Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Well Mr Wallace fired Stephen for "not getting his hands dirty". Stephen had however done some things that prevented him going to the police. He could have however taken the dirt he had to Mrs Priscilla Wallace, who now owns the company. This is why he knows divorce laws so well.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Josy and I are very happy with each other we have a amazing relationship and life together

Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love:
If you take off those rose tinted glasses, you'll see Josy isn't doing so well...

1720887740788.jpeg

She's feeling smothered and uncomfortable...

:p

I like the big ones, Mansion Restoration and Party Planning. Someone should make me a stand alone version of party planning and I will play the hell out of it, although the in game version seems kinda easy when you get S every time and with perks it gets progressively easier. Rest of them burn them with fire!
Yeah, the mansion was worth making in standalone (because it spanned multiple episodes too), but I think everyone got 'S' on their first try for the party, not worth the effort.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I like the big ones, Mansion Restoration and Party Planning. Someone should make me a stand alone version of party planning and I will play the hell out of it, although the in game version seems kinda easy when you get S every time and with perks it gets progressively easier. Rest of them burn them with fire!
I love the mansion restoration and party planning minigames too. The mansion restoration one is my favorite of any minigames that DPC has developed and party planner is definitely a close second. Everything else is shitty though. By the way, is Brawler still activated if you disable minigames?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I love the mansion restoration and party planning minigames too. The mansion restoration one is my favorite of any minigames that DPC has developed and party planner is definitely a close second. Everything else is shitty though. By the way, is Brawler still activated if you disable minigames?
The shortened version where there is only a decision to be made whether to punch, kick or dodge

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Once again I'm here to defend the mathsweeper game, way more fun than the previous maths mini-game and anyone who doesn't like it has shit taste :whistle:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Once again I'm here to defend the mathsweeper game, way more fun than the previous maths mini-game and anyone who doesn't like it has shit taste :whistle:
Not a huge fan of minigames in general, in the case of BADIK I sort of don't mind the "major ones" (Mansion restoration and party planner) and don't necessarily dislike the English lessons, but mostly due to the fact I'm not a native English speaker and oh my some of the words I had no idea even existed...

Don't like the math ones (none of them), sort of neutral for the science ones and don't like too much the brawling one, the fact you are sort of pushed to play it on the phone to make it easier in the main game...

All in all, there's VN and games with way worse minigames or silly "sandbox" options

Oh yes one thing I really don't like is... winning a minigame and still losing the fight, what's even the point in it?

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
don't necessarily dislike the English lessons, but mostly due to the fact I'm not a native English speaker and oh my some of the words I had no idea even existed...
Sucks for the non-english speaking crowd but I guess it makes taking the English class somewhat more realistic for them than a native speaker. To us it's little more than a word jumble and nothing remotely like what an actual English class would be.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
but mostly due to the fact I'm not a native English speaker and oh my some of the words I had no idea even existed...
Me neither at first. It's why I always play with minigames on nowadays. Otherwise I'll forget some of those words and their meanings which makes me feel like I'm even worse at English than I already am.

Oh yes one thing I really don't like is... winning a minigame and still losing the fight, what's even the point in it?
No point at all, except maybe for coming out of it with less amount of damage if you "win" the fight. I don't know if the damage taken by Tremolo differs depending on that since I've never tried to get the loss outcome in the Chad fight.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Or maybe I'm working on a plan to make that happen turns out the flux capacitor as many uses
You're going full Joshy mate, never go full Joshy! A Mail-order Bride would be cheaper and faster.
The added bonus would be you not passing off as a completely insane nutjob.
Just a regular Nutjob.
:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes