Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Probably got them from her hair brush or something, the little creep.
What's so creepy about that?
I've kept locks of hair from all of my ex-girlfriends without them even knowing. And I've combined all the hair into my own personal little doll. And I play with it, and pet it, and talk naughty to it and rub my peepee with it. Then when I get a new girlfriend, I secretly whisper how I will make her hair part of my beautiful creation so she can keep growing and one day I'll be able to marry her :love:
Perfectly normal behavior.

036c5978b14a093d8e4a2330ffb70921--funny-faces-scary-faces.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I've kept locks of hair from all of my ex-girlfriends without them even knowing. And I've combined all the hair into my own personal little doll. And I play with it, and pet it, and talk naughty to it and rub my peepee with it. Then when I get a new girlfriend, I secretly whisper how I will make her hair part of my beautiful creation so she can keep growing and one day I'll be able to marry her :love:

View attachment 4161103
Trek Bashir.gif
That was a little too good :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
That was a little too good :KEK:
I think I can work out why you go through so many girlfriends to have enough hair to make a doll. :unsure:

Mar 9, 2019

View attachment 4161103
I am both terribly impressed and immensely frightened. Impressed, if not by the lengths of your imagination, then by the lengths of your determination. Frightened, if not by the depth of your creativity, then by the depth of your insanity.

Reactions: KaiserST

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022

View attachment 4161103

youre-a-monster-gabriel-iglesias.gif fluffy-gabriel-iglesias.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
First of all shes always felt Tybalt was off. Shes just not a total bitch to anyone which keeps Bella from doing anything about it. Second the MC is literally the exact opposite of what she wants from a surface level because, being fair, he's kind of a frat dbag. Shes also not confident at all. Shes literally spends most of her time in game being back and forth about the MC. She's like this all the time. Her entire story arch is you convincing her you are a "nice guy".
Bullshit. It's just dpc stupid punishment system, that is not consistent with the actual plot of the game. Josy, Maya, and Jill basically rejecting MC based on decisions that has absolutely nothing do do wiht them no matter how " nice " you are toward them.
These are the illusion of choice, fake choices. Your actions toward individual person should matter and not whether you comfort Steve, who form the get go a jackass toward you .

You invest time and effort to study the song for Jill, something MC decide that he wants to learn but at least its up to the player whether he do it or not. and When you Help Jill make her Biggest Dream come True, and she admit, that you are nothing but Nice toward her ever since you first meet , but all that is not enough becasue somwehre along the line you made a choice, to not comfort a Jackass, or stand up, and Fight against Bullies, or that you decide to take care of a sick friend :whistle:

but if you make all the right choices what has no effect toward her you can Chase both her and Her Best friend , and she can witness as you Fuck her Best Friend - who btw encourage her to date you - on her diining table.

And somehow that has literally Zero fall back on you. Somehow She not burst out at full anger at you and say " I never want to see you in my life ever again " , because she is so mature, only Josy has this privlege to actually act like a person who hurt by your actions , and she get shit for it.

No instead she suddenly became all BFF with Sage, and start to hang around you and your people , despite it felt like in 80% of the game she was like in an different game compared to everyone else.

Perfection at is finest
:coffee:

Last edited:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

View attachment 4161103
81bf5825-2fdd-4b85-9fc3-77b17ef715b1.gif

Reactions: redbone89

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Bullshit. It's just dpc stupid punishment system, that is not consistent with the actual plot of the game. Josy, Maya, and Jill basically rejecting MC based on decisions that has absolutely nothing do do wiht them no matter how " nice " you are toward them.
These are the illusion of choice, fake choices. Your actions toward individual person should matter and not whether you comfort Steve, who form the get go a jackass toward you .

You invest time and effort to study the song for Jill, something MC decide that he wants to learn but at least its up to the player whether he do it or not. and When you Help Jill make her Biggest Dream come True, and she admit, that you are nothing but Nice toward her ever since you first meet , but all that is not enough becasue somwehre along the line you made a choice, to not comfort a Jackass, or stand up, and Fight against Bullies, or that you decide to take care of a sick friend :whistle:

but if you make all the right choices what has no effect toward her you can Chase both her and Her Best friend , and she can witness as you Fuck her Best Friend - who btw encourage her to date you - on her diining table.

And somehow that has literally Zero fall back on you. Somehow She not burst out at full anger at you and say " I never want to see you in my life ever again " , because she is so mature, only Josy has this privlege to actually act like a person who hurt by your actions , and she get shit for it.

No instead she suddenly became all BFF with Sage, and start to hang around you and your people , despite it felt like in 80% of the game she was like in an different game compared to everyone else.

Perfection at is finest
Im a Jill fan, but you've said nothing wrong here (thank god for the sancho mod). I disagree about josy though, because if anything that makes her a real person

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Never forget that while all this happens, Jill look at the moon and come to this conclusion . . . :whistle:
View attachment 4160957
View attachment 4160958
View attachment 4160960

but nothing about Tybalt felt " off " for her :ROFLMAO:
The good old DPC tactic of turning characters into retards when it makes for "funny" comedic moments and then showcasing the inconsistency of it in the main storyline where in similar situations, they act completely different. This all from the guy who calls himself a "perfectionist".
First of all shes always felt Tybalt was off. Shes just not a total bitch to anyone which keeps Bella from doing anything about it. Second the MC is literally the exact opposite of what she wants from a surface level because, being fair, he's kind of a frat dbag. Shes also not confident at all. Shes literally spends most of her time in game being back and forth about the MC. She's like this all the time. Her entire story arch is you convincing her you are a "nice guy".

Perfection at is finest
I'm not sure that DPC often refers to himself as a perfectionist. I mean he made a comment that one time... I think that people just started using the term here long enough that the origin got skewed. Then they used the term to ridicule him when they see things that aren't perfect (bit of a strawman actually).

He's not a perfectionist; he pays attention to certain little details (or at least he used to) which helps his game stand apart from other bland piles of shit, but his game is clearly far from perfection and always has been. Even though I don't like it as much as before, there's no denying it's still one of the best out there (I can't comment on the whole Japanese visual novel industry that people say is awesome 'cause I've never touched that shit).

Anyway, regarding Jill and Tybalt, she's always been aware he's trying to win her over, she commented as such to Bella in episode 3. But she's not interested in Tybalt like that, and just tolerates him. In her own words (ep. 7):

Jill: "Look, he's only been around because of who I am and who he is."​
Jill: "I'm not the type of person to be unfriendly to get rid of someone. That's not how I was raised-"​

So she's not even remotely interested in dating Tybalt, but was dating the mc and figured it didn't feel quite right. Those are not comparable, she's clearly going to be more selective with who she wants to fuck vs who she associates with on campus, so there's nothing inconsistent with any of that.

Regarding the "punishment" system. I've debated this one before. While the actual actions that make the mc a CHICK/DIK/NEUTRAL may not directly happen in front of everyone, they shape the kind of person the mc is, and that permeates into everything about him. So just because Maya & Josy don't see the mc walking away from a blubbering Steve (actually that's the worst example, Steve is a cunt, no one would have consoled him when he was sucking himself off in the closet). Anyway, just because they didn't see him doing the definitive DIK things, if he's a DIK by nature, they'll come to feel it, and may just not like it. He uses different words, is more haughty and all that shit. Maya is looking for a sensitive, girly boy: DIK mc is not that (except he still cries a lot).

Deviating from the "Jill Picnic Path" has been discussed to death, but just like sliding doors, or ships that pass in the night, or even some fucking butterfly flapping its wings in some other country, in life some decisions have a snowball effect and shit turns out differently because of one little decision; George didn't stand up to Biff, Lorraine and George didn't kiss at the dance, so they never got married and Marty was never born (oh wait, that was Back to the Future).

Regarding Jill befriending the Scooby Gang, everyone (except Sage) has been playing DnG together (a truly deeply bonding experience), and all (except Sage) went to her recital. Jill hit it off with Josy ages ago, and so everyone except Sage has gotten to know Jill over time. But consistently Sage has kept her distance, and we find out why during the Halloween party. But once Sage realises that Jill actually very much dislikes Tybalt, they bond over their hatred of Sage's brother. It's funny that if Tybalt hadn't blackmailed Jill, she would have stood up to Sage when she badmouthed him, and they wouldn't be on friendly terms.

Also remember Bella has been helping Sage with her dissertation and has changed some preconceptions she had of her; that's going to play into the dynamic over the next few episodes too.

So I would say there's nothing inexplicable that's been going on. There are fuzzy lines dictating the norms of human behaviour and perhaps Jill forgiving the mc for fucking Bella when seriously dating Jill is the only real stretch of the imagination. But when that happens, Jill hasn't fucked the mc yet, they were just dating and Jill acknowledged he was dating others. And she does take a bit of time to come to terms with it.

So yeah. No big deal.

Neil's eyes did light up when she showed up on his doorstep ;)
View attachment 4161102
That smile :giggle:
That was the one and only good DPC non-lewd animation, AND YOU JUST FUCKED IT! :eek:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not sure that DPC often refers to himself as a perfectionist. I mean he made a comment that one time... I think that people just started using the term here long enough that the origin got skewed. Then they used the term to ridicule him when they see things that aren't perfect (bit of a strawman actually).

He's not a perfectionist; he pays attention to certain little details (or at least he used to) which helps his game stand apart from other bland piles of shit, but his game is clearly far from perfection and always has been. Even though I don't like it as much as before, there's no denying it's still one of the best out there (I can't comment on the whole Japanese visual novel industry that people say is awesome 'cause I've never touched that shit).

Anyway, regarding Jill and Tybalt, she's always been aware he's trying to win her over, she commented as such to Bella in episode 3. But she's not interested in Tybalt like that, and just tolerates him. In her own words (ep. 7):

Jill: "I'm not the type of person to be unfriendly to get rid of someone. That's not how I was raised-"​

So she's not even remotely interested in dating Tybalt, but was dating the mc and figured it didn't feel quite right. Those are not comparable, she's clearly going to be more selective with who she wants to fuck vs who she associates with on campus, so there's nothing inconsistent with any of that.

Regarding the "punishment" system. I've debated this one before. While the actual actions that make the mc a CHICK/DIK/NEUTRAL may not directly happen in front of everyone, they shape the kind of person the mc is, and that permeates into everything about him. So just because Maya & Josy don't see the mc walking away from a blubbering Steve (actually that's the worst example, Steve is a cunt, no one would have consoled him when he was sucking himself off in the closet). Anyway, just because they didn't see him doing the definitive DIK things, if he's a DIK by nature, they'll come to feel it, and may just not like it. He uses different words, is more haughty and all that shit. Maya is looking for a sensitive, girly boy: DIK mc is not that (except he still cries a lot).

Deviating from the "Jill Picnic Path" has been discussed to death, but just like sliding doors, or ships that pass in the night, or even some fucking butterfly flapping its wings in some other country, in life some decisions have a snowball effect and shit turns out differently because of one little decision; George didn't stand up to Biff, Lorraine and George didn't kiss at the dance, so they never got married and Marty was never born (oh wait, that was Back to the Future).

Regarding Jill befriending the Scooby Gang, everyone (except Sage) has been playing DnG together (a truly deeply bonding experience), and all (except Sage) went to her recital. Jill hit it off with Josy ages ago, and so everyone except Sage has gotten to know Jill over time. But consistently Sage has kept her distance, and we find out why during the Halloween party. But once Sage realises that Jill actually very much dislikes Tybalt, they bond over their hatred of Sage's brother. It's funny that if Tybalt hadn't blackmailed Jill, she would have stood up to Sage when she badmouthed him, and they wouldn't be on friendly terms.

Also remember Bella has been helping Sage with her dissertation and has changed some preconceptions she had of her; that's going to play into the dynamic over the next few episodes too.

So I would say there's nothing inexplicable that's been going on. There are fuzzy lines dictating the norms of human behaviour and perhaps Jill forgiving the mc for fucking Bella when seriously dating Jill is the only real stretch of the imagination. But when that happens, Jill hasn't fucked the mc yet, they were just dating and Jill acknowledged he was dating others. And she does take a bit of time to come to terms with it.

So yeah. No big deal.

That was the one and only good DPC non-lewd animation, AND YOU JUST FUCKED IT! :eek:
Hey I didn't create the gif, I just use it all the time :cool:

Also that was a lot of words, next time learn to fucking summarize you nerd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I generally agree. And the DIK system is a lot like the karma system in Fallout: they both kinda suck. But they do color certain moments differently, be it big or small.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey I didn't create the gif, I just use it all the time :cool:

Also that was a lot of words, next time learn to fucking summarize you nerd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I generally agree. And the DIK system is a lot like the karma system in Fallout: they both kinda suck. But they do color certain moments differently, be it big or small.
I don't see much “color” in it

even the worst MC, who gives more punches than handshakes, will still be surprisingly girly for Maya and cry with Zoey on the bench.

those are traps, they don't represent the opinion about MC, but the opinion about MC on that specific occasion, to make you replay more games, nothing more nothing less

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

So yeah. No big deal.
" I Disagree wholeheartedly! " :cool:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't see much “color” in it

even the worst MC, who gives more punches than handshakes, will still be surprisingly girly for Maya and cry with Zoey on the bench.

those are traps, they don't represent the opinion about MC, but the opinion about MC on that specific occasion, to make you replay more games, nothing more nothing less
What you call traps is just the story, regardless of affinity. MC will always be a good friend to Maya despite how much of a douchebag he is, will always have strong feelings about Zoey even if he tries to push her away out of anger for leaving him. There was a convo not too long ago about MC being more in tune with his emotions, being able to express them without worrying about how others might view him. He's going to cry, or bitch, or whatever the story calls for.

That's why I said "color", it's mostly just tweaks here and there. You can hug Maya after Patrick's visit, or you're too big a DIK. But you still comfort her regardless.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes