Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I guess that's the sad face he's talking about. Hadn't seen it myself, as I had only done that threesome for Nicole's path, but I had a save nearby. And it's really not a very nice scene.
View attachment 3822215
MC: Sorry nicole but your lifestyle and your son are not a good choice for a long term relationship.....by the way thanks for the sex and breakfast. :KEK:
Sonya.jpeg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Reactions: Riaman

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Spoil Me, is bella and jill romance at the same time possible?
You can be on both of their paths up until the Crossroads choice in Episode 8. Then you have to choose one or the other.

There's a small sliver of hope for some sort of threesome/throuple/something if you choose Bella, but kiss Jill when you give her the bad news.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SimplyCloud

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So I have a silly, totally unimportant question that, to be honest, I could really care less about... but I am just curious, why this game has a "sandbox" tag?

Are the free roams considered sandbox or something?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So I have a silly, totally unimportant question that, to be honest, I could really care less about... but I am just curious, why this game has a "sandbox" tag?

Are the free roams considered sandbox or something?
honestly I never trust the tag system when it come to sandbox. As ive seen some have that tag but it's just free roam which isnt sandbox to me not sure if that is considered sandbox for this site or not.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Lily fools around with you for free if you aren't DIK affinity at the preps mansion, says you're a sweet guy and she would've called bullshit on anyone else who said "I thought we were having a good time."

She doesn't want a total dick, but likes a guy with balls.
Lily and Nicole get enough Dick guys like Tommy and other patrons at their strip job. Hence they both prefer neutral/chick guys, even though Nicole isn't locked for Dik affinity infact to get most of her content you need Dik affinity but if you roleplay like a true Dik in Swyper chats, reply like Tommy (Dik incarnate) she will blast you off and you will be locked from her path forever.

Lily path is also open for Dik affinity, infact to get kiss from her in classroom you need to be Dik but Neutral/Chick gets free blowjob. That would have costed $2 or $4 (if you acted like a complete Dick)

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Na, it would be up there. But I'm still dreaming of a Lily/Mona. :love: :p
How about oyakadon Sage and Jade, MC married to Sage but keep having secret affair with Jade. Literal plot of Hentai comics, tag - Oyakodon (parent and child), inseki (step parents).

Wish this was possible but damn you Patreon.

Reactions: ZWCook

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Lily and Nicole get enough Dick guys like Tommy and other patrons at their strip job. Hence they both prefer neutral/chick guys, even though Nicole isn't locked for Dik affinity infact to get most of her content you need Dik affinity but if you roleplay like a true Dik in Swyper chats, reply like Tommy (Dik incarnate) she will blast you off and you will be locked from her path forever.

Lily path is also open for Dik affinity, infact to get kiss from her in classroom you need to be Dik but Neutral/Chick gets free blowjob. That would have costed $2 or $4 (if you acted like a complete Dick)
The affinity is irrelevant for Nicole in Episode 3, it's about your status, you need to be a Huge DIK for anal. But yeah Lily does need DIK affinity to suck your tongue. It'd be funny if she had a CHICK requirement in Episode 11 lmao, like with Nicole's Episode 10 lewd.

• Love
Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes