name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You guys, you have a weak link. His name is Maya!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It only seems this way...
Maya is sneaky,she fights dirty
Besides our strong link,is so fucking strong...omg...
2.gif
our team is so OP,we`re like pharmercy before 50 000 Mercy nerfs,we`re like Darius with his ult always on....I mean...I ALMOST feel sorry for other teams

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah I know rite.. Few weeks back I was almost certain be mid December...But after the previous update and the beta testing still need be done...

Probally a januari release better be top notch tho the wait is insane :cautious:
I was holding out hope for a late December release but that's just looking less and less likely with each passing day.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It only seems this way...
Maya is sneaky,she fights dirty
Besides our strong link,is so fucking strong...omg...
View attachment 483875
our team is so OP,we`re like pharmercy before 50 000 Mercy nerfs,we`re like Darius with his ult always on....I mean...I ALMOST feel sorry for other teams
Curse you for using a Dany gif for your own Quinn agenda :p
giphy0099.gif
What are the chances we get a release date on Friday? I'll say less than 50%
CoBD is releasing this weekend and I think DPC and Philly still have their release agreement.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Look at the bright side. Once this is out, its gonna be like a full game since its last episode of the season 1. So we wont have to delete it after the next release is out since its gonna be another season.

Reactions: Triple OG

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
So, I always thought when the war began it'd be me, name88 , thell124 , Monetauro , etc. versus the League of Unextraordinary Love Interests. But to think this war would begin over pic pairings... and I must fall in with the Camgirl Camp.

I would love more pics of Quinn, of course, but Quinn with Maya? Neither of those characters want to be there with each other, so unless it is Quinn stepping on a bound and gagged Maya in triumph (not what I'm expecting from DPC's "Mother Daughter Time" pic) I don't see that as being a particularly stunning set. Give me Quinn alone, Quinn with the HOTs, Quinn with the MILFs, Quinn with Sage (!!!), whatever, but Maya's the only one Quinn really doesn't seem to like at all and I don't want to see a picture of Quinn faking enjoyment over spending time with Maya who is likewise faking enjoyment. There's too much tension there, you know?

I like Envy (actually I really like Envy), but I poked Lily in the ass on my first playthrough and royally pissed her off, so we've been shaky ever since (even in other playthroughs). I also didn't think she was as hot or as cool as the DIKs made her out to be, and when something gets overhyped it inevitably turns out underwhelming. So, a bit meh on Lily. I would really like Camila in just about anything, but seeing Riona in jail just seems like sad foreshadowing of her lifestory... So in the end, it's the Profs for me.

screenshot0003.png

1576052600094.png

but

Let This Be The Hour.jpg

The Last March of the MILFmen... May It Be Glorious. FOR CATHY! FOR JADE! FOR MATUUUUUUUURE WOMEEEEEEEEENNNN AS CAMGIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!

1576054485816.png

screenshot0013.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes