E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I hope not. Chad is an asshat. Sorry ASSHAT. Thats better.
That's what is interesting in a story, imho. The arc of a character. How they evolve throughout the story. In GoT, most of us started hating characters from the beginning, like Jaime, and then some of us ended up slowly changing our opinion about him by getting to know him a little better and witnessing his change in attitude. Not saying it will happen with Chad. But who knows if he doesn't end up being a likable character in the end.

Edit: And the same could be true with Troy. (It was my 666th comment; I had to mention Troy :LOL:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
He thought. Past tense. He clearly said to Dawe that he was mistaken, after Anthony made some good points about the pictures.
View attachment 439261
View attachment 439262
So I don't think Chad will be targeting MC after this. And maybe they could even end up working together later on.
Oh yeah, that's true thanks. So chad is prob going to ask someone for help or something to find out who made those pictures.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nobody knows and that's a good thing. This means that he can work on the game without having to much pressure behind him. The last thing he should do is release a chapter without it even being fully finished.
Well he ain't that kind of dev he is much more professional and when it updates you will be guaranteed all the content unlike some dev leaving animations out after months and months of delays :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Alphas are taking steroids for sure,they`re not hiding it but Dawe simply buying from Quinn is not a material for dramatic cliffhanger
I agree with this. "I'll take that batch of steroids now, thanks" is hardly a big "reveal" worthy of being one of the three door openings. Steroids are also not that profitable on their own (profit comes from winning and endorsements thereof) so is usually the purview of coaches/sports-med peops who know how to dose it with masking agents and the like and have a stake in their athletes winning.

Whatever it was, it should be bigger. A plot is afoot :illuminati:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes