michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ya Ya, facepalm. Really? Wait, I must have been wrong about thread or we aren't talking about the same game, it hasn't other explanation

Quinn so far only fucked with the MC

And ur whole corruption thing does not hold up at all … All the girls she has working for her are not forced or corrupted into it
She gave them a offer of money that they could get from doing that kind of work

Quinn even says against Camilla that she is not forced to do that

So I am curious to know what game u are playing caus the things u say about Quinn half of it makes no sense

And no Quinn aint my favorite so don't even start with that :cautious:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But anyways everyone has their own opinion and I respect everyone his opinion

I know there are some hardcore haters of Quinn and that's all rite with me

Hey even I dislike some characters in the game (peacock hair feminists) :LOL:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Quinn so far only fucked with the MC

And ur whole corruption thing does not hold up at all … All the girls she has working for her are not forced or corrupted into it
She gave them a offer of money that they could get from doing that kind of work

Quinn even says against Camilla that she is not forced to do that

So I am curious to know what game u are playing caus the things u say about Quinn half of it makes no sense

And no Quinn aint my favorite so don't even start with that :cautious:
Really? Wait, I must have been wrong of thread or we aren't talking about of the same game, or perhaps touch today defend the evil character. I have my doubts. Although I wouldn't be surprised, every day one thing is said in this thread

• Angry
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But anyways everyone has their own opinion and I respect everyone his opinion

I know there are some hardcore haters of Quinn and that's all rite with me

Hey even I dislike some characters in the game (peacock hair feminists) :LOL:
The problem with Quinn haters - and that is a rule of thumb - is that they hate her for their own imaginations about her
1.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't like Quinn at all and think she's a rotten character/person but to wish death on her when she hasn't done anything too crazy is a bit extreme imo. She's clearly being presented as a sort of antagonistic type of character but I am with those who believe that there's someone worse than her who'll likely be the main antagonist of the story. I tolerate her so long as she doesn't do anything to any of the LI's.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am definatly standing up against Quinn in my playtroughs in almost every situation

She definatly not a good girl like Jill

And she does some shady things that's a thing that's for sure

But that what makes Quinn interesting as a antagonist

But so far we havent seen even everything yet. Can she be a whore sure who knows but we havent seen any proof of that

Does she corrupt well not really proof with that either caus she clearly giving everyone chances to decline that work

So unless there is proof of those things i would say wait till later episodes and we can dicuss it some more

Does she do bad things to Maya sure but thats HOT hazing even the Dik have that for the mc and Derek

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The problem with Quinn haters - and that is a rule of thumb - is that they hate her for their own imaginations about her
View attachment 446548
Haters... If you say so
If you say it for me, I just hate hypocrisy. I will not support a character who is engaged in trafficking with people and drugs, just by having a pair of tits and a pretty face.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Haters... If you say so
If you say it for me, I just hate hypocrisy. I will not support a character who is engaged in trafficking with people and drugs, just by having a pair of tits and a pretty face.
lol what game are u playing ...

Well ur rite she does deal with drugs so yeah she is bad for doing that point for you

but who is she trafficking ????

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes