Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 4149030
I'm sure some other form of drama would pop up in the service of the story, but getting rid of Bella's major roadblocks? We're getting married :cool:
I agree. A younger Bella without traumas would be almost perfect

Oh I agree 100%. I have no sympathy for her, I was just trying to point out that no one is forced into sucking and fucking, they made the choice themselves.
Quinn didn't force them, but she looks for the weak girls so she can manipulated them. If I remember right, when Riona has doubts and she tried to improve her grades, Quinn basically bullied her, saying she is not good enough, and working in he "restaurant" is her only option

She's going to take years off his life with sex every single day :BootyTime:
So Bella is basically a succubus.

I believe this is my first time commenting in this thread, and I'm going to waste it by asking: why is Quinn so popular? from my pov she's just a junkie psycho.
Because everyone of us have different tastes. I don't like Quinn but I can understand if you like bad girls, she is good choice. The same goes with Jill, I like Jill but there are users who think she is too vanilla for them

Yes, well, Maya could solve her problem by getting a job. :ROFLMAO: :p
how much earn a waitress? how much is a semester? i would guess, not the same amount.
Maya dont even know about the restaurant, so she never thought about being hooker.
if I remember right, when Tremolo gets his inherited money, he says the 5000$ are enough for paying a whole semester (if this is not correct, please tell me)

If you work all the summer, some weekends and holidays, I'm pretty sure you can earn enough money for the tuition and basic expenses. Your social life and the time you can use to study would take a hit, but it's better than Patrick's blackmail (I think with Jill's help Maya could get an office job in her parents' business, for example)

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
Who was your favorite when you first played being a dik? I liked Jill at first. But her story felt.. ehh a very safe choice later in the game

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I believe this is my first time commenting in this thread, and I'm going to waste it by asking: why is Quinn so popular? from my pov she's just a junkie psycho.
You ever fucked a junkie psycho? I believe your answer lies right about there. :ROFLMAO:

But really, if you play the game as one might behave in real life, Quinn's not a very likeable person, a veritable cunt, one might even go so far as to say, and you'd do well to steer clear lest you get caught up in her schemes and misdeeds..

But if you play the game as a fantasy with nothing to lose, because, there's really nothing to lose, she's fun. :giggle:

And for the really long answer, you could read all this bullshit.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maya should open an OnlyFans account or shoot some videos for Blacked. That would be my friendly advice. I hope DPC reads this.
Maya: "Hello dad! I solved all my financial problems, paid tuition for 3 years in advance, bought an apartment and a car! Your participation is the loan no longer needed. Your daughter has finally become self-sufficient and independent, you must be proud of me! By the way, don’t forget to subscribe to my Onlyfans, a new video has been released featuring me and Blackzilla. I hope you like it. Kisses!"

Patrick:
9520498.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maya: "Hello dad! I solved all my financial problems, paid tuition for 3 years in advance, bought an apartment and a car! Your participation is the loan no longer needed. Your daughter has finally become self-sufficient and independent, you must be proud of me! By the way, don’t forget to subscribe to my Onlyfans, a new video has been released featuring me and Blackzilla. I hope you like it. Kisses!"

Patrick:
View attachment 4150254
Oh come on. We know Patrick would be pulling at different body part if he saw that video. :whistle::coffee:

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes