actually gave Jacob my blessing in my CHICK MJ throuple run. In that one, MC is very happily committed to the throuple and while thrown for a bit of a loop by Zoey's return has decidedly moved on. In my head canon, MC sees Jacob as a pretty chill guy and can tell he's vibing with her with their shared art passion, so why not? Zoey's her own person.

P.S. Zoey turns him down anyways. :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'll eventually try a bit of everything, but also depending on how it develops the only way I can see it being "consistent" in my very personal head canon is that IF the MC really feels so strong... he'd be avoiding everyone until that point.

Also any idea if the prelude choices actually affect her in any capacity? And I mean in her behaviour more than in possibly open new scenes.

As for her finding her own happiness, sure, but not in "my" face... like she becomes BBF with all the girls and starts hanging out with Tommy/Derek/Quinn/Whoever.

I already wrote it some pages ago, IF she really scarred the MC so badly... he should do everything to stay away from her, what happens once, usually happens again.
Yes, DIK/Chick Zoey is different. DIK version is tougher. She hits the balls of the fireman on the dance floor who is harassing her, she has different dialogues, she is less judgmental for beating Oscar, she doesn't cry when MC reads his mother’s diary to her.
I actually have Jacob my blessing in my CHICK MJ throuple run. In that one, MC is very happily committed to the throuple and while thrown for a bit of a loop by Zoey's return has decidedly moved on. In my head canon, MC sees Jacob as a pretty chill guy and can tell he's vibing with her with their shared art passion, so why not? Zoey's her own person.

P.S. Zoey turns him down anyways. :p
Ofc she turns him down, or some group of patrons will start a crusade :ROFLMAO:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Yes, DIK/Chick Zoey is different. DIK version is tougher. She hits the balls of the fireman on the dance floor who is harassing her, she has different dialogues, she is less judgmental for beating Oscar, she doesn't cry when MC reads his mother’s diary to her.

Ofc she turns him down, or some group of patrons will start a crusade :ROFLMAO:
Any idea what's the "default" Zoey? I'm not too fond on replaying the prelude over and over tbh.
I imagine the DIK one?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Any idea what's the "default" Zoey? I'm not too fond on replaying the prelude over and over tbh.
I imagine the DIK one?
No canon here, default Zoey left in MCs flashbacks when he confess to Isabella, everything that happens next is in superposition, except for the main story events, so everyone has a canonical Zoey. I like the DIK version better.:devilish:

Reactions: KaiserST

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
No canon here, default Zoey left in MCs flashbacks when he confess to Isabella, everything that happens next is in superposition, except for the main story events, so everyone has a canonical Zoey. I like the DIK version better.:devilish:
If I remember right, you can skip the interlude on second playthroughs. I think he's asking which version of Zoey this results in (and I don't know which that is to answer myself).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
now I'm gonna have to redo one of my saves to make a Dik Zoey as I cant recall which one I did and didn't . As im pretty sure I went with Chick Zoey on most so I don't think I ever saw those Dik Zoey scenes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If I remember right, you can skip the interlude on second playthroughs. I think he's asking which version of Zoey this results in (and I don't know which that is to answer myself).
You still made the choice if you skip the Interlude:
Game asking what you do - talk to Emma or take her phone, and this forms Zoey personality.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Game asking what you do - talk to Emma or take her phone, and this forms Zoey personality.
Think it also decides if Emma is still friends or not. Maybe someone she'll talk to about her "new found" feelings for the MC since it's close to the same situation as Emma and Bret.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Btw before I risking of making an "enemy" out of you, on a personal level I have (had) nothing against girls like Zoey, quite the contrary, when I was that age used to to gigs like these

But one thing was clear already back then, when you were hanging out with chicks who were asking you (during a concert) if you had a piercing to gift them since they had just lost theirs...
Need to be careful around a certain kind of woman, if you knew it, you wouldn't get scarred and have loads of fun, but if you ended up getting scarred... move on

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Btw before I risking of making an "enemy" out of you, on a personal level I have (had) nothing against girls like Zoey, quite the contrary, when I was that age used to to gigs like these

But one thing was clear already back then, when you were hanging out with chicks who were asking you (during a concert) if you had a piercing to gift them since they had just lost theirs...
Need to be careful around a certain kind of woman, if you knew it, you wouldn't get scarred and have loads of fun, but if you ended up getting scarred... move on
No, I won't start a personal vendetta if you don't like the character, so we're in the clear.:)
Think it also decides if Emma is still friends or not. Maybe someone she'll talk to about her "new found" feelings for the MC since it's close to the same situation as Emma and Bret.
Yeah, but Emma not worth to be a friend, it was a garbage act from her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ricthequick

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I dread the day where Zoey's path kicks off as I dont think I can pick between her and Sage and even with multiple saves will be in the back of my mind to not play said path cause I like X alot

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He's desperate to get his count past 2. :ROFLMAO: And finally have sex with someone he doesn't need to tie a plank across his arse to stop himself falling in.;)
hey I wanted my MC to have sex with Aerith so he can join the STD club.... and I just realize Aerith is the same name as a character from Final Fantasy 7 and now I don't think I can not think of the BAD version when I finally play pay part 2 of the remake....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes