funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I could have sworn that, during the Halloween party, there was an interaction in your room where a guy goes in there to use the bathroom. But I can't seem to trigger it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I've seen it a couple times so far. It hasn't occurred to me to grab a screenshot of it.
Regardless, it's a randomly triggered scene. Sadly, I forget if it's before the HOTS show up or after.

But it's that same dude that pisses in a beer bottle later on (the guy disguised as a cop). That's why the guy that always (or almost always) shouts "THE BIG TITTIED NURSE WON!" during the costume contest, then takes a sip from the wrong bottle and pukes. All because you stopped that dude from taking a piss in your room. lol

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I could have sworn that, during the Halloween party, there was an interaction in your room where a guy goes in there to use the bathroom. But I can't seem to trigger it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I'm pretty sure that scene is an easter egg. You can only get it at a specific point in the party and even then there is background dice roll in the code. I've only gotten it once.

Love that whole background gag though. The guy has trouble getting into the bathroom so he pees in a bear bottle and MC throws him out. He then changes into a fireman costume and sneaks back in. Then during the costume competition he takes a swig from the bottle he peed in and pukes. It was like five or six times I played ep 9 before I put those pieces together and when I did I couldn't stop laughing.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure that scene is an easter egg. You can only get it at a specific point in the party and even then there is background dice roll in the code. I've only gotten it once.

Love that whole background gag though. The guy has trouble getting into the bathroom so he pees in a bear bottle and MC throws him out. He then changes into a fireman costume and sneaks back in. Then during the costume competition he takes a swig from the bottle he peed in and pukes. It was like five or six times I played ep 9 before I put those pieces together and when I did I couldn't stop laughing.
It's definitely random if you get it or not. I think the first time, I rollbacked 4 or 5 times trying to trigger it. And I haven't seen it many times since on other paths.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to summarize, since there's a lot of partial answers.

The scene in question is a reference to a convo with Nick back in Episode 4, where he says Vinny's room has been used for fucking and pissing since he left the DIKs. When the scene is triggered (again, just keep moving around your bedroom throughout the various areas and it'll trigger easily), the drunk sheriff wanders in because he remembered that he used to piss in the ruined library.
1720834806388.png

The scene can only be activated before talking to Sage, because while she's talking, you can see the guy peeing into a beer bottle and MC confronting him.
ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event5.png ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event6.png ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event7.png

This all culminates in the costume contest, where the obnoxious fireman who cheers for Kylie/Bella to win accidentally drinks the piss and immediately pukes.
ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event105.png ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event106.png ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event107.png ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event108.png

It's such a great gag, and very easy to miss, to the point that most people probably think the guy puked just because he's drunk.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
There is still the bit when the guy sneaks back in as the fireman. Pretty sure it's only seen on Jill's path, but it's clearly the same guy taking a swig of his own piss.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
There is still the bit when the guy sneaks back in as the fireman. Pretty sure it's only seen on Jill's path, but it's clearly the same guy taking a swig of his own piss.
Are you talking about on the balcony, where he asks if Bella wants to see his Hallo-wiener and she claps back with Hallo-salami? That's the only Jill-specific thing with the fireman I can think of, and it's before the costume contest.

Or is this something like when everyone is leaving?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I've seen it a couple times so far. It hasn't occurred to me to grab a screenshot of it.
Regardless, it's a randomly triggered scene. Sadly, I forget if it's before the HOTS show up or after.

But it's that same dude that pisses in a beer bottle later on (the guy disguised as a cop). That's why the guy that always (or almost always) shouts "THE BIG TITTIED NURSE WON!" during the costume contest, then takes a sip from the wrong bottle and pukes. All because you stopped that dude from taking a piss in your room. lol
ye, now you mention the stopping pissing(y)
still dont remember the scene, but i remember the impatient feeling what i had that moment:coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So I was looking at one of Sages Season 3 scenes earlier im starting to reconsider who has the best ass to me. It use to be Camila now im thinking it has to be Sage.

Jedi2332

Aug 6, 2023
Had to make a post just to say this is clearly what the youtuber Nanogenix did before youtube. The MC is straight up Nano in a video game, it's actually uncanny.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Bro, your goal is noble. (y)
And I consider it my duty to try to help you.
You know, followers of the Divine Quinn don't pass by when someone needs help. :rolleyes:
I hope this helps you in some way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at this, and maybe you will lose the desire to fall in love.
Don't thank me. ;)

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Bro, your goal is noble. (y)
And I consider it my duty to try to help you.
You know, followers of the Divine Quinn don't pass by when someone needs help. :rolleyes:
I hope this helps you in some way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at this, and maybe you will lose the desire to fall in love.
Don't thank me. ;)
Wha.. Huh? Erm... I'm speechless. :FacePalm::KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes