dkatryl

May 26, 2018
dude what is wrong with you? :(

ep1 - 41 songs
ep2 - 23 songs
ep3 - 17 songs

how is that 3-4 songs??? :unsure:
Quality or not, this game is getting pretty ridiculous in its size. I play this, and all other VN's, on android, using the crunched version whenever possible, and always with volume turned completely off.

So even a single byte of data devoted to songs is wasted on me. And i cant imagine im the only one.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Really the songs in the background make the scenes even a bit more fun

And if u don't like this game just don't play it simple as that.

This probally the only game on here that makes this kind of updates and regular updates as well.

There is not much games on here who on the same lvl in my humble opinion

And the size increases ofcourse also with the animations and pics and all that … Thats why DPC said he will make 4 episodes per season to keep the size manageable

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And the size increases ofcourse also with the animations and pics and all that … Thats why DPC said he will make 4 episodes per season to keep the size manageable
Just wait till the next update is out it promises to be the biggest yet. And I don't think DPC is going to take the music out for the minority and like most of these VN's they always have a mute button.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i don't get the people who complain about the size of the game, it's 2020 around the corner, where do you people live when a 5GB game is too much bandwidth for you?

i have a 100/20 mbit/s connection and it's like 20$ a month... nothing special tbh :cautious:

i wouldn't care if 0.4 update was 10GB because this game is awesome :)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
There are always people who complain about everything. We all should be happy that a developer creates such a stuning game in his free time. Remember, this isn't his full time job at all.
So please, stop complaining about the game size, play it on a computer and be happy to play it for free since I think you are downloading the game here ;)
Now it is his full time job :)

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
i don't get the people who complain about the size of the game, it's 2020 around the corner, where do you people live when a 5GB game is too much bandwidth for you?

i have a 100/20 mbit/s connection and it's like 20$ a month... nothing special tbh :cautious:

i wouldn't care if 0.4 update was 10GB because this game is awesome :)
Apparently some people still don't have VDSL2 :) And some are waiting when fiber internet will be available in there area :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes