Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya was my 2nd favourite before 3rd episode but now she is on 3rd place
I'm going to make a bold prediction here and say this update will help Maya out from that ending she is going to need it for her popularity to rise once again, but I think we will get her backstory some of that with Josy and I think there will be an emotional event around her telling us what's going on with her family and what she needs that tuition money for.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
That might turn out to be a good thing after all. As Walter Victor has confirmed, there is a variable in the code that makes my theory possible.

Woo, I have to claim it now I guess :p
- Buying the soda may have positive consequences later in the game/the guy may be Magnar's brother (TM) dwl :KEK:
Then I'm going to claim that buying Nick a lap dance will have positive consequences too: like making you cool not only in Nick's book but possibly also in Vinnie's. This in turn could help MC in some future event.
Nick at strip club.png

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I wonder whats gonna happen if you refuse to help Maya with her tasks. Will she fail or find some alternate option?
View attachment 441174
Can't really see DPC writing, programming & rendering different paths for Maya in & out of the HOTs, so she'll either enter anyway or fail no matter what. In the first case, since getting cozy with some random dude would be out of characther and a dangerous flirt with the N word, I guess she'll convinve/beg MC to help her if he doesn't take that initiative; the second seems easier, but delivers a very underwhelming conlusion to her arc, so I'm not betting on it.

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
What do u think about the teory Maya blakemailed Chad ?
OBJECTION!!!!!

Maya is incapable of doing any blackmail that's just not who she is and what would she gain from it? The blackmailer is either one of the Diks or Troy.
I agree with you that one of the Diks or Troy is the blackmailer. I don't think Maya can be the blackmailer for the same reason it can't be the mc as demonstraited on this quote.
He thought. Past tense. He clearly said to Dawe that he was mistaken, after Anthony made some good points about the pictures.
View attachment 439261
View attachment 439262
So I don't think Chad will be targeting MC after this. And maybe they could even end up working together later on.
Maya doesn't have the motive (Chad can't help here inside the HOT and I don't think he can help her with her tuition) nor the oppurtunity to take those photos (some are prior the first day at school or those photos were taken with cellphones of someone of the Diks).

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
OBJECTION!!!!!

I agree with you that one of the Diks or Troy is the blackmailer. I don't think Maya can be the blackmailer for the same reason it can't be the mc as demonstraited on this quote.

Maya doesn't have the motive (Chad can't help here inside the HOT and I don't think he can help her with her tuition) nor the oppurtunity to take those photos (some are prior the first day at school or those photos were taken with cellphones of someone of the Diks).
Maybe blackmail him for money !

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly, she is just in the door as well same as the MC to come up with this complex blackmail would suggest it's someone who already has a motive and what is that motive to humiliate? or to get back at them for something that's happened.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes