MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
John Boy called dibs on that chair. I can see it now - MC is plowing Elena pronebone, while JB's sitting in the chair, watching enthusiastically, while stroking his dick... :sneaky:

I probably shouldn't have mentioned the stroking part :confused:
There'll be no stroking on my playthrough. I don't even want him to watch, but if we have no choice, dude needs to keep it in his pants. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I thought Joshy called dibs on that chair? :unsure:
John Boy called dibs on that chair. I can see it now - MC is plowing Elena pronebone, while JB's sitting in the chair, watching enthusiastically, while stroking his dick... :sneaky:

I probably shouldn't have mentioned the stroking part :confused:
There'll be no stroking on my playthrough. I don't even want him to watch, but if we have no choice, dude needs to keep it in his pants. :ROFLMAO:
There's a simple solution: livestream :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's derivative of a joke that got removed last week, I think it was mostwanted8's. He had Magnar in the cuck chair to watch us rail Sally :ROFLMAO:
There a lot people can sit in that chair.
Tommy can watch MC with Josy, Tybalt - seeing mommy/sis/crush being railed. Magnar - Sally, James - Bella, Jacob - Zoey, Stephen - his wife.
There is a whole line forming for the chair.

And I see here all the same, thread in a memeing cycle :LOL:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
There a lot people can sit in that chair.
Tommy can watch MC with Josy, Tybalt - seeing mommy/sis/crush being railed. Magnar - Sally, James - Bella, Jacob - Zoey, Stephen - his wife.
There is a whole line forming for the chair.

And I see here all the same, thread in a memeing cycle :LOL:
Tommy can also sit there for Heather. And Quinn. And Lily. And Tania :KEK:

Reactions: Mark-777
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes