Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
not judying you ofc you are free to like her , but I hope we will kill her in end game. (press like if you choose to kill her in end game) I have spoken.
"Let's burn these witches at the stake because they are who they are! Then we all go to church because we are kind-hearted people!"

:p

Isabella : "Hey guys, don't include me in this. Three years I've been alone, and it's all because I kissed you?"

View attachment 497151
Poor thing!
I didn't include her in this! Well, not yet :BootyTime: :KEK:

Dec 22, 2017
The fact is, if we made almost 2000 pages talking about these characters with such fervor, it is only the ability and competence of the DPC to create this whole universe so well. So many people defending some characters and attacking others... DPC deserves a medal. I love each one of them. Having different opinions with each other is something else.
It's normal for the "LIs" of these games to be adored, but I find it hard for so many sides to have gained such a fan team before.
If it were up to us, each of them would be possible LIs. And the secondary girls would be just the "secondary secondary girls" that already exist. But then we would have to wait until 2030 to have this game complete.
Before, I even thought... "maybe every season has a different LI team." But... Well, hope is the last one that dies, right?
Anyway, I'm betting that in the end we'll all be happy, some more than others, but that's the way it is.
Real shit my nig.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
is it really good game when compared with Acting lessons? I loved previous game and got hooked and excited about this one, but I found this one kinda generic and not interesting after half hour of playing. Still postponing playing and picking other games instead. Will it get any better during gameplay?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
is it really good game when compared with Acting lessons? I loved previous game and got hooked and excited about this one, but I found this one kinda generic and not interesting after half hour of playing. Still postponing playing and picking other games instead. Will it get any better during gameplay?
IDK how far you got but this game really starts to pick up about halfway through episode 1 from there on out it really gets interesting.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well here's hoping we get a better idea of Jill in the next update and perhaps then I'll understand why a girl that has had barely any content can be considered the best :p;)
Sometimes it looks like the potential of more content is considered as content by some. It's like the opposite as with Quinn, where people jugdges her by what she potentially could do, instead of by what she has actually done.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
So does anyone know why it says in the walkthrough that after asking Jill on a date you should choose "Because of Tybalt" if you like Jill? Shouldn't it be "Because of Jill"? Is it a mistake or there is something that we don't know yet?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes