Jimmy90

Dec 26, 2019
Been here reading since August, sooo yesterday made an account to say hi . :p One of the nicest threads ever! Weird feeling that i know all of you, without even participating on the discusions myself :p Waiting for our Friday status report

..oh team Jill by the way, at least until ep4 drops :p

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
and overall sexier games with you could say sexier girls
Oh yes, before my little "Oscar recommendation scene", I wanted to ask.
What games fit this statement? Pure curiosity.
The question is free for anyone who agrees with what has been said. Please.
I must have only played about 20 games in this style, or so, and I can't think of ONE that has such a beauty team like this one.
Well, maybe Become A Rockstar :unsure: but still I would not say that it surpasses BADik in that metter.

Been here reading since August, sooo yesterday made an account to say hi . One of the nicest threads ever! Waiting for our Friday status report

..oh team Jill by the way, at least until ep4 drops
Welcome, maggot!

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
DIKs 4 life! Look what I got us, boys! A hot nude shot of CathyJones79 #DIKs #BurgmeisterAndRoyce #DIKsOfficial
View attachment 498111

Twitter
Openly nude picture of a teacher on a in game social media site? The balls on them. Glad it wasn't Jade ain't that right Mormont? :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Openly nude picture of a teacher on a in game social media site? The balls on them. Glad it wasn't Jade ain't that right Mormont? :p
I can't complain it's nice to see Cathy get some more of the limelight although sharing that picture I do agree very ballsy so I'm wondering if the Hell week tasks with the teacher will be with Cathy rather than Jade or both but we keep the Jade one a secret.

Icegasm

Apr 10, 2019
T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Thank you! I just recently finished the whole game. 10/10 it was refreshing, well balance plot, Engaging Characters . I couldn't ask for more. Great Job! And Stay Healthy.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I can't complain it's nice to see Cathy get some more of the limelight although sharing that picture I do agree very ballsy so I'm wondering if the Hell week tasks with the teacher will be with Cathy rather than Jade or both but we keep the Jade one a secret.
I don't think it would be with cathy as there is not much development with her. Only thing I can remember with cathy was the pic that derek sent. So I think it would be too early to fuck her.
Or it is just my mind creating valid points to fuck jade.
But there might be some development with her in episode 4 so it might be possible.

Maybe it will be a matter of choice just like with the dreams :unsure:
I vote for this
Its a Win-win situation

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes