mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Jill has always been too boring for me, you can find her trope everywhere.
Bella just feels like a replacement mother, not relationship material to me.
Josy is nice enough, definitely dateable, but more of a friend status.
Sage is awesome, best match for something real except for the fact she's graduating.
Maya is the most even keeled emotionally but is definitely damaged and triggers that need to save.

they're all hot no question, but throuple just has too much good in it beyond the lewds imo.
Largely agree with this assessment (y)

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Jill had a lot of points for me because I thought her story would be a good girl's rebellion, but then it turned out that she was taming MC instead. It could still turn into Jill getting out of that shell, telling everyone to fuck off and eloping with MC, but for now it is yet to be redeemed. Kicking Tybalt helped but the banana did a lot of damage too.
That's how I initially took it too. It fits with her sister's storyline as well since Jill always refers to her as the "black sheep of the family" and it's clear that Lana was rebellious, going against the family's general principles. Jill seems to look up to her a lot, so I always thought that'd be the way the Jill path goes down, but it's been quite the opposite at least thus far. She has had her moments of breaking through that shell but she's always backtracked after that which I personally am getting really bored of.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
For me: Josy perfect girlfriend the girl your going to marry beautiful, caring, wild, down to earth.
Bella is closed off but is beautiful and is actually caring.
Jill is just boring to me
Sage shares a lot of stories points with Josy just older and taller and not as beautiful.
Maya could had been great but her victim mindset and whining takes away from any good points she might have

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
[/QUOTE]
Guys. I've been replaying the game this last week paying a little bit more attention to details since I already know the story so far and I'm not sure if it has been posted before but once Stephen puts Maya name on his PC, her sponsor is "Wallace Resources", what are the odds of the Wallaces being Lynette's family? Maybe even from W&W (altough I don't think it would be mandatory for MC to have a college with his family name).
View attachment 3824298
Wallaces, huh? Probably a random family name DPC came up with. At least, as of EP10 we only know three wealthy families:
  1. Royces
  2. Burgmeisters
  3. Thompsons
Some may call me old-fashioned, but I still think Lynette is a Burgmeister. This means Rusty is Tremolo's cousin. Thinking it for a sec, they look very similar to each other too.
I'm with you on that one, up to now, I believe it to be the best theory. I can even see Rusty making a joke in front of Jill and MC about how he was right with the Romeo & Juliette thing.

But this Wallace one would fit, they ask for Royces lawyer help , he says he know the guy, the crew goes there, enters Mr. Wallaces office and see Lynette picture on the desk, episode ends. Or maybe Bianca steps up saying she knows and that would be a way to make her more active in the story overall, but the line of the events would be the same.
Mr Wallace was Stephen's old, corrupt boss of a stock brokerage company:

screenshot0005.png

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Jill has always been too boring for me, you can find her trope everywhere.
Bella just feels like a replacement mother, not relationship material to me.
Josy is nice enough, definitely dateable, but more of a friend status.
Sage is awesome, best match for something real except for the fact she's graduating.
Maya is the most even keeled emotionally but is definitely damaged and triggers that need to save.

they're all hot no question, but throuple just has too much good in it beyond the lewds imo.
They are all hot? Sorry but you included Maya in that list.

Opinion rejected ❌

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I have no idea where the Bella mom talk comes from, that I keep seeing lately, is it just because she kisses his forehead when he sleeps, cuts his hair and gives him advice to stop being an overreacting little bitch? I am sorry to say, but if that is triggering your Oedipus complex, maybe you deserve girls that treat you like crap :cautious: :Kappa:

There are zero scenes where Bella treats MC like her son.

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I have no idea where the Bella mom talk comes from, that I keep seeing lately, is it just because she kisses his forehead when he sleeps, cuts his hair and gives him advice to stop being a overreacting little bitch? I am sorry to say but if that is triggering your Oedipus complex, maybe you deserve girls that treat you like crap :cautious: :Kappa:

Yep, by the same logic, MC takes care of sick Sage, goes above and beyond helping Maya with the contract thing, he's their daddy too :Kappa:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have no idea where the Bella mom talk comes from, that I keep seeing lately, is it just because she kisses his forehead when he sleeps, cuts his hair and gives him advice to stop being an overreacting little bitch? I am sorry to say, but if that is triggering your Oedipus complex, maybe you deserve girls that treat you like crap :cautious: :Kappa:

if I had to guess it's from the earlier chapters where she does act a bit motherly towards the MC not entirely but just somewhat but once their relationship starts I always felt the motherly feel kind stops entirely and is replaced with awkwardness. But i'd argue Jill acts just as motherly as Bella maybe more anytime she tried to take care of the MC.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
-Do you want multiple venereal diseases and end up with multiple injections in your veins ?
go for the worst death,and choose Quinn..:cautious::cautious:

-Do you want someone with the juiciest fullest breasts,a heavenly delicious ass,
but a face so hideous that you pull a sack over it during sex,and a mentality so childish and retarded,
choose Jill..:sneaky::sneaky:

-Are you suffering from the most terrible gingeritis disease,
choose Sage,
here i really feel sorry for you and your horrible redhead progeny with her..:cry::cry:

-Do you want a real bad ass girl wit a golden heart,the cutest sides,
and so gorgeous made by the most angelic elves in heaven ?
then there is only one fiery passionate path available..:love::love:
View attachment 3824671
Lily is the best :love::love::love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing a different game while reading these posts.
I don't know what's motherly about any of this but since a lot of you think so, where can I find me a "mother figure" like Bella? :lepew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just because of age, you don't want to go beyond pure appearance, do you?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I hope mommy doesn't hear this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes