• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
D

Deleted member 876732

My brothers, I have just finished episode 3. I've shamed my ancestors by ignoring this gem of a game for so long. Is there a way for me to atone? Is there some cosmic entity that can grant my absolution? I can only pray...

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Hey guys, so I absolutely love this game and I'm considering pledging on patreon, but what has so far kept me from doing so is that despite the quality, the update frequency is quite...well, not that serious. So he recently seems to have declared he is going full time developer, does this mean better frequency? Anyone said anything on the subject? Because if so I'll pledge immediately.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, so I absolutely love this game and I'm considering pledging on patreon, but what has so far kept me from doing so is that despite the quality, the update frequency is quite...well, not that serious. So he recently seems to have declared he is going full time developer, does this mean better frequency? Anyone said anything on the subject? Because if so I'll pledge immediately.
If you're on the fence then wait a bit until you feel comfortable with the release schedule before doing so, it's your money after all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Updates will probably still take a bit of time he always produces big updates he may get through his developing of the game faster now that he is full-time but you have to understand a game of this size you can't rush if I was you I'd wait and see how the next update turns out and see if it's worth a pledge but at the end of the day your money your choice. :)

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Updates will probably still take a bit of time he always produces big updates he may get through his developing of the game faster now that he is full-time but you have to understand a game of this size you can't rush if I was you I'd wait and see how the next update turns out and see if it's worth a pledge but at the end of the day your money your choice. :)
Oh yeh the quality is definitely worth a pledge, I just really don't like the "pledge" system of patreon where you pay money and carte blanche to whoever you support. It's pretty cancerous and allows and enables terrible people to scam money and hoard it, ruining it for everyone who works hard. That's why I personally stick to pledging only if it makes sense as a payment for content - i.e. if you give me a day of fun a month, I'll give you 20 euros said month, what I would give for a cool game on steam. It's just a personal view, I don't impose it on anyone, but in some cases (like this and maybe Milfy City) I try to watch if the dev starts releasing more often to support. Problem is this update is 2 (or 3, if it doesn't come out soon) months after the previous one, so I'd have to wait 2 more months to see if he will do them more frequently before I can judge for myself - hence why I'd like to know if he has personally said anything about trying to do it a bit more often.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You are not going to get monthly updates of this game. We are lucky if we get one after three months. That is not going to change because the developer is working on it full time. He has said as much at Patreon. He is still bound by render time. So if you think that waiting for three months for a new release doesn't warrant your financial support, there is always this site.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Oh yeh the quality is definitely worth a pledge, I just really don't like the "pledge" system of patreon where you pay money and carte blanche to whoever you support. It's pretty cancerous and allows and enables terrible people to scam money and hoard it, ruining it for everyone who works hard. That's why I personally stick to pledging only if it makes sense as a payment for content - i.e. if you give me a day of fun a month, I'll give you 20 euros said month, what I would give for a cool game on steam. It's just a personal view, I don't impose it on anyone, but in some cases (like this and maybe Milfy City) I try to watch if the dev starts releasing more often to support. Problem is this update is 2 (or 3, if it doesn't come out soon) months after the previous one, so I'd have to wait 2 more months to see if he will do them more frequently before I can judge for myself - hence why I'd like to know if he has personally said anything about trying to do it a bit more often.
If you don't mind monitoring it a bit, just switch it around. I have 3 pledges going but on the 29th or so I take a look and cancel some and shuffle it to others on the 2nd. I don't park and pray with any dev. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes