godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Ep8 was probably Maya's best but ep10 look was good. I don't think there will be way to save throuple but maybe I'm wrong. Maya still getting hate but now some feel sorry for her but if it really going down the path that the loan was bluff by Patrick the hate she will get will make Acolyte meltdown look like a lovefest
The loan story is too important for him to wave it away like that, even though from the start it was always poorly implemented.

When Maya decided to join the HOTs to get around her father's ultimatum, Josy wasn't even at the school, his threat was meaningless.

But this is the story Pinkcakes wants to tell, I wonder if he's giving Maya her disgusting skin so people can hate her looks first instead of digging into her shittily written plot.

Also, Maya 8 looked bad, that hippie headband was quite retarded. Even on my throuple runs I let her run off and cry because Becky was mean.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i would be more happy if Maya and Jojo break up and mc have chance to repair their relationship, a happy ending.
at least for them. my mc will suffer from crabs and failed tests.:devilish:

Reactions: Sephironii

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The loan story is too important for him to wave it away like that, even though from the start it was always poorly implemented.

When Maya decided to join the HOTs to get around her father's ultimatum, Josy wasn't even at the school, his threat was meaningless.

But this is the story Pinkcakes wants to tell, I wonder if he's giving Maya her disgusting skin so people can hate her looks first instead of digging into her shittily written plot.

Also, Maya 8 looked bad, that hippie headband was quite retarded. Even on my throuple runs I let her run off and cry because Becky was mean.
It certainly looks like that is what DPC is going to do which would really make Maya look stupid it wouldn't be the first time DPC did something like that.

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Rockshark

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 3857751 Yo anyone know where this render from doc's discord banner is from? I don't remember seeing this before :unsure:
This was mabe by doc in the art day event.
He received ideas for renders from fans and did them in a single day.
There are more sets from that day somewhere here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Speaking of Maya. Has anyone tried to be on the Others route and still have feelings for Maya? If we admit this to her in Ep. 10, then w get a rather weird situation in which MC behaves exactly like Josy. So to speak, you can look at the same situation from the other side.
Be careful, there are a lot of pictures.
This is exactly the same behavior, he is in love with the taken girl, like Josy simps MC, despite the fact that they decided to remain friends. Retarded act, but as we know, DPC gives us the opportunity to make MC a complete degenerate.

Maya is confused and looks scared, which causes her to ask questions that she is afraid of getting an answer to. She has a problematic relationship with Josy, but she doesn’t want to ruin it and hopes to improve the situation when her problem is solved and after that maybe things will get better. And if she has feelings for MC, and apparently she does, she doesn’t want it to ruin her relationship. This once again shows that she is a more worthy person than Josy, not prone to cheating, unlike her.
This is classic Maya. She goes into a defensive position in a crisis situation, got angry with MC in emotional moment, even her classic defensive pose - crossed arms is there. But here MC is being an asshole, putting Maya in an awkward position and putting the blame on her, making her feel bad, thinking that she will leave Josy for him. But if Maya didn’t feel anything for MC, she wouldn’t have run away in panic. In general, an interesting route to increase chaos, even though MC is a cunt here.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Speaking of Maya. Has anyone tried to be on the route of others and still have feelings for Maya? If we admit this to her in Ep. 10, then we get a rather weird situation in which MC behaves exactly like Josy. So to speak, you can look at the same situation from the other side.
This is exactly the same behavior, he is in love with the taken girl, like Josy simps MC, despite the fact that they decided to remain friends. Retarded behavior, but as we know, DPC gives us the opportunity to make the MC a complete degenerate.

Maya is confused and looks scared, which causes her to ask questions that she is afraid of getting an answer to. She has a problematic relationship with Josy, but she doesn’t want to ruin it and hopes to improve the situation when her problem is solved and after that maybe things will get better. And if she has feelings for MC, and apparently she does, she doesn’t want it to ruin her relationship. This once again shows that she is a more worthy person than Josy, not prone to cheating, unlike her.
This is classic Maya. She goes into a defensive position in a crisis situation, got angry with MC in an emotional moment, even her classic defensive pose - crossed arms is there. But here MC is being an asshole, putting Maya in an awkward position and putting the blame on her, making her feel bad, thinking that she will leave Josy for him. But if Maya didn’t feel anything for MC, she wouldn’t have run away in panic. In general, an interesting route to increase chaos, even though MC is a cunt here.
There's a follow up to this at the BBQ, where Maya will admit she still has feelings for you too IIRC.

Edit: can't get actual screenshots atm, but here's the script for the moment mentioned.
1721686456664.jpeg

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There's a follow up to this at the BBQ, where Maya will admit she still has feelings for you too IIRC.
I'll have to go ahead and see it. Although this is the weirdest and most impossible route. DIK affinity, still have feelings for Maya and at the same time fucked Quinn in Rusty's car a couple of days ago :LOL:

Quinn/Maya throuple when?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'll have to go ahead and see it. Although this is the weirdest and most impossible route. DIK affinity, still have feelings for Maya and at the same time fucked Quinn in Rusty's car a couple of days ago :LOL:

Quinn/Maya throuple when?
I edited in the script for Maya's response at the BBQ.

Even if Maya did reject you for being a DIK (title drop!), that was months ago. A lot has happened since, and she's grown to trust you even more.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Speaking of Maya. Has anyone tried to be on the Others route and still have feelings for Maya? If we admit this to her in Ep. 10, then w get a rather weird situation in which MC behaves exactly like Josy. So to speak, you can look at the same situation from the other side.
This is exactly the same behavior, he is in love with the taken girl, like Josy simps MC, despite the fact that they decided to remain friends. Retarded act, but as we know, DPC gives us the opportunity to make MC a complete degenerate.

This is classic Maya. She goes into a defensive position in a crisis situation, got angry with MC in emotional moment, even her classic defensive pose - crossed arms is there. But here MC is being an asshole, putting Maya in an awkward position and putting the blame on her, making her feel bad, thinking that she will leave Josy for him. But if Maya didn’t feel anything for MC, she wouldn’t have run away in panic. In general, an interesting route to increase chaos, even though MC is a cunt here.
This situation is similar to my school days, when I was initially with another girl, broke up with her, then was with another a year later and also separated... and suddenly for some time they turned out to be friends, although it was funny the fact that these two best friends broke up after finding out that I was their ex-boyfriend lol :Kappa: :HideThePain:

Someday I will understand women's logic, because they did not even give me rest and did not ignore me, in the end, these two were left without happiness while I was already married :FacePalm:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Damn, how can a twenty-year-old dude have so much drama in his head?
He clearly needs to buy something from Quinn to put himself in the proper, noble appearance.
bandicam 2024-07-23 01-20-53-417.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah I saw that didn't save with going with that choice but it made me think that might be a choice we have to make in the future for a solo Maya path.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

I've never seen these before, thanks for posting them. These kinds of chaotic outcomes in this game are always entertaining to me.

lmfao
1721687608016.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I edited in the script for Maya's response at the BBQ.

Even if Maya did reject you for being a DIK (title drop!), that was months ago. A lot has happened since, and she's grown to trust you even more.
I'll pass reading the script, want to see it myself.
But I think that despite the affinity, there must be certain conditions for Maya, more difficult than with Josy (she is ready to jump on you at any moment)
This situation is similar to my school days, when I was initially with another girl, broke up with her, then was with another a year later and also separated... and suddenly for some time they turned out to be friends, although it was funny the fact that these two best friends broke up after finding out that I was their ex-boyfriend lol :Kappa: :HideThePain:

Someday I will understand women's logic, because they did not even give me rest and did not ignore me, in the end, these two were left without happiness while I was already married :FacePalm:
Ouch. That a situation, worthy DPCs writing.
He clearly needs to buy something from Quinn to put himself in the proper, noble appearance.
View attachment 3858034
As you see by MAGO-DAG post, such drama is possible, when you 20yo it's all about the girls, feelings and suffering about it.
Really need a Quinn's weed to relax, with a good whiskey.
yeah I saw that didn't save with going with that choice but it made me think that might be a choice we have to make in the future for a solo Maya path.
I'm sure that solo Maya is confirmed, as well as Josy's solo. Under several conditions: we will be able to tear Throuple apart from the inside, taking one of the girls, or reunite with one of them. DPC would not leave this “still have feelings” loophole just like that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3858034 :ROFLMAO:
Believe me, anything is possible! :FacePalm:

As you see by MAGO-DAG post, such drama is possible, when you 20yo it's all about the girls, feelings and suffering about it.
Really need a Quinn's weed to relax, with a good whiskey.
It's better not to face such a situation. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

More proof Josy and Maya are meant to break up, Also why did Maya going to MC on friends path not wearing a bra on top of that a top that is see through

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

i did it. it was weird. i was thinking it is an inner choice as before. the whole thing was after Maya said, she picked up that high sock (or what the name) for mc. she isnt blind and notice that he how much love it. when they lived in her dorm. + the wishper thing is there too.
but the most memorable was when she say, you dont have right to tell me this. like duck ur honest and duck ur speaking freedom. just shut up, coz that is eazy and comfortable for me. i have right to play with you, but you cant do anything. you dont matter, only me.
this is one of the moments what stopped me being Maya fan. what weird again, because i am that type who want crush this attitude if she keep it for a while (Quinn, Sally)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes