michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far im open for any path with all the ladies

And being a fuck buddy with Sage at the moment aint that bad for rite now

Since we have plenty of wifey choices to choose from

And everything can still change since we not even half way trough the complete game

So im not complaining about being fuck buddies rite now lmao

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So far im open for any path with all the ladies
TBH I don't dislike any girl that has a Bio on the phone (let alone a LI). Not even Arieth - I make fun of her but don't hate her, she's probably what Derek would be if he'd been born female :p.

There is one exception tho. Her, I don't like:
Heather.png
A drug user who is stuck-up, smh. I'd still do her tho :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
TBH I don't dislike any girl that has a Bio on the phone (let alone a LI). Not even Arieth - I make fun of her but don't hate her, she's probably what Derek would be if he'd been born female :p.

There is one exception tho. Her, I don't like:
View attachment 436919
A drug user who is stuck-up, smh. I'd still do her tho :LOL:
is that Heather if im not wrong ?

Would definatly do her her attitude turns me off a little but I bet when mc sticks his massive D in her she mellow out alot

The only ones I dislike are those feminist peacock chicks at the gender class they really do nothing for me in game and in life dwl

Arlieth is a funny girl I laugh my ass off with her I wouldn't do her tho but she definatly likeable due to funny character

Derek can have Arlieth and that other red head who sits beside him a lot don't remember her name

The rest is for me lmao until we get to a point that the story makes a female character changes a lot were im putt off

But so far anything goes exept those peacock chicks and Arlieth as in fucking them lol

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Would definatly do her her attitude turns me off a little but I bet when mc sticks his massive D in her she mellow out alot

The only ones I dislike are those feminist peacock chicks at the gender class they really do nothing for me in game and in life dwl

Arlieth is a funny girl I laugh my ass off with her I wouldn't do her tho but she definatly likeable due to funny character

Derek can have Arlieth and that other red head who sits beside him a lot don't remember her name

The rest is for me lmao until we get to a point that the story makes a female character changes a lot were im putt off

But so far anything goes exept those peacock chicks and Arlieth as in fucking them lol
She seems to prefer junkies.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

That's another thing, Arieth looks like a silly and funny person (and an awful cheater). But she seems to be hiding something... Pregnancy would be too obvious, but I don't know what else it could be.

Maybe everything surrounding Arieth could become a lot more serious.

EDIT: There's another conversation she has with Dawe where he drinks the condom where it's more clear she's avoiding him, but I don't have screenshots for that one.

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That's another thing, Arieth looks like a silly and funny person (and an awful cheater). But she seems to be hiding something... Pregnancy would be too obvious, but I don't know what else it could be.

I hope you're wrong, because she is too funny with the things she pulls, so i want Arieth to stay the mindless fun gal that she is.
Really, Arieth is basically the female version of an erotic VN MC going for a harem ending, she even got a threesome already!

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

Perhaps, but this "tweet" was just after this:
Arieth0.png
Arieth1.png
So it's likely her trying to "lay low" for a while (by posting in a group that Dawe was also following :LOL: )

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes