Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I doubt we will have Vaginal sex with Jill or Bella or Cathy yet in ep.4.
Maya (Scav Hunt), Josy and Sage are all possibles, as is Jade, Rose (prize), Envy (app date).

And I get why people like the other two doors options more caus hey we are guys and a lot of hot women action coming for that.

But I am still curious with Derek his door we might get surprised with that one and becoming the best out of all 3

Even if Derek his door might be less female action it could become the most comedic one and I for one aint mad at that one :LOL:
Yeah, I'd say 99% of us are going to save scum and try all three doors regardless and for the Maya & Josy fans it's a must.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Even the sleeping in bed was not really seen as anything sexual was more because she wanted to care for the mc and his wounds and that humping while she dreams dont count either thats done while dreaming lol
Exactly and it was only natural reactions they had, Jill will at least probably want the MC to be in a relationship with her before she even considers doing anything with him.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jill fits the stereotypical "stairway" sex progression. It'll take a while for her to have sex with MC. We'll probably have some making out/ kissing and maybe some touching/groping after the date but thats as far as I see it going unless her personality suddenly changes.

Really, I can't see MC banging any of the "main girls" in the next update besides Sage. Maya/Josy still have that reveal, will MC trust them so quickly again? Or will it just be for the scavenger hunt? Bella isn't gonna let MC do anything, she wants to but has a lot of emotional baggage. Sage is DTF whenever, so she'll get some for sure IMO lol.

Now, as far as side girls I think the HOT's, the girls from the club and Jade are all possible if not likely.

Reactions: michael1984

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The more I look at that shower sex pic the more I lean towards it being a HOT rather than Josy, vaginal sex after with either of those two after that cliffhanger seems out of character especially if it doesn't have anything to do with Maya's scavenger hunt.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Exactly and it was only natural reactions they had, Jill will at least probably want the MC to be in a relationship with her before she even considers doing anything with him.
I agree completely with ur thoughts and have to say Jill is someone u can bring to ur parents :)

Jill is probally the only one single so far and not a fuck toy :ROFLMAO: Jill is the girl I take on my real life playtrough of this game based on the options available.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree completely with ur thoughts and have to say Jill is someone u can bring to ur parents :)

Jill is probally the only one single so far and not a fuck toy :ROFLMAO: Jill is the girl I take on my real life playtrough of this game based on the options available.
I wonder all this talk of her sexual experience she could perhaps be on par with Maya and doesn't have that much overall experience, Jill seems okay for now and seems to be the drama free of all the girls for now but time will tell and all that could change.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes