name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Btw, does any of you have a clue of who is the blackmailer? That got Chad upset and got us attacked
Well there is no blackmail as of now,the goal might have been getting a reaction from Chad
which posses a question who benefitted from that?
Well as unbelievable as it is,Dawe did(he had a beef with the MC and he became the president) - yes he recived an envelope aswell but it was pretty much meaningless and provides a cover for him.

1 of the HoTs could get the phone with the pics but to what purpose?Quinn is already in charge,if she were to blackmail Chad she wouldn`t have to organize the special,very,very,touching and special event for me.Plus as much as that would be in lione with big portion of the players imaginations about Quinn,it wouldn`t be in line with her character presented in the game.

Troy could want to get back at the jocks or hope to get back to the frat by removing Chad - so he potentially could gain something but idk asbout that one.

Nerds - somehow Sally got in at the DIKS mansion she could potentially stole the phone,what is to gain though?We don`t know but personally I think nerds being the culprit would provide a fun twist very fitting in the comedic atmosphere of the game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well in the game we could hear some footsteps when that person ran away so could be a woman.. But then again who has such a grudge against Chad and Dawe … :unsure: I mean u would think Sage is pissed off but then again she don't seem to get rid of him quite yet since she even tries to get Chad to stay with her and he declined.

As far as Quinn goes she does have it in her but again I don't see her doing that caus it will screw up her busniss too much.. But then again it could be what Dawe wanted to talk about with Quinn at her door so maybe in some weird way Quinn and Dawe had a plan to get rid off Chad :unsure:

But have to agree with name88 from a comedic stand point the nerds would be a fun choice to give them some influence in the game. Since so far we only really had a little D&D session with them.

Troy would be obvious but then u have to ask ureself this how would he have acces to that phone :unsure: so I doubt he will have anything to do with it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well there is no blackmail as of now,the goal might have been getting a reaction from Chad
which posses a question who benefitted from that?
Well as unbelievable as it is,Dawe did(he had a beef with the MC and he became the president) - yes he recived an envelope aswell but it was pretty much meaningless and provides a cover for him.
Interesting. You're right, there is no blackmail yet, since no demands have been made. Blackmail might come up with Chad, though. But Dawe... everyone has seen the pictures directed to him. He only seems upset with Arieth. No blackmail possibility there. But, Dawe COULD have set it all up as a cover to put Chad in jeopardy. That is, if he had more than two brain cells. But, since he doesn't... NAH! :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far imho I am curious for my top 5 things in this coming update

1 That jacket will we get to wear it in this update or will we have to wait for season 2 :unsure:

2 The date with Jill.. pretty exited for that to see hopefully a bit more from her

3 The reward for getting the most points for Hell week

4 The 3 door paths curious to see how that unfolds

5 That whole situation with Maya and Josy curious to see how that gonna evolve

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Im not sure if its a blackmail or just some type of revenge from Tommy and The DIK`s in general for what happen in inniciation day.

And To blackmail someone is to use secret information to get something from them, usually money, here not prube that any of this, its only Chad getting angry and not thinking well enough about the pics and his reaction.

Dont think Dawe have the necessary IQ capacity to pull this one, maybe the Nerds but...... not sure neither.

Someone in the Hots..... but why.... if I have to pick one person right now its Tommy and Rusty trying to get revengeon the Alphas, but.... how knows??.... DPC probably haha

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My thinking with this one will depend on us as the MC if we wish to pursue either I wonder what will become of the other one that we don't choose? and if we don't pick either Maya and Josy work out their differences and stick together, certainly going to be a lot of if's and buts between these two but we do need an answer from both in the next update this situation between the three of them can't drag on.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My thinking with this one will depend on us as the MC if we wish to pursue either I wonder what will become of the other one that we don't choose? and if we don't pick either Maya and Josy work out their differences and stick together, certainly going to be a lot of if's and buts between these two but we do need an answer from both in the next update this situation between the three of them can't drag on.
@Mormont I can definatly see a option were we can choose either Josy or Maya... Perhaps even the option for them to work things out and we stay out of it.

But i am also curious to see if DPC gonna have us get a threeway relation with both them i seriously doubt it but i am very curious.

But just like u said we need a answer too many topics imho in this coming update.. And i am sure DPC knows that as well and thats why he is working on alot of stuff rite now even was not finished writing some scenes so i am sure we will get some answers to all those topics discussed previous on here.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So far imho I am curious for my top 5 things in this coming update

1 That jacket will we get to wear it in this update or will we have to wait for season 2 :unsure:

2 The date with Jill.. pretty exited for that to see hopefully a bit more from her

3 The reward for getting the most points for Hell week

4 The 3 door paths curious to see how that unfolds

I`m generally curious about the aftermath of 3some with Quinn and Riona,will there even be one...I could go into details
but
1.gif
... this situation between the three of them can't drag on.
It can
2.gif

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
@Mormont I can definatly see a option were we can choose either Josy or Maya... Perhaps even the option for them to work things out and we stay out of it.

But i am also curious to see if DPC gonna have us get a threeway relation with both them i seriously doubt it but i am very curious.

But just like u said we need a answer too many topics imho in this coming update.. And i am sure DPC knows that as well and thats why he is working on alot of stuff rite now even was not finished writing some scenes so i am sure we will get some answers to all those topics discussed previous on here.
Maya can go jump off a cliff for all I care...she does nothing for me.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I`m generally curious about the aftermath of 3some with Quinn and Riona,will there even be one...I could go into details
but
View attachment 466748

It can
View attachment 466749
Well to be honest I dont see a real aftermath with Quinn and Riona since it was pretty obvious what that was just a busniss transaction and they both didn't mind it. So dont see anything happening becaus of that.

I do wanna have a repeat of it :love:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm also curious as to how Maya will complete those sexual tasks without MC's helps, maybe Josy ends up talking her out of pledging the HOT's?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm also curious as to how Maya will complete those sexual tasks without MC's helps, maybe Josy ends up talking her out of pledging the HOT's?
My maggot brother care to explain why the MC cant help Maya anymore ? I do kindda wanna see Josy pledging the HOT sorority fingers crossed on that one :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes