Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wonder what his parents would think of him. His kinds of lost causes on the internet always have me redefine what I consider to be a true "weirdo".
I can't judge to much considering my Alady post that being said I've never wanted to kiss a girl with my cum still on her lips or eat cum out of her pussy:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Do you have a screenshot of Nicole rejection from Ep.10? I saw only in Ep.9 when you're on MGs paths and she takes it well.
I deleted that save after my heart couldn't take it. It was in others path I only went with 3some for more time with Lily. Hence you need to be successful in courting Nicole, be on others path, spend night with Lily and Nicole.

What you're talking of is when they meet at halloween in corridor outside of MC's Room.

Rejection of Nicole happens in her house during breakfast. It was kinda the most rude Rejection.

Reactions: Ricthequick

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
  • Haha
Reactions: Ricthequick

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I deleted that save after my heart couldn't take it. It was in others path I only went with 3some for more time with Lily. Hence you need to be successful in courting Nicole, be on others path, spend night with Lily and Nicole.

What you're talking of is when they meet at halloween in corridor outside of MC's Room.

Rejection of Nicole happens in her house during breakfast. It was kinda the most rude Rejection.
I had Nicole's path on the Others runs, but I didn't have that moment because I never turned her down. For now there is no reason, and even choosing dates beetween Nicole/Nora i easily go with Nicole, prefer her more. And you know...Fluffy:cautious:
But it looks like we will eventually have to make the same choice as in Crossroads, but among other girls, since the game is not a harem.
Been there :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I guess that's the sad face he's talking about. Hadn't seen it myself, as I had only done that threesome for Nicole's path, but I had a save nearby. And it's really not a very nice scene.
View attachment 3822215
Yeah, that's pretty sad. Poor Nicole, probably not the first time being rejected like this.
I was about to make some fancy slippers out of Fluffy :mad:
Would me more useful as a shawarma
Beef-Shawarma-1-735x1103.jpg

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3820775
I guess that's the sad face he's talking about. Hadn't seen it myself, as I had only done that threesome for Nicole's path, but I had a save nearby. And it's really not a very nice scene.
Well, it looks like you guys are violent dudes.
I have maybe 18 -20 playthroughs and I don't see all that. Except at the very beginning, with Bella.
But that's in the distant past.
Now, my MC doesn't hurt anyone.
Because Quinn's path is the brightest and most righteous path.
Praise be to the Divine Quinn, who teaches kindness and love.:love:
Maybe I'll even become a Saint? :unsure:
Perhaps... :sneaky:
dancing-danielcraig.gif

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Well, it looks like you guys are violent dudes.
I have maybe 18 -20 playthroughs and I don't see all that. Except at the very beginning, with Bella.
But that's in the distant past.
Now, my MC doesn't hurt anyone.
Because Quinn's path is the brightest and most righteous path.
Praise be to the Divine Quinn, who teaches kindness and love.:love:
Maybe I'll even become a Saint? :unsure:
Perhaps... :sneaky:
View attachment 3822343
Hah
Throuple route is my favorite, but I always play through neutral because I take all the fights.
Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped on the other side :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KaiserST

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hah
Throuple route is my favorite, but I always play through neutral because I take all the fights.
Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped on the other side :ROFLMAO:
Of course, of course I take all the fights too.
Only morons turn the other cheek.
I mean, I don't see all these scenes, with tears and heartache.
Women's tears, and children's crying, these are the things that I can hardly bear.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes