Mar 9, 2019
So, of all DPC's twists and cliffhangers which one was your favorite and which one worked the best?:unsure:

I would assume most people would pick Chad and Troy, but for us here in this thread we were already on board with that theory ever since a random bro posted about the red sneakers in Troy's room all the way back in Season 1.

Zoey coming back? I for one always expected she will show up since it was easy drama, but so far thank fuck DPC didn't use her like that, it's actually the storyline I am most surprised(pleasantly) about how its going. Hope he delivers the start of her route next ep copium

Sage Burke? I feel most here consider it universally dumb and depending on how you played your save overly dramatic for no reason.
It may not count as a cliffhanger or really a twist, but it was definitely the first moment in the game where I was truly surprised:

Vinny pulling out a gun on Fuckface.

Before that, we had only seen a gun one time and it was in a flashback sequence when Rox gets mad for the rat comment made by that MacGuffin character (whose name I didn't care to remember) to little Quinn. At that moment it was just a device to show how dangerous Rox really was and the fucked up nature of Quinn's childhood.

When Vinny uses it, again it is being used to show how dangerous he is. But then the shock of the moment wasn't really what he did, so much as who he did it to(reading through before posting and I realized with one sentence I made Fuckface sound like John Wick :ROFLMAO:). Prior to that scene, I expected him to be carrying but I didn't expect him to show it to the MC so soon in the story nor to pull it out when he did. If anything I expected it to be used on Tommy to get him to let Vinny snoop in the DIK mansion. The fact that no one else even gets a hint of the gun before Fuckface surprised the fuck out of me.

It didn't do much yet to the plot but it definitely served as a reminder that though the vibe is brighter than AL the stakes are very much the same.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
FAST BOY, RAF - Wave
With how shitty Spotify's shuffle feature is, I've already heard the song like 6 times now :HideThePain:
It may not count as a cliffhanger or really a twist, but it was definitely the first moment in the game where I was truly surprised:

Vinny pulling out a gun on Fuckface.

Before that, we had only seen a gun one time and it was in a flashback sequence when Rox gets mad for the rat comment made by that MacGuffin character (whose name I didn't care to remember) to little Quinn. At that moment it was just a device to show how dangerous Rox really was and the fucked up nature of Quinn's childhood.

When Vinny uses it, again it is being used to show how dangerous he is. But then the shock of the moment wasn't really what he did, so much as who he did it to(reading through before posting and I realized with one sentence I made Fuckface sound like John Wick :ROFLMAO:). Prior to that scene, I expected him to be carrying but I didn't expect him to show it to the MC so soon in the story nor to pull it out when he did. If anything I expected it to be used on Tommy to get him to let Vinny snoop in the DIK mansion. The fact that no one else even gets a hint of the gun before Fuckface surprised the fuck out of me.

It didn't do much yet to the plot but it definitely served as a reminder that though the vibe is brighter than AL the stakes are very much the same.
It was super effective how DPC introduced it. That cunt pulling a gun during Brawler? Very cowardly and dishonorable! But he's only delayed the inevitable beating he deserves, and after kidnapping Rio he'll be lucky to be alive once we get our hands on him :mad:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
See the thing is that if this were anyone else, I could believe that person actually knew about Morgan, and was blindsided by Burke because Sage doesn't use that part of her name. Which is what I'm sure DPC was going for.

But this is MC, the most oblivious moron on campus. He never asks for last names, and the only thing he's more allergic to is condoms.
I was thinking more about names and thought it we were allowed to choose anything. It would be funny if we could name MC Morgan Burke, and then when Sage got married we would have Morgan Burke and Sage Morgan Burke Burke. My mind goes to weird places when I'm trying to fall asleep. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
Quinn, Sage, Tommy and Maya in no real order but also Riona and Jill started to grow on me in later chapters. Zoey's cool too, I feel like when she gets more content she'll flesh out more and be really good. It's actually hard for me to pick because I really liked most of the characters and it feels like some of them are getting more attention and agency in the later chapters.
What in particular did you like about Tommy? I get the others, but to me Tommy just came across as kind of an ass, so I'm curious about your perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: akki_sky

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I was thinking more about names and thought it we were allowed to choose anything. It would be funny if we could name MC Morgan Burke, and then when Sage got married we would have Morgan Burke and Sage Morgan Burke Burke. My mind goes to weird places when I'm trying to fall asleep. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think it time to call in people

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Reminds me of Macaulay Macaulay Culkin Culkin :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
So, of all DPC's twists and cliffhangers which one was your favorite and which one worked the best?:unsure:

I would assume most people would pick Chad and Troy, but for us here in this thread we were already on board with that theory ever since a random bro posted about the red sneakers in Troy's room all the way back in Season 1.

Zoey coming back? I for one always expected she will show up since it was easy drama, but so far thank fuck DPC didn't use her like that, it's actually the storyline I am most surprised(pleasantly) about how its going. Hope he delivers the start of her route next ep copium

Sage Burke? I feel most here consider it universally dumb and depending on how you played your save overly dramatic for no reason.
Actually Sage being a Burke kinda throw me off guard because I can't believe she is related to Tybalt. Also it's kinda funny during the dinner in the Burke that Sage is President Tuballs that bashes Tybalt in Rooster

Reactions: akki_sky

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Yeah the Sage one is really only dramatic if you fuck Jade. Tybalt being a threat to the Maya situation is impossible to take seriously.

Zoey's comeback was something I expected to happen anyway so it wasn't really a surprise, but it did make season 3 more interesting.

Now Jill seeing MC and Bella was a twist I wasn't expecting. There was going to be some friction no matter what, but Jill actually catching them going at it was way more than I saw coming.

The DIKs finding out about MC's girlfriend(s) were decent cliffhangers, but Sage's and Jill's were a lot tamer than the other two.

Nick and Heather I did not see coming, but I ship it.

I'm extremely curious what happened at Bella's while you try to get the documents, but there aren't any real hints about it so you can't really call it a cliffhanger. There is a lot of twist potential there but it hasn't happened yet so it doesn't really count at the moment.

Rionapping is perhaps the most intense cliffhanger the game has had.

Since you see it coming it isn't much of a twist. And since nothing in episode 10 suggests it is imminent it's not a cliffhanger. Now if one of them had said to the other: "We need to talk." at the end of the episode that would have been a cliffhanger, if a somewhat cliche one.
In Jill's cliffhanger, Rusty's reaction is the one that makes me excited but in ep 10. It kinda dissapoint me that there nothing on it

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
In Jill's cliffhanger, Rusty's reaction is the one that makes me excited but in ep 10. It kinda dissapoint me that there nothing on it
I've seen this idea before but I don't really understand why. Rusty was an entitled douche when he and Jill first met, and they went on a single date where he couldn't be himself when his friends showed up. Then look at Rusty and Micha, he was fucking around like he always does and unexpectedly caught feelings. Then the tables were turned on him.

What does it really matter if MC is dating a girl that Rusty only had a brief history with? A misplaced sense of jealousy? Does he just now suddenly realize Jill is the love of his life? Or is she just "the one that got away" so any feelings he may have had are now heightened because she's seeing MC.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I've seen this idea before but I don't really understand why. Rusty was an entitled douche when he and Jill first met, and they went on a single date where he couldn't be himself when his friends showed up. Then look at Rusty and Micha, he was fucking around like he always does and unexpectedly caught feelings. Then the tables were turned on him.

What does it really matter if MC is dating a girl that Rusty only had a brief history with? A misplaced sense of jealousy? Does he just now suddenly realize Jill is the love of his life? Or is she just "the one that got away" so any feelings he may have had are now heightened because she's seeing MC.
Or is there more to it, like they were arrange to get marriend by there grand parents or something. That only Rusty' know of

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes