Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Wallaces, huh? Probably a random family name DPC came up with. At least, as of EP10 we only know three wealthy families:
  1. Royces
  2. Burgmeisters
  3. Thompsons
Some may call me old-fashioned, but I still think Lynette is a Burgmeister. This means Rusty is Tremolo's cousin. Thinking it for a sec, they look very similar to each other too.
I'm with you on that one, up to now, I believe it to be the best theory. I can even see Rusty making a joke in front of Jill and MC about how he was right with the Romeo & Juliette thing.

But this Wallace one would fit, they ask for Royces lawyer help , he says he know the guy, the crew goes there, enters Mr. Wallaces office and see Lynette picture on the desk, episode ends. Or maybe Bianca steps up saying she knows and that would be a way to make her more active in the story overall, but the line of the events would be the same.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I've mainly worked on animations this week, finishing up another lewd scene and adding static renders to it. The animation queue is now bumped back into the mid-50s, giving me time to continue working on static renders and dialogue without worrying about any PCs idling for a while.

I'm seeing very nice render speeds on the animations I've been posing these last couple of weeks, so time will tell when I need to get back to posing more animations for the remaining lewd scenes.

I also spent time writing dialogue for some other planned scenes. It was nice to work on something other than lewd scenes and free-roam events for a while, and I feel I'm starting to shift my motivation towards writing again after a long streak of creating art.

I'm off for a short trip today and will continue to write and pose statics when I return from my mini-vacation tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The master of making nothing sound like something

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This status update being short is not a surprise, we knew DPC was going to travel since last week, regardless of that, is was far from a bad update.

Not only he completed another lewd scene, which means there are only (probably) 4 left now (after he decided to do more scenes than previously planned) he also made some great progress in the render queue.

2 weeks ago he mentioned the animation queue was at 22 files, now its contains around 55, so that means he posed close to 40 animations in this time period.

So yeah, not the best, but FAR from the worst update we got and don't even let me start on the devs who don't even bother to do things like that.

However, DPC still has to pose over 60+ animations if my data is correct, considering this, I'm starting to believe that a november release became 100% impossible.
I hope for December but I'm expecting March-May is the real window. DPC will say something about he hoping or trying to get it done this year but I think he knows it isn't going to happen

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
have yet to play DIK paths.
Saving the best for last, I see. :Kappa:
Curious which girl is most popular? Bella takes the cake for me.
On the official Discord and Patreon it used to be Jill for the longest time, don't know now, Sage and Bella started wining polls, maybe they caught up to her.
On f95 every girl has her vocal fanbase. You should totally ask Darkwen who's his favorite! :cautious:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
First time playing this game have played all the CHICK options so far have yet to play DIK paths. Curious which girl is most popular? Bella takes the cake for me.
I welcome you, fellow Bella Fella.

Hard to say who is the most popular. Certain individuals are a lot more vocal than others. Sage seems to be second or third on a lot of rankings, so in a way she has a strong base.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I welcome you, fellow Bella Fella.

Hard to say who is the most popular. Certain individuals are a lot more vocal than others. Sage seems to be second or third on a lot of rankings, so in a way she has a strong base.
Yeah, Sage would do very well in a ranked-choice voting match up I feel.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
On the official Discord and Patreon it used to be Jill for the longest time, don't know now, Sage and Bella started wining polls, maybe they caught up to her.
On f95 every girl has her vocal fanbase. You should totally ask Darkwen who's his favorite! :cautious:
It definitely was Jill for most people some time ago but nowadays it's different like you said. I don't know why people started steering away from her and some outright just dislike her now but I definitely recognize the same in myself. When I first started playing this game, she was my favorite but now she's at the bottom of the list for me, almost on Maya's level.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
It definitely was Jill for most people some time ago but nowadays it's different like you said. I don't know why people started steering away from her and some outright just dislike her now but I definitely recognize the same in myself. When I first started playing this game, she was my favorite but now she's at the bottom of the list for me, almost on Maya's level.
Episode 10 Jill was way too annoying in on non Jill paths.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
ATTENTION please!!! Repost!!

These renpy games are overrated. I always go for the unlock gallery path, fap and shit a few times expeditiously, because I don't waste my time endeavoring to play the game just to get into the fanny after 40 hours of unavailingly futile, boring texts. And when I have fired my last load and spilled my cum all over the table, and I am bored of the same looking peaches and beaches, then with an immensely colossal fat megaton expunge button I nuke the hap out of it from my PC. Then reiterate with the next title on the list, that is the way of the foolish coomer's life...

NOW BAN ME FUCKERS!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Episode 10 Jill was way too annoying in on non Jill paths.
Yeah, that was for sure one of the reasons I can't bring myself to like her as much now as I did before. Not only in Episode 10 but I already started noticing just how annoying she is when I first played through a non-Jill path.

Reactions: Riaman

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

These renpy games are overrated. I always go for the unlock gallery path, fap and shit a few times expeditiously, because I don't waste my time endeavoring to play the game just to get into the fanny after 40 hours of unavailingly futile, boring texts. And when I have fired my last load and spilled my cum all over the table, and I am bored of the same looking peaches and beaches, then with an immensely colossal fat megaton expunge button I nuke the hap out of it from my PC. Then reiterate with the next title on the list, that is the way of the foolish coomer's life...

Now that's just sad.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It was "before my time" but I saw it told a few times that the banana costume killed a lot of the boners for Jill. She was never a top choice for me, Sage always took that spot from the list of MGs, although the Throuple is probably the path I find most compelling. Saying that, none of the five main girls take top spot for me, and it feels odd to say that, because the best girls in a game should number among the main girls.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
First time playing this game have played all the CHICK options so far have yet to play DIK paths. Curious which girl is most popular? Bella takes the cake for me.
-Do you want multiple venereal diseases and end up with multiple injections in your veins ?
go for the worst death,and choose Quinn..:cautious::cautious:

-Do you want someone with the juiciest fullest breasts,a heavenly delicious ass,
but a face so hideous that you pull a sack over it during sex,and a mentality so childish and retarded,
choose Jill..:sneaky::sneaky:

-Are you suffering from the most terrible gingeritis disease,
choose Sage,
here i really feel sorry for you and your horrible redhead progeny with her..:cry::cry:

-Do you want a real bad ass girl wit a golden heart,the cutest sides,
and so gorgeous made by the most angelic elves in heaven ?
then there is only one fiery passionate path available..:love::love:
screenshot0003lil.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

'Mkay. Feels bad though.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It was "before my time" but I saw it told a few times that the banana costume killed a lot of the boners for Jill. She was never a top choice for me, Sage always took that spot from the list of MGs, although the Throuple is probably the path I find most compelling. Saying that, none of the five main girls take top spot for me, and it feels odd to say that, because the best girls in a game should number among the main girls.
Jill had a lot of points for me because I thought her story would be a good girl's rebellion, but then it turned out that she was taming MC instead. It could still turn into Jill getting out of that shell, telling everyone to fuck off and eloping with MC, but for now it is yet to be redeemed. Kicking Tybalt helped but the banana did a lot of damage too.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Jill has always been too boring for me, you can find her trope everywhere.
Bella just feels like a replacement mother, not relationship material to me.
Josy is nice enough, definitely dateable, but more of a friend status.
Sage is awesome, best match for something real except for the fact she's graduating.
Maya is the most even keeled emotionally but is definitely damaged and triggers that need to save.

they're all hot no question, but throuple just has too much good in it beyond the lewds imo.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes