bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Me being a over-sensitive guy? I'm definitely not... ;)

But seeing MGs sad and crying makes me feel bad, y'know. :(

Playin' the man-whore path as DIK MC always be my favourite! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolute Chad

• Haha
Reactions: Steuan

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
This status update being short is not a surprise, we knew DPC was going to travel since last week, regardless of that, is was far from a bad update.

Not only he completed another lewd scene, which means there are only (probably) 4 left now (after he decided to do more scenes than previously planned) he also made some great progress in the render queue.

2 weeks ago he mentioned the animation queue was at 22 files, now its contains around 55, so that means he posed close to 40 animations in this time period.

So yeah, not the best, but FAR from the worst update we got and don't even let me start on the devs who don't even bother to do things like that.

However, DPC still has to pose over 60+ animations if my data is correct, considering this, I'm starting to believe that a november release became 100% impossible.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

I've mainly worked on animations this week, finishing up another lewd scene and adding static renders to it. The animation queue is now bumped back into the mid-50s, giving me time to continue working on static renders and dialogue without worrying about any PCs idling for a while.

I'm seeing very nice render speeds on the animations I've been posing these last couple of weeks, so time will tell when I need to get back to posing more animations for the remaining lewd scenes.

I also spent time writing dialogue for some other planned scenes. It was nice to work on something other than lewd scenes and free-roam events for a while, and I feel I'm starting to shift my motivation towards writing again after a long streak of creating art.

I'm off for a short trip today and will continue to write and pose statics when I return from my mini-vacation tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
DPC right now writing this status update from whatever beach he's sitting on:
246227489.jpg

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Guys. I've been replaying the game this last week paying a little bit more attention to details since I already know the story so far and I'm not sure if it has been posted before but once Stephen puts Maya name on his PC, her sponsor is "Wallace Resources", what are the odds of the Wallaces being Lynette's family? Maybe even from W&W (altough I don't think it would be mandatory for MC to have a college with his family name).
Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 11.00.12.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I almost asked for an update when I was like... I'll just check his Patreon. :p Posting weekly status updates on Ep. 11, which is awesome.

Question: Is there something wrong with the patch for 10.0 to 10.1? I noticed that Mega took it down, so I am downloading it from Pixeldrain. Just making sure I don't get borked by anything. .@

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Guys. I've been replaying the game this last week paying a little bit more attention to details since I already know the story so far and I'm not sure if it has been posted before but once Stephen puts Maya name on his PC, her sponsor is "Wallace Resources", what are the odds of the Wallaces being Lynette's family? Maybe even from W&W (altough I don't think it would be mandatory for MC to have a college with his family name).
View attachment 3824298
Wallaces, huh? Probably a random family name DPC came up with. At least, as of EP10 we only know three wealthy families:
  1. Royces
  2. Burgmeisters
  3. Thompsons
Some may call me old-fashioned, but I still think Lynette is a Burgmeister. This means Rusty is Tremolo's cousin. Thinking it for a sec, they look very similar to each other too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes