May 31, 2024
-10% and more of the needed? super
I assume it is very easy to misjudge something like a big free roam. I may be in the minority but I actually quite enjoy free roam events one the first few play through of each update. They can get a bit annoying on repeat playthrough but if there are enough branches within and some story related dialogue I really don’t mind them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I assume it is very easy to misjudge something like a big free roam. I may be in the minority but I actually quite enjoy free roam events one the first few play through of each update. They can get a bit annoying on repeat playthrough but if there are enough branches within and some story related dialogue I really don’t mind them.
It also doesn't help to always add stuff to it....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is true but that is writing in general. I mean look at someone like GRRM. But even GMing an RPG, new ideas come to mind to add along the way. At some point you have just cut it, but that is probably harder when you are making money off it.
It is part of the maturity of the author to know when to stop. "the excellent is the enemy of the good."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I continued to work on static renders this week. I wanted to be close to 90% done with the free roam event I've been working on by today, but I'm at 81%.

I worked on some scenes that were very slow to pose, and it took me half a week to pose around 120 renders for these scenes.

Compare that to today's work, where I'm already at 87 posed static renders, and you'll see how it can vary a lot between scenes.

I've also posed animations this week and worked on Steam-related tasks that I can share more about soon.

I will be able to pose the rest of the art for what's written of the free roam event next week.

After that, I will write the remainder of the scenes for the free roam event that I need; I've counted ten scenes.

I'm also interested in doing more of the needed animation work soon, but we'll take it week by week.

36 animations and 345 static renders are in the render queue. We're cooking.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
We cooking?????? What the fuck are we cooking 48 hours ribs and we a hour into it
Sometimes I think i'm crazy then I read something DPC said and I'm reminded what crazy looks like :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Aren't there variations as to how Patrick behaves at Thanksgiving dinner, like when he smiles if you hug Maya if you're actually on her path but doesn't if you're not? I'm not entirely sure how it went, but somebody else can probably confirm it. I think there are other things which also make Patrick more suspicious, like the choices that you can make when you first meet him in Maya's dorm. And also the choices you make when you're at their house, for example: whether you punch him, confront him or don't.
Yup there is, the scenes on Maya path is cuter because she is not faking it (as much).
Suspicion-meter is kinda separate from this, it just tracks if you manage to sneak back in and steal the documents.

However Jill being so worried about doing this and possibility of their father checking rooster later to find out... oooor... what if he already switched the documents because he already knew of this? :eek:
That would be quite the plot-twist, unique for Jill path or having a very high suspicion against you before arriving at the house !

Dpc will do everything he can to get it out this year, but he will fail as he does every time he has set a goal yes time to chapter size
At least he is within the Abandon Tag limit....for now. :whistle: Is it 1 year and 3 months?

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Oh barf...Please tell me the one w all those tattoos isn't a forced LI..
I'm downloading the first season now...

Thx
Cheers
She's not a LI at all, and I wouldn't say any of the LI are really forced, maybe just one at the beginning but then you can cut her off. You probably won't want to though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forgotted
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes