Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We've uncovered the true meaning of ALADY o_O
Josy is Queen and Goddess forever that the meaning, always it is. There are millions and millions and billions of songs to be written to her beauty and grace. My Josy her eye so full of love and passion what a heavenly gift she is such undeserved blessings given by her it almost to much to bear, JOSY JOSY JOSY JOSY JOSY what name Alady she is forever praise be Josy she is love she is life Alady Alady and Alady forever
josyep9.png

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Josy is Queen and Goddess forever that the meaning, always it is. There are millions and millions and billions of songs to be written to her beauty and grace. My Josy her eye so full of love and passion what a heavenly gift she is such undeserved blessings given by her it almost to much to bear, JOSY JOSY JOSY JOSY JOSY what name Alady she is forever praise be Josy she is love she is life Alady Alady and Alady forever
View attachment 3961613
1000004886.gif

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3961613
tPKeH1724468329.png

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, I don't. It doesn't change the fact that I still am left to wonder what drives a person to that kind of behavior.

Most people here have favorites, yeah. They don't make self-masturbatory posts about it though and write borderline delusional shit from what I've seen of them. But then again, I haven't been on this forum for long enough to actually know. Just trying to be blunt about what I'm reading from you. I'm not of the opinion that you stop by the way if that's the way you took it, they are uniquely funny posts and if you didn't write them, this thread in general would be way more boring and less funny than it currently is.
Rio dont need posts to be the best (y) and she cant read it atm:ROFLMAO:
and for the behavior maybe the 1 year+ update is the reason

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I don't fucking believe this.

I had a sudden thought, and wondered if there would be ANY results if you google "alady". Obviously She's a Lady is one of the top results, but there's more. So much fucking more, and on top of that, it didn't even ask if I meant "a lady"!

Screenshot_20240823_184118_Firefox.jpg
There are rules in life. Constants in the universe. Laws of nature. And one of them, is that ALADY is a made up fucking word! God, why have you done this??? What happened to the rules!!! :KEK: :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:
1724464145370.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes