Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
At the end of the day they both cheated on each other. The only thing that separate them is that Maya never went all out in this situation. Yes there are some kissing humping and emotional cheating but at the end of the day Josy went all out here heck she even prepared dinner and went to her Parents room to have sex.
Just because the dick was on her and not inside doesn't make it less cheating, at least Josy as feelings for MC, with Maya it felt she was just using MC friendship and dick

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Ep10 is the one ep I don't think it should had happen but even in ep10 Josy admits she just with Maya because she feels like Maya needs her, ep3/4 it should had happen or in ep8 but I really think it about to happen
We shall see. I'm hoping not getting the loan papers has Josy see Maya for the pathetic parasite that she is and Josy gives her the big boot.

Though at the same time, Josy will need to understand she's one of many girls on the Others path.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
At the end of the day they both cheated on each other. The only thing that separate them is that Maya never went all out in this situation. Yes there are some kissing humping and emotional cheating but at the end of the day Josy went all out here heck she even prepared dinner and went to her Parents room to have sex.
Maya tried to go all the way, it's just her vagina didn't work.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We shall see. I'm hoping not getting the loan papers has Josy see Maya for the pathetic parasite that she is and Josy gives her the big boot.

Though at the same time, Josy will need to understand she's one of many girls on the Others path.
I think getting the loan can do the same thing because it would show her everything Maya put her through was just a bluff and never had to happen it was all for nothing

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think getting the loan can do the same thing because it would show her everything Maya put her through was just a bluff and never had to happen it was all for nothing
I'm hoping the loan papers are quite significant and can affect the story in a major way.

I don't expect it but what a chapter it would be if the loan and also Riona had major consequences depending on how we handle it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm hoping the loan papers are quite significant and can affect the story in a major way.

I don't expect it but what a chapter it would be if the loan and also Riona had major consequences depending on how we handle it.
that would be interesting

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Josy only has eyes for the mc. and several hot girls that the mc approves of and joins her for group fun. no other guy will ever touch Josy. some have already tried and she rejected them. John at the HOTS party..the blonde loser at the halloween party..and i am sure she will be rejected many other male losers while at BnR. only cock she needs belongs to mc. the thing with Vinny will most likely be her teasing him to get him alone so mc can beat the shit outta him. Vinny is nothing without his gun and mc will disarm him before beating his ass. this will be part of the quest to find Riona and when mc sees what Vinny has done to her, it's lights out for Vinny. permanently.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I'm bias but it very easy to understand Josy side and defend her actions not that she needs it. Maya on the other hand has no morals she just judges others then plays the victim and act's like her life sucks yet you got poor Josy running around trying to do everything she can her. Maya doesn't have a single defense for her actions yes Maya been through hell because of Patrick but that don't give you the right to put others through it to
No, you're right. I was joking about it because I think most if not all the girls in this game have some big flaws, which isn't a bad thing, it provides realism in the story to some extent. Maya is definitely a judgmental hypocrite though. It always gets a smirk out of me when I play this game and Maya is introducing the MC to the campus, then she calls the HOTs "a bunch of sluts" and next thing you know, she tells you she's joining them despite all of that. Essentially, she's ready to sell her body in order to pay her student loan debt. She has the same issue that I think Jill has, their self-righteousness. The moment Maya helped Quinn in kidnapping the MC and bringing him over to the DIK mansion for the initiation and had the audacity to tell him it "wasn't her fault", I lost a bunch of interest in her that I might've had before that. Her naivety is sometimes even more bothersome to me than Jill's is. When Josy says she wants to join the HOTs before Maya enters her room in which Patrick is already waiting for her and Maya starts talking like the entirety of the HOTs are some kind of gang which grooms girls into whores, then wonders why Josy still wants to join them after "everything that they've done" is just ridiculously ignorant. Maybe she should stop crying about everything that happens to her (which by the way are situations she puts herself in) and open her eyes for a moment? The same could be said for a lot of characters in the game, like the MC for one. But I won't go into detail on him, I've already bashed him enough on this thread. :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, you're right. I was joking about it because I think most if not all the girls in this game have some big flaws, which isn't a bad thing, it provides realism in the story to some extent. Maya is definitely a judgmental hypocrite though. It always gets a smirk out of me when I play this game and Maya is introducing the MC to the campus, then she calls the HOTs "a bunch of sluts" and next thing you know, she tells you she's joining them despite all of that. Essentially, she's ready to sell her body in order to pay her student loan debt. She has the same issue that I think Jill has, their self-righteousness. The moment Maya helped Quinn in kidnapping the MC and bringing him over to the DIK mansion for the initiation and had the audacity to tell him it "wasn't her fault", I lost a bunch of interest in her that I might've had before that. Her naivety is sometimes even more bothersome to me than Jill's is. When Josy says she wants to join the HOTs before Maya enters her room in which Patrick is already waiting for her and Maya starts talking like the entirety of the HOTs are some kind of gang which grooms girls into whores, then wonders why Josy still wants to join them after "everything that they've done" is just ridiculously ignorant. Maybe she should stop crying about everything that happens to her (which by the way are situations she puts herself in) and open her eyes for a moment? The same could be said for a lot of characters in the game, like the MC for one. But I won't go into detail on him, I've already bashed him enough on this thread. :KEK:
Maya is to much into being hurt to see things , the scene when Josy wants to the HoT's Maya act's like such a bitch to Josy. At least with Jill it because she wants to see the good in people which that makes her likeable. Quinn and Maya share a lot in common but at least Quinn knows who is she is and actually owns it

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Maya is to much into being hurt to see things , the scene when Josy wants to the HoT's Maya act's like such a bitch to Josy. At least with Jill it because she wants to see the good in people which that makes her likeable. Quinn and Maya share a lot in common but at least Quinn knows who is she is and actually owns it
Yeah, they're definitely more similar to each other than Maya would probably like to admit. But she tries to deny it and acts as though she's nothing like the other HOTs since she's doing it for a more virtuous cause than they are. And honestly, maybe she is, but acting like they owe her anything and being misled by them because of this is her own fault for being naive enough in the first place to think that by crossing off a few tasks from a scavenger hunt list she would be able to pay off thousands of dollars in debt. She barely even understood what Quinn meant when she talked about what she would have her do in order to get "free tuition", though she explained it fairly clearly.

Reactions: The Dick

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Incase DPC still reads this forum I do have a great story idea.
What if the HOTS and DIKs are at a party and some guy tries to harrass Arieth so I step in and flatten the guy with a vicious punch to the guts then Arieth looks at me and smiles and eventually we go back to my room and make sweet tender love all night?

Oh, and I adopt her baby and we live happily ever after the end.
Who are you trying to fool Joshy? You ain't punching anybody with that affinity of yours :KEK:
uakJj1724534698.png

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes