Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
I'm sorry for asking this yet again. How do I search compressed? When I write that keyword into search engine it provides me with 50 pages of results....all I'd like to find is latest version compressed ....

Thank you for the help

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
I'm sorry for asking this yet again. How do I search compressed? When I write that keyword into search engine it provides me with 50 pages of results....all I'd like to find is latest version compressed ....

Thank you for the help
This is already compressed

S1 and S2

S3

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Hey brother, I was curious. Do you make anything else in addition to all the booby cards?

I was thinking about how there's no merch for BADIK, other than the patreon exclusive stuff. Besides the DIK jacket, there's not a whole lot that's sought after. But what about girly calendars? That'd be cool :HideThePain:
I don't, the cards started out as just a visual reminder of who everyone is (especially for those games without a built-in character bio section). I'm thinking of a thread in the recommendations section where I'll put them all though (I'm not sure if that's the place for it, but I've seen some similar threads there).

Stuff like calendars would be easy (easier, even) to do though. You just wouldn't be able to sell them, so if anyone wanted a physical copy, they would be more expensive (single print versus bulk). Shit, there's enough content here already for you to make one of those "girl a day" calendars where you tear off the page every day...
As it happens I did post a plan for a set of BADIK themed playing cards on the fan art thread. I assigned each path to a suit and added other characters based on their relevance to the path. Some of the character placements were admittedly a stretch, but I thought it was a good effort. It just needs the SFW art. This is the latest plan:

General form of the suits:
  • A: A female rival of the chosen girl
  • K: MC
  • Q: The chosen girl's date or party look
  • J: DIK helpful to the path
  • 10: DIK jealous or otherwise against the path
  • 9: The chosen girl's Halloween look
  • 8: Good girl
  • 7: Good girl
  • 6: The chosen girl's D&G look
  • 5: Bad girl
  • 4: Bad girl
  • 3: The chosen girl in a bikini
  • 2: Male antagonist of the path
Diamonds, Josy and Maya:
  • A: Quinn
  • K: MC Hell week look
  • Q: Josy and Maya party look
  • J: Derek
  • 10: Tommy
  • 9: Josy and Maya Halloween look
  • 8: Heather
  • 7: Ashley
  • 6: Josy and Maya D&G look
  • 5: Riona
  • 4: Camila
  • 3: Josy and Maya in bikinis
  • 2: Patrick
Clubs, Sage:
  • A: Lily
  • K: MC Halloween look
  • Q: Sage date look
  • J: John Boy
  • 10: Jacob
  • 9: Sage Halloween look
  • 8: Elena
  • 7: Arieth
  • 6: Sage D&G look
  • 5: Sarah
  • 4: Mel
  • 3: Sage in a bikini
  • 2: Chad
Hearts, Jill:
  • A: Zoey
  • K: MC on stage
  • Q: Jill date look
  • J: Jamie
  • 10: Rusty
  • 9: Jill Halloween look
  • 8: Bianca
  • 7: Sally
  • 6: Jill D&G look
  • 5: Dany
  • 4: Micah
  • 3: Jill in a bikini
  • 2: Tybalt
Spades, Bella:
  • A: Jade
  • K: MC at the library
  • Q: Bella date look
  • J: Nick
  • 10: Leon
  • 9: Bella Halloween look
  • 8: Cathy
  • 7: Nora
  • 6: Bella D&G look
  • 5: Nicole
  • 4: Sandy
  • 3: Bella in a bikini
  • 2: Stephen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
While you pervs was dreaming of my death :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
here's what was really happening Josy my Queen and me in a night of wild sex
Screenshot 2024-08-09 181437.png
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
you may try but I cannot be stop not with my faithful Goddess and Queen by my side

the score: Josy and Darkwen 1000000000000 vs unholy perv army 0
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
While you pervs was dreaming of my death :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3956489
you may try but I cannot be stop not with my faithful Goddess and Queen by my side

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is how you handle a lubberkin that won't stop saying "alady" :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3955949
This is how you handle a lubberkin Darkwen that won't stop saying "alady" :ROFLMAO:
Boys Butcher Oi Shut Trap Dumb Bird Bollocks.gif

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 3956489

What kind of shit you taking thats very strong stuff. You becoming more delusional. We all know Josy is madly inlove with Geralt from Rivia 111.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 57 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

View attachment 3952078
So there I was, updating my tier list, shuffling some girls and adding new categories, when it hit me: why don't I add as many girls as possible, to the point where it's comical and even obnoxious?
It meant redoing all the head shots I already had, including trying to keep a consistent size for everything. It meant racking my brain to come up with obscure girls. It meant wasting an absurd amount of time on something that will be outdated in a few months. And it was worth it. No it wasn't :HideThePain:
my-image.png
Except for the top 3, the categories are mostly arbitrary.
I arranged the girls alphabetically rather than try to rank them.
I know some of the girls in Nameless But Shameless do indeed have names (mainly just Avery I think), but they're all pretty much nobodies that I'd still bang.
She's dead and our mom, so Lynette gets her own category. Otherwise she'd be in Could Learn to Love.
I'm probably still missing a handful of girls, whether they're one shot characters or somewhat prominent/recurring background characters, at this point I don't care. I have 85 fucking characters, it's more than good enough o_O

This is all your fault Milton!
Trek Worf Any Other Man Kill You.gif
But I still love you brother :giggle:

Reactions: Sephironii

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Somehow, if somebody told me Josy actually loved a creepy Texan who happens to look exactly like Dawe that repeats the word "Alady" at least 500 times per each day in order to honor her shrine or something, I would think they're the ones that are lying.
View attachment 3956563
True love does crazy things those that don't experience it will never understand it
Josy DP3.png
Alady Alady

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes