SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Well yes, but that's user error for not using the correct version of a mod. It applies to any game, not just this one where the dev deliberately puts in locks to try and thwart the mods. Granted, too many players are not savvy enough or patient enough to look around for a few more seconds to realise this, but it's still a bit disingenuous to say that mods will break the game, as a blanket statement.

As a side note, I really don't get the money part of it. I've never really needed more money than I have at any point of the game - there's always some lying around, or someone to buy you a lapdance, or a Brawler to win, etc. Is it just because people have no control and always get their wallet out when one of Quinn's dishes or a PR girl asks them to, no matter what?
But it's not disingenuous... using mods on this game will cause errors in future updates. That's been demonstrated time and time again. Modders have to go back and update them so players can continue playing without having to reinstall or delete their saves. This is due to DPC laying traps within the code per update. This is my "official statement" on the matter. If you want to add nuance to my previous statement be my guest. But there's nothing inaccurate nor disingenuous about my post; which was a small fix regarding someone's confusion.

Yeah, I've never had any real issue with money either. Only on my man-whore routes do I have to do a little bit of planning with spending.

Reactions: KaiserST

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
This game might genuinely have the most annoying and repetitive mini games in all of F95s history, which is saying something because these games are chock full of dumb mechanics. Who in their right minds thought shit like the drinking game for example were fun? it's not even about hard, its just boring as all hell, same for pretty much all the mini games.
And there's nothing I like more than searching around static renders for a tiny little hidden magazine so I can see actual CG renders. Like dear lord stop with these brain dead mechanics that do nothing but waste peoples time.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This game might genuinely have the most annoying and repetitive mini games in all of F95s history, which is saying something because these games are chock full of dumb mechanics. Who in their right minds thought shit like the drinking game for example were fun? it's not even about hard, its just boring as all hell, same for pretty much all the mini games.
And there's nothing I like more than searching around static renders for a tiny little hidden magazine so I can see actual CG renders. Like dear lord stop with these brain dead mechanics that do nothing but waste peoples time.
In that case, Welcome to F95 forums even though you've been registered since 2019.
Because clearly you haven't tried other titles yet.
Either that, or you just read really really slowly.

:ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
There're worse mini-games. You've even played them. The main games are just so forgettable that you don't remember playing them. This game sticks in the mind and so you don't forget the bad mini-games.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was about to replay that part, just finished replaying ep9. Now I'm sure it not just random name. At first I thought that Stephen rejected Maya application even though he said to Sage that would consider it because Maya joined the HOTs, and we even discussed that maybe was something to do with Quinn, but now it makes me wonder if it wasn't because he saw where the money is coming from.

EDIT: Ok so I was rewatching that flash back and Stephen says to his psychiatrist that "started 8 years ago" by the same time Jade started her PhD and from what I understood they've adopted when she was halfway through, which should be 1-2 years after, so 6 years before the flashback. Sage should be around 22-23 during the events of the game, she kept her name Morgan so she were self conscious when she was adopted, anyone have any idea what age that would be? I'm guessing around 6 (?) supposing that somehow that's right, during the flashback Sage would be ~12yo (or adoption age + 6), which means that the flashback was happening 10 years ago (not from now, probably from 2018-19, the game release, because Stephen was using one of those phones that slided for keyboard, kind of a BlackBerry) which also matches subprime crisis.

His boss back then should be around his late 40s or early 50s, let's say 50. MC was 9, 9 years before he would have been 41 and Lynette should be around 20 when she had MC, so he would have been father at 21, is not that far off.
Why should it be a surprise to him? This is not the first scholarship he has run.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
ATTENTION please!!! Repost!!

These renpy games are overrated. I always go for the unlock gallery path, fap and shit a few times expeditiously, because I don't waste my time endeavoring to play the game just to get into the fanny after 40 hours of unavailingly futile, boring texts. And when I have fired my last load and spilled my cum all over the table, and I am bored of the same looking peaches and beaches, then with an immensely colossal fat megaton expunge button I nuke the hap out of it from my PC. Then reiterate with the next title on the list, that is the way of the foolish coomer's life...

NOW BAN ME FUCKERS!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!
"Excuse me Sir, this is the KFC drive through. Would you like to place an order?"

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
First time playing this game have played all the CHICK options so far have yet to play DIK paths. Curious which girl is most popular? Bella takes the cake for me.
Recommend: make a separate set of saves for each path. Takes some time, but pays off in the end. Then you can enjoy each LI, side or combo there of, path.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
In that case, Welcome to F95 forums even though you've been registered since 2019.
Because clearly you haven't tried other titles yet.
Either that, or you just read really really slowly.

:ROFLMAO:
I only play the occasional super highly rated game, im not going out and just playing any random garbage here I have better things to do. Given this is one the most highly rated of all time here I expected it to value my time a little more. At the very least the stupid collection crap is a complete joke and sucks every time I run into it. The only game that i played in the last few years that had the same thing was that cyberpunk game by the guy who made Depraved Awakening, annoying collection shit there too but at least you dont have to go through the annoying navigation system to find them.

Does anyone actually ENJOY looking for the tiny magazines?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So that someone will hold their hand, rub their head and tell them they are special too in their own way. A cummy kiss will make all the monsters in their head go away.

Call Dessolos or Joshy92, it's their time to shine.
not into the cummy kisses or cleanup duty with a straw like Joshy even if my completionist makes me view such content in other games if they are any lol. but i'll hold the hell out of most LI hands and head pets. In fact a AVN I played today had this wonderful scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shioxu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes