NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yep. I think I'm the only Mona fan here, but man I love that redhead. I was so sad she left, and dream of a day she returns. A Lily/Mona threesome and I would die a happy man. :p
I love Mona, hope she makes her return in full capacity and not just a witness in the prostitution case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
The general consensus is that those boots you see from under her door
View attachment 4063706
As you can tell, when enhanced enough you can see a golden frame. Which suggests that it's in fact a painting Bella took down before getting close with the MC

The picture we haven't seen yet which would be this one that magically disappears when you return after the tennis match.
View attachment 4063713

So we don't actually believe they are a hidden set of boots specifically but instead of picture or painting of a theorized child Bella lost sort of explaining James vanishing away to some sort of walk-about or whatever.

This is a mystery no one has actually figured out yet. But I'm inclined to think it's a picture frame.
If that's a painting or picture. My theory is that is there large wedding photo

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Love seeing the Mona love. That first time we see her when the HOTs show up to the cumpetition, she's the hottest in that scene. Mostly because Quinn and Sage are wearing the ugly HOT uniform but still, boy what an entrance. And she was the better half of the Cammy threesome.

If I'm a doing a tier list or just ranking girls and I've recently done a S1 playthrough, she's easily top 10 for me, personally I had her top 5 after I first played S1 on Steam. But now it's just been too long and she's probably not coming back, but then again, after Cathy last episode and now that Fuckface has to leave campus regularly for Science class, he can easily run into her again and give her the Cathy treatment. Cathy had the second best scene in episode 10, after Bella, and with Quinn rounding out the top 3.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Love seeing the Mona love. That first time we see her when the HOTs show up to the cumpetition, she's the hottest in that scene. Mostly because Quinn and Sage are wearing the ugly HOT uniform but still, boy what an entrance. And she was the better half of the Cammy threesome.

If I'm a doing a tier list or just ranking girls and I've recently done a S1 playthrough, she's easily top 10 for me, personally I had her top 5 after I first played S1 on Steam. But now it's just been too long and she's probably not coming back, but then again, after Cathy last episode and now that Fuckface has to leave campus regularly for Science class, he can easily run into her again and give her the Cathy treatment. Cathy had the second best scene in episode 10, after Bella, and with Quinn rounding out the top 3.
She's been gone forever and she still's top 5 in my list. She made a big impression on me obviously.

• Red Heart
Reactions: godkingxerxes

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
are there gonna be christmas event/party in episode 11? i just know that there is a panty party in eps 11
probably the same. xmas panty party
Hear me out, Riona comes back next episode as her final form,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cautious: :Kappa:
oh god no. Maya and Jojo hair unite. :sick:

Friends have the ability to turn a bad day into a good one. Thanks for the fun, EbonyAndIvory. #NailedIt

View attachment 4062974
i never thought Jill can have better face than anyone, especally Sage

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes