Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know what it is, but Sage without makeup is very "uncanny valley" for me.

Her eyes look swollen, like she got worked over by Chad or MC accidentally hit her in the face during one of their sparring sessions.

View attachment 3908587
We must have very different tastes because Sage is gorgeous without makeup and it was a refreshing to see her like this. And without makeup she looks younger, really like a ~20 yo girl.
Most likely her eyes, the effect you noticed, is the result of choosing not the best facial expression, they can be a little crooked. Some expressions in the library are terrible and require a lot of manual work to correct.

And still, she looks cute
screenshot0404.png

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
This reminds me of that conversation with Leon at the Pink Rose, whether being a milf is more about age or actually bring a mom. Because someone like Salma Hayek is a grandm—quick Google search—is NOT a grandma, but she easily could be. 57 years old with a 17 year old daughter. Gilf or not, I'd fuck Salma ;)
Yeah if you go by the technicality, it's not unusual for women to still be hot as hell when their first grandchildren are born. If Sage had a baby (Oh please!!!) Jade would technically be a grandma. But then barely 20 girls don't get called Milfs even if they've had triplets.

The real kicker is the third option. That a woman isn't a granny because of age or by having grandchildren, but by appearance. Basically any older woman who still has it is a Milf and they only become grannies when they lose it. By that definition there is no such thing as a Gilf, because if a Milf only becomes a granny when they lose the ilf it's impossible to be both at once.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
We must have very different tastes because Sage is gorgeous without makeup and it was a refreshing to see her like this. And without makeup she looks younger, really like a ~20 yo girl.
Most likely her eyes, the effect you noticed, is the result of choosing not the best facial expression, they can be a little crooked. Some expressions in the library are terrible and require a lot of manual work to correct.

View attachment 3909248
This is one of the cutest things ever, just look at her :giggle::giggle::love:
1723071242911.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3909248
Agree 100%. Without makeup, Sage is much more gorgeous. Casual Sage also brings out her lovely personality more, making it even better. Just ask 'Weather Bitch'.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Nick has always been the one DIK that rarely speaks up and is always seemingly somewhat suspicious.
i dont want say Nick isnt a traitor or Nick is a traiter, but when we got the scene about forming the diks, Nick and Vinny were there. Nick wasnt a loud person that time and he isnt a loud person now too. so if he is Vinny's spy, than his behavior isnt a sign of it.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This reminds me of that conversation with Leon at the Pink Rose, whether being a milf is more about age or actually bring a mom. Because someone like Salma Hayek is a grandm—quick Google search—is NOT a grandma, but she easily could be. 57 years old with a 17 year old daughter. Gilf or not, I'd fuck Salma ;)
Yeah if you go by the technicality, it's not unusual for women to still be hot as hell when their first grandchildren are born. If Sage had a baby (Oh please!!!) Jade would technically be a grandma. But then barely 20 girls don't get called Milfs even if they've had triplets.

The real kicker is the third option. That a woman isn't a granny because of age or by having grandchildren, but by appearance. Basically any older woman who still has it is a Milf and they only become grannies when they lose it. By that definition there is no such thing as a Gilf, because if a Milf only becomes a granny when they lose the ilf it's impossible to be both at once.
And then, don't you lose the ILF once you have fucked them. They are no longer ILF but IHF. :unsure:

This is why I don't worry about Milfs or Gilfs. I'll just stick to the Bilfs (Babes).

TIffani is a BILF.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Ahrimy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Agree 100%. Without makeup, Sage is much more gorgeous. Casual Sage also brings out her lovely personality more, making it even better. Just ask 'Weather Bitch'.
This is one of the cutest things ever, just look at her :giggle::giggle::love:
View attachment 3909260
And a very sweet moment with your girlfriend, I would like more of these everyday casual moments.
not hard looking like a ~20 yo girl if you are a ~20 yo girl. like Sage :LOL:
With her makeup she looks a bit mature, I would say 25

Reactions: noobchan51515

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
i dont want say Nick isnt a traitor or Nick is a traiter, but when we got the scene about forming the diks, Nick and Vinny were there. Nick wasnt a loud person that time and he isnt a loud person now too. so if he is Vinny's spy, than his behavior isnt a sign of it.
My current thinking is that Nick still talks to Vinny like any other friend. He tells him what goes on at the mansion completely innocently. Vinny has betrayed the DIKs and it's going to be a real shock to Nick when the truth comes out.
not hard looking like a ~20 yo girl if you are a ~20 yo girl. like Sage :LOL:
How many characters' ages and birthdays do we know btw? MC turns 19 in September, Maya's and Derek's birthday is May 5th and some ages are seen on Swyper, but is there anything else?

Reactions: iamcomming

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I though Sage was 21??
BaD wiki says "approximately 22 years old" which tracks. Last year of American college and all.
And a very sweet moment with your girlfriend, I would like more of these everyday casual moments.

With her makeup she looks a bit mature, I would say 25
Guys guys, Sage is a young woman, but she's still old enough :cool:
Old enough to what, you may ask?
1723072852764.gif

You know, staying up past 10, doesn't need to check in with her mom, can watch R-rated movies ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes