ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've been privileged to have recently taken over proofreading for No More Secrets. Royalcandy is pretty new to game development. His renders are nothing short of awesome, he's very talented in that area. It's his skill as a coder and writer that has room for improvement. That will come with time. Even without animations NMS is a great game. That game has, hands-down, the hottest looking girls of any of the games here on F95. I advise anyone who hasn't yet tried NMS to check it out!
have...agree...there are certain games i rank as "primo" that get full version downloads and not compressed...that is among them...the best games such as BaDIK and that(and others) deserve the full quality the dev put into the game to be experienced.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
I have been getting an error after Derek's Dialogue, when I ignore it, it goes to the dialogue where MC says look around a bit more.
To everyone stuck on mansion, compressed version doesn't work, it bugs out on the left pillar, you need non compressed version, I had the same problem and had to trouble shoot it on my own .

ContrexUKnow

Apr 5, 2018
Hei Guys, can u help me ? im Stuck at the beginning.. I talked to all people and where everywhere... what do i have to do ? (i have the normal version and not the compressed)

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
thanks for the game
hey guys a question can we see our progress with the girls like in the first update? i mean i wanna know if i got all the score with josy....help please T_T

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
You are missing a lot of scenes, i am guessing you went with only the DIK playthrough, not the CHIC one and you also haven't contacted Quinn on the phone, because calling her gets you 3 of the scenes you are missing. Also to get the Sage 100% scene in episode 2 when she asks you to dance with her after you are done with drinking the body shots of those girls go back to her, later on in the game you get the 100% scene because of this decision instead of the 50% one.
I was just asking about Josey and Sage.. And thanks btw

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Hahahahh.. not Traitor, just an admirer of beauty ... and cuteness :love:
ok that is allowed, are you in our MC x josy ship?
by the way the game was great don't get me wrong but i had some problems getting over that part you sent, i thought after what happened they wouldn't kiss but it didn't really give us much of choice...shit i feel like i cheated .....doesn't feel good

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Spoke to everyone but don't know where to go next??
is it first floor or second floor? goes like this from first floor
talk to the 2 guys at left, then the dude standing at door then the naked guy and his gf then go talk with those HOTs girls but you shy away cuz of well stealing panties then talk to derek and then go up stairs after that you are done

ContrexUKnow

Apr 5, 2018
is it first floor or second floor? goes like this from first floor
talk to the 2 guys at left, then the dude standing at door then the naked guy and his gf then go talk with those HOTs girls but you shy away cuz of well stealing panties then talk to derek and then go up stairs after that you are done
and then i talk upstairs with everyone and then i dant do nothing more...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes