Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I know all that.. you don't all have to answer me, or you do. The fact that the MC had the opportunity to get a blowjob or titjob from Heather is the reason Heather got drunk. And the fact that she ended up with Nick, I'd say she was very drunk. So luckily for Heather the worst that could happen to her is to give MC a blowjob or titjob and nothing more. To make no mistake, I think the game is pretty good despite all its flaws. BTW... Heather is one of the better characters in the game, unlike MC who is nowhere near her. Whatever you decide during the game, he always turns out to be quite pathetic in some situations.
she got drunk is just a factor. she already played with this idea from the hots party or from the table scene. the main reason is Tommy being an asshole. she probably felt neglected and/or unattractive.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hey.
What do you think it means (circled in red)? How can a game affect a person who has a difficult period in his life? After all, BaDIK is quite life-affirming and fun. The question may seem strange, but for some reason I'm trying to dig deeper when I see this warning, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everyone-gets-happy-ending.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes