sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Wait now some folk wants Quinn out or dead? :unsure:

Did I miss something? Did she shit in some of your breakfasts? :unsure:

She's technically not a true LI since she's not got points to woo her anyway so I don't see a problem.

She's a decoy antagonist who is working for The Man.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wait now some folk wants Quinn out or dead? :unsure:

Did I miss something? Did she shit in some of your breakfasts? :unsure:

She's technically not a true LI since she's not got points to woo her anyway so I don't see a problem.

She's a decoy antagonist who is working for The Man.
She's a Scooby doo villain... nothing more and nothing less, the real villain in BaDiK is the MC himself. The shit he does, the people he hurts, how far he goes...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Having Quinn around as the antagonist is fine and it's fair enough if people don't like her but to write her out of the game would be madness where would the fun be in thwarting her plans, or seeing what she has in store for us next? If say she was to cross that line and in someway hurt a Li then yeah there would be no way back for her and I'd want to be rid of her myself, you take out her we are going to be left with an idiot like Tommy as an antagonist even though we'd have the fun of fucking his sister :p
I don't think Tommy is an antagonist anyways, yeah he maybe an annoying dick head but he doesn't pose a threat to MC in any way imo compared to Quinn. He might get upset at MC for banging Josy if you're on her route but MC can handle him if he tries to get violent or something like that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Because MC deserves to know about her already being in a relationship if anything serious is to happen between them. When Maya asks about the date MC had with this "crush" and about having feelings for other people she could have told him about her estranged relationship as a way to open up to him but instead we get interrupted and the game moves on.

MC is single and free to mess with or pursue who ever he so chooses. The option to stay faithful to a single girl is also possible and up to the player. Also the MC doesn't really have "more than a crush" on anyone. He states to Bella that he's still searching for what he really wants (for the player to decided it seems) and find out what love really is. Therefore he doesn't have to tell Maya anything about other girls.
What did I just write? Maya doesn't know if she is still in a relationship or not. As for the MC being single and free to pursue whoever he wants, so is Maya. As far as she knows, her relationship with Josy is over.

Are you kidding me about the MC not having more than a 'crush' on anyone? Did you miss his soliloquy on the train back to campus?

MC: (I just made things harder for myself... If I had a hard time letting go before tonight... ...how will it be after this? Now that she's shown me that she really wants it... ...it's not just a crush anymore. We just took the next step.)

That was the MC thinking about Josy! I tend to believe him.

What he says to Bella is correct, but that does not negate the strong feelings he already has for both Josy and Maya. Obviously the MC is conflicted about that, and is even pursuing other avenues. But while he doesn't HAVE to tell Maya about other girls, the same holds true for whatever Maya thinks she might still have with Josy.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What did I just write? Maya doesn't know if she is still in a relationship or not. As for the MC being single and free to pursue whoever he wants, so is Maya. As far as she knows, her relationship with Josy is over.

Are you kidding me about the MC not having more than a 'crush' on anyone? Did you miss his soliloquy on the train back to campus?

MC: (I just made things harder for myself... If I had a hard time letting go before tonight... ...how will it be after this? Now that she's shown me that she really wants it... ...it's not just a crush anymore. We just took the next step.)

That was the MC thinking about Josy! I tend to believe him.

What he says to Bella is correct, but that does not negate the strong feelings he already has for both Josy and Maya. Obviously the MC is conflicted about that, and is even pursuing other avenues. But while he doesn't HAVE to tell Maya about other girls, the same holds true for whatever Maya thinks she might still have with Josy.
Then how come Josy felt the need to clear the air and tell MC everything in person while Maya did not? If Maya felt as though she was no longer in a relationship with Josy due to the lack of communication and what not why would she introduce her as her as such in front of MC? "Doesn't know"? that sounds like a shit excuse imo. You either are or you aren't. Maya and MC aren't a couple but it's certainly developing to one. Obviously neither are aware of the love triangle that they're in but if Maya felt that she was single and that she might not see Josy for a long time (if ever) why not bring it up with MC when talking to MC about relationships.

After the bombshell his feelings for the two are confusing and not exactly in a good way for the time being.
screenshot0124.png Maya_Recap.png

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Then how come Josy felt the need to clear the air and tell MC everything in person while Maya did not? If Maya felt as though she was no longer in a relationship with Josy due to the lack of communication and what not why would she introduce her as her as such in front of MC? "Doesn't know"? that sounds like a shit excuse imo. You either are or you aren't. Maya and MC aren't a couple but it's certainly developing to one. Obviously neither are aware of the love triangle that they're in but if Maya felt that she was single and that she might not see Josy for a long time (if ever) why not bring it up with MC when talking to MC about relationships.

After the bombshell his feelings for the two are confusing and not exactly in a good way for the time being.
View attachment 446169 View attachment 446171
Nahhh... not so sure about you... but in my game the MC will be ok with 2+ beers and its all forgoten and then he will be ready to make a sweet threesome if they want to..... c-mon like if this possibility presented to you and you dont get all behind and enjoy the ride

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Looks like I missed some juicy discussion. I don't mind Quinn, she just comes across as a incompetent and naive idiot in over her head. Like another said I doubt she's going to be the main antagonist of this story at least not without help from someone who isn't drugged up junkie.

That said if she ever does cross a certain line and causes actual harm to any of the LIs I hope there's an option to dropkick her out of a window.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
she just comes across as a incompetent and naive idiot
:FacePalm: I don't see how she's an idiot she is taking advantage of a situation here and the whole menu of hers doesn't cry out of her being an idiot she is pretty much providing a service, not something we'd all agree on but I'd say she has the mind for it. And sure she will get busted eventually.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
:FacePalm: I don't see how she's an idiot she is taking advantage of a situation here and the whole menu of hers doesn't cry out of her being an idiot she is pretty much providing a service, not something we'd all agree on but I'd say she has the mind for it. And sure she will get busted eventually.
A service she isn't getting any profit out of and doesn't know how to handle as proven when she resorts to offering a threesome for MC because he's literally her only source of income in this venture. Also whoring out college sluts doesn't make you a genius and even then the dumb bitch can't even manage that.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A service she isn't getting any profit out of and doesn't know how to handle as proven when she resorts to offering a threesome for MC because he's literally her only source of income in this venture. Also whoring out college sluts doesn't make you a genius and even then the dumb bitch can't even manage that.
That's offensive to dumb bitches...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's be real...
Sarah costs $$$( money well spent)
Riona costs $$
Camilla costs $( it's a bargain!)
On the other hand
A can of soda is $
A lap dance is $
Flowers and wine $$
A meal for two is $$$
Envy's private dance is $$$$ ( worth it!)
With prices like that, no wonder Quinn is in debt.. by episode 5 some debt collectors will extract her organs and sell it to the biology department of B&R

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A lil detail some of you ass bandits are forgetting is that Quinn made the whole thing work for herself,Riona,Sarah and Melanie for at least a year before.Why is she short on money?Why does she want to recruit more hookers,despite that very action is seem to create problems?Those are the questions yet not answered.
Looks like some "geniuses" can`t even manage to follow the plot.
xo

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes