Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Pfft. Using those women to defend the dark side (aka Quinn) is child's play. They ain't got nothing on the bombshell the Society of Sage rolls with.

View attachment 484087
Well name88 is just using those girls because he is under pressure up against Jade and Cathy so he will resort to all kinds of tricks ;) She'd make a good older version of Sage, of course, we can add Rosa to that as well :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The Quinndom. Obviously. Come on, man, missed opportunity, 0/10 name88

But just to be sure.... Hey Quinn, I'm calling our dominion the Quinndom in honor of you. Name88 liked "The Quinn Empire", idk. You good with my choice over his?

View attachment 484086

Oh? Well, that's very nice of you to say! But keep it on the DL, no need to shatter loyal customers' dreams. :sneaky:
11.jpg
Nuff said.
It is an Empire,our as in mine and Quinn`s and we`re not too welcoming to traitors but you have fun with the profs ;)

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
So, I always thought when the war began it'd be me, name88 , thell124 , Monetauro , etc. versus the League of Unextraordinary Love Interests. But to think this war would begin over pic pairings... and I must fall in with the Camgirl Camp.

I would love more pics of Quinn, of course, but Quinn with Maya? Neither of those characters want to be there with each other, so unless it is Quinn stepping on a bound and gagged Maya in triumph (not what I'm expecting from DPC's "Mother Daughter Time" pic) I don't see that as being a particularly stunning set. Give me Quinn alone, Quinn with the HOTs, Quinn with the MILFs, Quinn with Sage (!!!), whatever, but Maya's the only one Quinn really doesn't seem to like at all and I don't want to see a picture of Quinn faking enjoyment over spending time with Maya who is likewise faking enjoyment. There's too much tension there, you know?
Really.... I dont see it... Quinn dont have a problem with Maya, she (Quinn) its a bitch and give tough love to his "daughter" like Tommy give us (MC) if Quinn really dont like Maya she for sure dont pitch the free tuition situation... I think its more about MC supporting Maya or telling that she shouldnt trust Quinn that between them so... nah...its a good pair like any other, but here the Quinn fans and Maya fan dont like eachother way more than in the game hahaha.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Since we only on episode 3 still its too early for me to have a absolute favorite... But looking at the poll its for me in my opinion a choice between Camila and Riona or Quinn and Maya...

Don't get me wrong I love Jade as well but cathy is more femdom so not feeling that couple lol :ROFLMAO:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
UnoriginalUserName Who gives a shit about her acting? She's super sweet and looks like this:

1576087659474.png

I think you might've missed the point a little, this is a waifu war not a "who makes great television" war. Acting ability? Get your head in the game!

Don't get me wrong I love Jade as well but cathy is more femdom so not feeling that couple lol :ROFLMAO:
michael1984

screenshot0005.png

Cathy's only a femdom

1576087848188.png

As a camgirl, who knows what she'll be like? Wouldn't you like to find out? I'll go ahead and sign you up for the cause. (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
UnoriginalUserName Who gives a shit about her acting? She's super sweet and looks like this:

View attachment 484119

I think you might've missed the point a little, this is a waifu war not a "who makes great television" war. Acting ability? Get your head in the game!

michael1984

View attachment 484121

Cathy's only a femdom

View attachment 484120

As a camgirl, who knows what she'll be like? Wouldn't you like to find out? I'll go ahead and sign you up for the cause. (y)
Yeah a hard pass on Cathy still not my cup of tea.... Now Jade alone as a cam girl hell yeah sign me up

But Camilla the Latina big booty princess and Riona the gothic little vixen are my favorite pairing hoping for a treesome with them two in the game...

Now if Cathy was only femdom in those pics and not in the game ill be all for it as well

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Any patreon who can share status of polls

View attachment 484119

And she looks like this without some unnecessary things
t_emilia_clarke_nude_color_corrected_video2.jpg
Fendom lovers would hate me but I hope that will just stay in dreams. We don't know yet but by what I have seen cathy doesn't seem dominating one.
But anyways Jade Like > Fendom dislike
So still Jade and Cathy for the win.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
:love: Dany overload
View attachment 484148

I hope so as well I'm fine with it being in dreams but ever seeing it with Cathy it has me a little worried but if there was that option here's hoping it's optional.
Outside of the dreams Jade seems more...hmm...outgoing :p and Cathy is more tamed/repressed,it has been theorized before but I also think the dreams are going to be reverse to reality

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Outside of the dreams Jade seems more...hmm...outgoing :p and Cathy is more tamed/repressed,it has been theorized before but I also think the dreams are going to be reverse to reality
Yeah I have to agree the attitudes those two carry in the dreams seem to be the exact opposite in real life. Jade started flirting with the MC first on her terms and she even grabbed the MC's dik painfully hard at the lunch table in ep3. Let's also not forget she threw objects at her husband when things weren't going well :LOL:. Even though I like Jade these aren't the traits of a submissive woman, she is clearly leaning towards the dominating role.

Cathy on the other hand is lonely and seems more willing to do anything. Derek took a picture of her ass and she is like "that's okay no problem here";). Plus she's been searching on the dating app and with no matches for her, she is definitely desperate enough to date one of her students (the MC). And her dating the MC wouldn't be for revenge like Jade against her husband. You can tell Cathy really wants to be with somebody even if she has to be submissive.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah I have to agree the attitudes those two carry in the dreams seem to be the exact opposite in real life. Jade started flirting with the MC first on her terms and she even grabbed the MC's dik painfully hard at the lunch table in ep3. Let's also not forget she threw objects at her husband when things weren't going well :LOL:. Even though I like Jade these aren't the traits of a submissive woman, she is clearly leaning towards the dominating role.

Cathy on the other hand is lonely and seems more willing to do anything. Derek took a picture of her ass and she is like "that's okay no problem here";). Plus she's been searching on the dating app and with no matches for her, she is definitely desperate enough to date one of her students (the MC). And her dating the MC wouldn't be for revenge like Jade against her husband. You can tell Cathy really wants to be with somebody even if she has to be submissive.
Yeah Cathy's my favorite, if I had to choose between her and Jade. Even if I have to hit on her by ssssstudying.... ew. :sick:
Then again, Jade..... Sex for revenge, fuck yeah !
And that husband of her, trying to woo our Ice Queen, he deserves his card of the Cuckhold Club

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Random question. What stage does proof reading happen in adult games? Is it towards the end of the work ? or could it be anytime after the script has been written? Just curious.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Quinn empire? Great? Bringing the side girls under one banner?

1576095995185.gif

That never happened I can assure you, I was there. I don’t think the side girl lovers would do that, and they didn’t.

Everyone knows joining Quinn is not a good idea, it’s obvious that she’s Going too far, getting greedy. It’s only a matter of time before she gets caught or worse. Why would you jump on a sinking ship?

Stay strong Side girl lovers, Quinn is certainly not your only option.

1576096340588.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes