ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Enough ok. I know that some of you have been exposed as being a pathetic Arieth Simp, and now you looking for to wash out the shame , by hoping the second rate simp will return and you can mock him again, but it's not gonna work.
:p

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Quinn knows how to disguise his dark deeds. Who knows about prostitution and drugs? Only her inner circle and clients. The same thing will happen to the one who starts talking as to Mona. There are no clues for Sage that would indicate that Quinn is involved in illegal activities. So far, the only hint for Sage is that Quinn is a bad leader and causes trouble.

That looks like typical Reddit/twitter user mind logic here. If the person does one little bad thing, that person is bad to you by default and should be canceled. That's not how it works. People make mistakes and Sage was in a really shitty place at that point because of her relationship with Chad.
Sage showed concern for MC when he got beat up by the jocks, she supported him after the J/M situation, she showed empathy for his dead mother, we saw her warm side when she was sick, Sage took it upon herself to help Maya, a person she barely knew... just a few examples out of many, but Sage is bad because she didn't give up the guitar right away. :LOL:

She acts as a leader should - sends her VP to fix her own fuckups, takes over the situation with Maya and tries to contact Mona. She solves problems with DIKs and Jocks when Quinn does nothing with one conversation, implementing a policy to solve problems and here we saw Sage in all her glory. Then she removes Quinn from management and essentially takes Lily as an assistant, concluding that Quinn is a bad VP. Why did Sage not fulfill her obligations? Game shows us this - Sage is emotional and sensitive, she goes through drama with Chad (this is a separate topic about how involved she can be) and then the flu.

You are free to like/dislike anyone, just your line to argument "Sage bad" didn't work.

~
And who's your best girl?
That looks like typical Reddit/twitter user mind logic here. If the person does one little bad thing, that person is bad to you by default and should be canceled.

it feels like a blaming.

i am not on reddit / twitter, so i dont know. but that logic isnt logic. it is a way of cognition/mentality. many people has it. i dont know how much way of cognition exist. but it is in top 3, i learnt it, i am sure. and it has a name, but the translater say "drastic or ultimate or extrame". i suppose, these arent the right word for it. no matter.

the essence, you cant blame for his mentality. it is like blaming someone for having a fetish

ps: nvm me if that wasnt something like a blaming.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
obtain a promise
what a nice wording for blackmailig or forcing out a promise :ROFLMAO:
btw i agree with the first impresson

You are contradicting yourself. If you're judging Sage by first impressions then you judge her by the cafeteria scene, not by the guitar returning scene.
when mc say: drop that attitude? or when Sage say: you got back your voice? (something like these)
it is same bad for her as the guitar scene.:LOL:
but you are right. the first is the first. and that time she had best hair.
The order using first impression (being as much impartial I can) would be: Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage and Isabella... How many people in this thread has as Maya as favorite and Sage number four?
well, what we see? at first i wanted:
ending with Maya, hate duck and nothing other with Sage, ignore Jill, leaving Balla, forgot Jojo.
the last three is kind of same.

but for gf i thought
Maya, Jill, Jojo, Sage, Balla. it is close to your order.

it changed for now
Jill, Jojo, Maya, Sage, Balla.
Maya leveled herself down, the other four leveled herself up. every girl changed herself with 1 place. Maya maybe looks like 2, but it is -1 Maya and +1 Jojo
No. It appears all main girl paths are locked after ep 8, so you're either in or out of their path depending on the choice you make that episode.
i hope if you keep your feelings with Jojo or Maya, than you will have chance for getting a relationship after they break up.
(i think Maya need chick or maybe neutral, Jojo accept anything. based on libary scene, where i think Jojo pushed Maya to accept even neutral mc, not only chick)

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well,, I did bait you to respond to me,:p.:ROFLMAO:

But, your take is a bit condradictonial to me, Let's say as you said, you say you don't like Sage and you justify why not. But also as you said, no amount of response would change your mind.

But my question then, why the fuck you even bother then to say your opinion if you not looking for a conversation or response. You obviously want others to know your opinion otherwise, you would not even write it in the first place if that would not be the case.

so, I'm kind of confused, you obviously don't give a fuck about someone else opinion, it does not effect you, but somehow you feel the need to share your opinion.

at least in this "theoretical conversation " what you used as a base for your take

oh btw
View attachment 4119300
:giggle:
ohm, i think no, not just sharing. human nature wanting to my opinion be others opinion. if i like Madam Rose, you should like Madam Rose. if you like Tybalt, i should like Tybalt. if i dont like Madam Rose, you shouldnt like Madam Rose. if you dont like Tybalt, i shouldnt like Tybalt.
So doesn't it work the other way? As you say you can dislike a character without having to put up with people jumping on you for not liking them and trying to force you to justify your dislike. By that logic you should also be able to state you like a character without someone jumping on you for liking the character? Surely that means that Geralt was also allowed to state that he likes Sage without the other person jumping on his post and telling him that he's not allowed to like Sage?
yes, i take his allowance to liking any character of the game. i will give it back after 1 hour :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm guessing most people dislike Sage just because she cheated on Chad with MC. Although the game avoids this, many take it too personally, forgetting that netori is a pretty popular trope in AVN.
Sage's character isn't perfect( like all characters in the game), she has a lot of weird moments.
First of all, I have a hard time explaining Sage's obsession with Chad. She literally turns into a stalker. Okay, that's one way to bring t MC closer to Sage, but overall, it's not explained in the game in any way. Chad literally treats her like she's nothing, and what does she do? She starts stalking him. Sage must have been madly in love with Chad, but there's not a line in the game about it. Sage was so deeply in love with Chad that she put up with his indifference and lack of sex for years. Probably DPС didn't say so explicitly so as not to hurt the fans' feelings.
I think the whole Chad stalking line is poorly written.
Second, of course, is the fact that she has Quinn next to her, who has made the sorority house a brothel. I think in the future DPС will make it look like Sage suspected Quinn was doing something like that, otherwise Sage is turning into a blind fool. She might not have noticed, but isn't it weird that Quinn has different people over all the time? Like, what's Sally doing there? What kind of business could Sally and Quinn have? Riona and Quinn fought a lot in her room, Sage could just hear them yelling through the wall or walking by.
its weird, but i exactly wanted her to cheat on Chad to win over Chad. and it makes her not enough good for any relationship.
so
she gave me what i wanted -> not good :ROFLMAO:
if she wouldnt gave me what i wanted -> bad
she has a situation where she cant win, cant be good.

as i recall, Sage and Chad are toughter for 2 year at least. Sage probably as any other girl, want bf from near 15(?) years old times. if Sage is 23, that mean 2 out of 8 is 25% of her "love time". i give her, its pretty deep. i cant recall any dialog about she had other bf, so maybe he is her first relationship. and maybe for sexaully too (she had not threesome too, so why not). that makes it more deep for her. plus, Chad cheat on him, takes her as nothing as you said. so, Chad makes a feeling in Sage, she will lose him. peoples dont like losing for sure. (Chad deny the cheating at first)

Quinn bought lessons and other things from Sally. after Sally is clever, this lie fit very well. probably Karen, the another nerd has good grades too. if there was others, than probably Quinn tell something false to Sage. Later Sage just accept the fact, Quinn is very popular.
Quinn and Rio started fought in the game. Rio say to Cammy they were "=" /partners in the past, and Quinn wasnt her boss. so, maybe it was only at few times. maybe they were just lucky. but honestly, if i hear two woman's fight, but dont understand the words, i wont think they had an illegal restaurant + magic mushroom and magic dust shop. + Sage trust in Quinn, so lower chance for eavesdropping.

ps: mc is retarded, the story and other parts why not?:LOL:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Sir Fuckface ? What a ridiculous joke.:cautious:
This peasant has no place in a noble society.
Lady Jill belongs to Sir Theobald.
This is her destiny!
This is an immutable truth, it is a given and objective reality.
And there's no point arguing about it.
View attachment 4119885
And peasant...
Well, let someone else get him.:sneaky:
but what does Lady Jill with peasant Chad?:unsure: :LOL:

laranda

May 9, 2020
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a German translation for DIK.
Unfortunately I can't find this game anywhere on all the great translation sites. This game has been so well received that I can't
believe that it doesn't have a German translation. However, flicking through almost 15,000 pages is impossible ^^ so it may well be that I just can't find it despite searching here and on Google.
Does anyone know anything? Thanks

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
If people hit on Sage, while knowing she's in relationship, and they end up disliking her because she fucked their character instead of her boyfriend, when they're the one who instigated the whole thing, then it's some impressive piece of cognitive dissonance and double standards on their part.

But somehow i don't think there's that many people who sympathize with poor piece of shit Chad after he assaulted their MC and tried to beat his face in.
you see a very different angle. it weird yes. cheating with Sage on Chad could be about many things.
-cuck Chad
-make Sage fall
-wanting Sage
(i dont know more)
if your reason is cuck Chad, it has nothing to do with Sage. so no reason to be with cheater...
if your reason is make Sage falling, than total normal to not be with a cheater...
if your reason is wanting Sage, but you dont like her anymore, because of cheating, that is still understable for me, but the cognitive dissonance and others part stand too.
no, kitty, no, Nora is yours :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes