Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To be honest, I expect an even more shocking turn of events than AL
I have to disagree with you there I don't think it will be anything like what happened in AL, the warning at the beginning did tell us about if we are in some dark place things such as depression, if he goes down the AL route again there will be no coming back for him people don't want to see another Li go up in smoke especially if it can be avoided.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Hey sisters and daughters! Don’t forget that the HOTs’ movie night is tonight. Dress comfortably, the living room tends to get pretty HOT. It will just be us girls tonight and maybe my temporary roommate.
#HOTs #MovieNight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

IMG_20191106_114718.jpg

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hey sisters and daughters! Don’t forget that the HOTs’ movie night is tonight. Dress comfortably, the living room tends to get pretty HOT. It will just be us girls tonight and maybe my temporary roommate.
#HOTs #MovieNight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 451846
Yeah Sage, you are totally right, bras are overrated. :sneaky:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
To be honest, I expect an even more shocking turn of events than AL and this what makes this game and AL so awesome. It's an amazing adult sex game and an engaging story heavy VN at the same time. It's like reading the Mahwa Miss Mystic.
Don't worry dude, there will be a turn, although it's not known at what point of the story. It's Pinkcake's charm, mystery and surprises.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Makes you wonder how he is going to fit all this content in :unsure: not just with all the tasks we have left to do, but we have our Maya and Josy backstory then our date with Jill, then you have the ending with Bella I wonder if we will get any explanation for that.
I suspect Maya and Josy's final resolution can wait. The HOT scavenger hunt goes on for 2 weeks. So Maya has another week to settle things. Bella's story line I suspect will take even longer to resolve. It has the feel of a long term plot thread to me.
Maybe someone filmed their sex session in the stall and tried to blackmail them with it? (the same blackmailer who's blackmailing the Jocks or Chad at least) so they thought it's the MC and went to the DIKs to confront him?
Again with the blackmail. There IS NO blackmail. The only place blackmail existed was in Chad's steroid addled brain.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I suspect Maya and Josy's final resolution can wait. The HOT scavenger hunt goes on for 2 weeks. So Maya has another week to settle things. Bella's story line I suspect will take even longer to resolve. It has the feel of a long term plot thread to me.
It can't go any longer as both hell weeks for the Diks and Hot's has to end in this update pretty sure DPC has said it will end in this update as well, with regards to Bella I agree that will take longer to resolve her story and Maya's will probably have the most to them as they both seem to have the most issues.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It can't go any longer as both hell weeks for the Diks and Hot's has to end in this update pretty sure DPC has said it will end in this update as well, with regards to Bella I agree that will take longer to resolve her story and Maya's will probably have the most to them as they both seem to have the most issues.
As far as I know the HOT's Scavenger Hunt does last two weeks, but Hell Week lasts until Saturday. Are you sure both are supposed to finish this update?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As far as I know the HOT's Scavenger Hunt does last two weeks, but Hell Week lasts until Saturday. Are you sure both are supposed to finish this update?
End of season 1 I'm pretty sure DPC will want to wrap it up so we can advance with other parts of the story otherwise it's going to be a long drag out when we have much more important storylines coming up.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
End of season 1 I'm pretty sure DPC will want to wrap it up so we can advance with other parts of the story otherwise it's going to be a long drag out when we have much more important storylines coming up.
S1E4 feels like the end of the history's 1st act, as such leaving the scavenger hunt open would indeed feel out of place, but I'm betting this is exactly what will happen, considering DPC already expressed hesitation in wrapping hell week this next ep.

Considering the narrative structure and the practical limitations of a VN, all story arcs must start converging in no more than a couple of episodes, because - serious mode activated (it hurts!) - there cannot be 25 hundred endings, nor a increasing number of parallel paths in each following episode.

How on Earth DPC will pull this off is anyone's guess.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Again with the blackmail. There IS NO blackmail. The only place blackmail existed was in Chad's steroid addled brain.
You can't really give me a certain answer like yours since we don't know anything, and how is that not blackmailing ? Chad literally got sent pictures that would ruin his rep, is that a normal daily thing for Chad? oh yeah let me just continue living life normally cuz that's not blackmailing he's just telling me that he knows about what i do.
Come on dude

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes